Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love a good celeb autobiography.
Eric Burdon, I used to be an Animal but I’m all right now.
Who is Tom Baker?
Chegwin’s is fun but involves a LOT of reading between the lines.

With reference to Brian Eno, my favourite story is how he realised he wanted to leave Roxy Music when he was on stage and drifted off from the song they were playing as he was thinking about how and when he was going to pick up his dry cleaning later that week. Lost his appetite for the rock ‘n’ roll experience so to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So do we think that Zayn and Gigi were already broken up or if they have broken up because Zayn allegedly walloped Yolanda?

I have always thought that whole set up is odd. Not that you can't assimilate into another lifestyle etc BUT Zayn from Bradford with a penchant for drugs and his northern ways and then them and their spacey west coast ways and the Hadid family always hanging around. You sort of knew that it was just a matter of time before it imploded. The idyllic ranch life has come to a rather abrupt end.

Is this where he now goes completely off the rails and has a different model hanging off his arm every night?
I hope his love for his daughter keeps him grounded. I think he made a massive mistake hooking up with such a famous family. At least Harry Styles only dated was photographed with one of the Kardashian-Jenner clan and didn't get her pregnant. Zayn is tied until the end of time to Gigi.

I wonder if he would have been happier buying a beautifully converted farmhouse in the Yorkshire Dales and living peacefully with someone who loves him for who he is and not because of his fame?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Which takes us right back to... Una Stubbs!!! .... Did anyone get to the (*cough* ) bottom :) of these stories ???
I know her children allegedly pleaded with her to never ever google her name :D :D :D

I took my kids to a pantomime years and years ago, Una Stubbs and Lionel Blair were in it. (Cinderella and Prince Charming) and my son (aged 3) was dragged up on stage to get a kiss off Una and a present off Lionel. He is still traumatised to this day. :eek: :D ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have met Una professionally about 10 years ago - she was super-nice and charming, very un-showbiz in that she would chat openly with any crew member-not say a few polite words but only want to open up to other celebs and with an odd child-like innocence about about her (more like a 12 year old) which makes the rumours hard to (*cough*) swallow :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some disturbing family drama.

"He allegedly called Yolanda a "f*ing Dutch slut," ordered her to "stay away from [my] f**ing daughter." He said this, although it's hard to know why, "the f***ing sperm that came out of [my] f***ing c."

He then allegedly "shoved her [Yolanda] into a dresser causing mental anguish and physical pain." Zayn denies any physical contact.

He screamed at [Gigi], "strap on some f***ing balls and defend your partner against your f***ing mother in my house." Sources with direct knowledge tell us Gigi was actually in Paris, but Zayn allegedly said this to her during a phone call during the incident.

There was a security guard on hand, and according to the docs, Zayn screamed, "Get the f*** out of my f***ing house copper." The docs say Zayn tried to fight the guard.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

This blind is about Yolanda and Zayn’s argument.

I am not surprised to be honest, she seems very pushy and wants her children to be everything she failed to be so that is why she is an interfering duck who interferes with everything her kids do.

Remember that one video where she gave Gigi the tiniest crumb of cake because she wanted to keep Gigi starving and then in another video she says Gigi eats like a man and she eats too much yet she’d just have your normal breakfast.

She’s also accused of deliberately sharing Gigi and Zayns baby’s face even though they’re adamant on keeping her out of the spotlight. Supposedly Yolanda gets annoyed because Zayn doesn’t parade Gigi around like The Weeknd did with Bella and how Dua Lipa is constantly spotted and taking photos with Anwar.

The freak also once tried to bring Zayn into an anti anxiety holistic medicine circle where snake oil pushers chanted “spells” to cure him of his anxiety. And tried to convince him his anxiety was just due to bad blood and they were gonna inject him with clean non anxious blood

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Not minimising this but the Hadid family sound like a nightmare and I imagine Yolanda is the ultimate nightmare, interfering mother in law. I bet Zayn wishes he‘d stayed with Peri now!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not excusing violence (assuming Yoland was shoved) but letting yourself into someone else's home with a security guard in tow so you can take their child is...well it wasn't going to end well.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not minimising this but the Hadid family sound like a nightmare and I imagine Yolanda is the ultimate nightmare, interfering mother in law. I bet Zayn wishes he‘d stayed with Peri now!
I know someone who knows Zayn’s family and apparently they all adored Perrie & worried about him a lot less when he was with her. She’s North East though, we’re very family oriented up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact that Yolanda ran straight to TMZ first instead of the police, to tell them Zayn "hit her" only for us to find out he shoved her (I'm not saying shoving her is right) but their is an inconsistency in the story there. It's very obvious she set out to ruin his reputation. I think Zayn might check himself into rehab to do damage control on his image.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The freak also once tried to bring Zayn into an anti anxiety holistic medicine circle where snake oil pushers chanted “spells” to cure him of his anxiety. And tried to convince him his anxiety was just due to bad blood and they were gonna inject him with clean non anxious blood
This makes my skin crawl. I have a health condition where I get a lot of random people telling me to try this juice or that I need to re align my thinking or some bullshit. Yolanda is done in the head, she’s full embraced being a total Hollywood nutcase. I can see her and her ex husband encircling Khai and excluding Zayn from her life.

• Heart
I only just found out that Yolanda is a 'real housewife' - I don't watch any of those progammes. Those sort of women make my skin crawl.
The Hadid's are so far from how Zayn was raised it just seems totally bizarre that they managed to even make it this far. Yolanda sounds like a total nightmare. My own mother did some things I was unhappy with after I gave birth, but if she had been trying to put my child's photo up online I would have completely lost the plot (without my permission). I would imagine that she has blown the actual events out of proportion. Mental anguish.... honestly. If you don't want mental anguish then don't wander into someone else's house, try to post baby photos and generally act like a sterotypical controlling mother-in-law.

The problem is of course that he can be deported if he is found to have been violent and then that raises all sorts of problems for him seeing his daughter. It is a very sticky situation. I know you can't help who you fall in love with, but if they are the same nationality as you then at least you don't have to think about flying across oceans when it all goes wrong....

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I think most of us can agree that Depeche Mode are a lot cooler than Coldplay though. I loved the first Coldplay album, the rest is all a bit generic and mainstream bland bollocks. I have, however, yet to meet a Depeche Mode song that I don't like. Violator is a flipping incredible album.
Depeche Mode are definitely cooler than Coldplay. I was just messing about. I loved Depeche Mode when they first started out then they went off my radar for a while and the next time I saw Dave Gahan he was a complete mess addicted to heroin. Enjoy The Silence is in my Top 10 favourite songs ever.

I watched 'Yesterday' again recently and there's a line in that I love.It's when he sings 'Yesterday' and one of his friends says 'it's no Fix You by Coldplay' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm not excusing violence (assuming Yoland was shoved) but letting yourself into someone else's home with a security guard in tow so you can take their child is...well it wasn't going to end well.
That is completely out of order. She has no rights as a grandmother to go in and take the child, or take unauthorised pictures of the child. Why did she take a security guard with her? Surely she should have been charged with something too?

• Angry
Why did she take a security guard with her?
That is what I am wondering. It's like why was she anticipating violence? Maybe she intended to provoke him or suspected that he'd been violent with Gigi and wanted the protection of a security guard? Both parties were wrong but it would have gone differently if Yolanda respected boundaries and organized a visit like a normal grandparent.

I think there might be a very messy custody battle coming.

• Angry
@DeluxeTruffles i recommend seeking out those clips previously mentioned from RHOBH where Yolanda is berating the girls over the size of slice of birthday cake they can have and generally dictating a whole vicarious size zero regime. Really creepy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.