Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weak tea re. Adam Woodyatt; he used to live near me and was famous for the fact he took his own homemade packed lunch to work on the set of Eastenders. This is despite the notoriously lavish catering the BBC laid on. Maybe something to do with being careful with his diet rather than parsimony. If you ever notice it, new cast members DO tend to put on a lot of timber when they join the cast. Other than that he was known for being somewhat dull ( quiet and reserved? ) ie. he wasn’t whooping it up in the local pubs ( unlike some other local celebs.. ).
Ooh, and I once sat opposite the actor who played Dr Legge on the train once. He was reading a book on dentistry, weirdly #method?
I thought I read somewhere was diabetic but I doubt you would to go on im a celeb if you had diabetes
Yep he’s type 1 diabetic I remember seeing him talk about it on an interview.

Thinking of Adam Woodyatt, remember when there was an Eastenders live, and Jo Joyner accidentally referred to Ian Beale as “Adam”?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I did some extra work before Covid and we always got free lunch, and sometimes breakfast and dinner depending on how long we were there.
Christ we were robbed! (It was extra work I did) never got a free lunch! It was a while ago but geez!

Reactions: 1
Christ we were robbed! (It was extra work I did) never got a free lunch! It was a while ago but geez!
We even got some sandwiches on an Anglia Railway ad! I did a couple of films and got full catering truck :ROFLMAO: It was really fun, but the form update is tedious and I'm not sure how much time I have anymore.

Reactions: 2
Laurie Brett and Jo Joyner really looked like they could've burst out laughing at any point after HOWS ADAM
Can’t believe that the ABBA concerts that are happening next year won’t actually feature ABBA themselves but pre recorded avatars??!?

biggest celeb conjob EVER

and we've seen many of those

some showbiz types think we are too insane to see through the spin and BS

anyone who comes on here will learn home truths about PR

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've been dying to know what's the tea on Ireland AM. I used to watch it every day and Anna and Laura were two of the main presenters. Then both left/were let go out of nowhere and yet I have no idea why. I missed a few months of it this year and am dying to know what happened to both of them. Anna was a very good and well liked presenter, so I'm more surprised that they let her go (presuming they did as I haven't seen her do anything else?)

Reactions: 3
Are we gone a bit too PC? Isleep with a towel underneath me when i have my period, as it can stain the sheets and even go through and stain the mattress.

I would consider period sex to be messy - am i demeaning myself or just being realistic that sone bodily functions create more washing than others?!
Yeah but you’re not being asked to go and sit in an ‘unclean’ hut for the duration of your period as you are considered ‘dirty’. Many millions of women are ostracised from society when on their period and I think fair play to Kirstie for calling this out. I agree with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah but you’re not being asked to go and sit in an ‘unclean’ hut for the duration of your period as you are considered ‘dirty’. Many millions of women are ostracised from society when on their period and I think fair play to Kirstie for calling this out. I agree with her.

But he was quoting the actions of others and she blazed in having a go at him without contextualizing it.

Reactions: 10
Poor girl, that sounds terrifying. It’s worrying that she mentioned propranolol, it’s prescribed very commonly for anxiety, and until now I didn’t think there was as much risk of a dependancy.
There isn't a risk of dependency on propranolol. A Hollywood kid with a drug addiction isn't exactly a reliable source of medical information.

Can’t believe that the ABBA concerts that are happening next year won’t actually feature ABBA themselves but pre recorded avatars??!?
Does anyone like the new song? The beginning was nice but it was the same throughout and didn't hit any high points.

Reactions: 7
I've been dying to know what's the tea on Ireland AM. I used to watch it every day and Anna and Laura were two of the main presenters. Then both left/were let go out of nowhere and yet I have no idea why. I missed a few months of it this year and am dying to know what happened to both of them. Anna was a very good and well liked presenter, so I'm more surprised that they let her go (presuming they did as I haven't seen her do anything else?)
I read at the time that Laura was made redundant and I assumed Anna was too. There's massive cuts rumoured at RTÈ so I imagine it's a similar situation at Virgin Media or whatever its called!
So has the show been axed or are there new presenters?

I read at the time that Laura was made redundant and I assumed Anna was too. There's massive cuts rumoured at RTÈ so I imagine it's a similar situation at Virgin Media or whatever its called!
So has the show been axed or are there new presenters?
There are new presenters.

Sorry I must be missing something, I just don’t think Brooklyn is particularly good looking. Maybe he doesn’t photograph well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I must be missing something, I just don’t think Brooklyn is particularly good looking. Maybe he doesn’t photograph well 😉
He's not, he's also not a good photographer, not a good cook, can't act, can't sing, can't model. He's the least talented person on the planet, just behind his mother

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.