Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Gary Lineker has ever got over Danielle having an affair and then leaving him for someone else.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Gary Lineker has ever got over Danielle having an affair and then leaving him for someone else.
I thought it was the kids thing as he didn’t want to go back to changing nappies. They seemed to have had a mature conversation about it and gone their separate ways amicably.

Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd admire if he was honest about his alledged extra marital affairs and injunctions from his first marriage.
Like he is going to do that. I admire his honesty here because most men like you to think they are rampant through life, there must be many men whose urge has declined, but not many in the public eye who would admit to it. Women are seen as no longer interested in sex when they are older, this shows a male perspective.

Reactions: 8
Apparently she also had an affair with her acting coach, around this time:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Weak tea re. Adam Woodyatt; he used to live near me and was famous for the fact he took his own homemade packed lunch to work on the set of Eastenders. This is despite the notoriously lavish catering the BBC laid on. Maybe something to do with being careful with his diet rather than parsimony. If you ever notice it, new cast members DO tend to put on a lot of timber when they join the cast. Other than that he was known for being somewhat dull ( quiet and reserved? ) ie. he wasn’t whooping it up in the local pubs ( unlike some other local celebs.. ).
Ooh, and I once sat opposite the actor who played Dr Legge on the train once. He was reading a book on dentistry, weirdly #method?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Weak tea re. Adam Woodyatt; he used to live near me and was famous for the fact he took his own homemade packed lunch to work on the set of Eastenders.
Well, I've almost always taken packed lunches rather than paid in a canteen. It's cheaper. Maybe he just likes to save the pennies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are usually provided (free) when you’re working on set I believe.
I always bring my own for weight managemwnt reasons. A few years ago i changed job to a huge company with a huge, heavily subsidised canteen. I was eating dinners every lunchtime and to my surprise i put on a load of weight!! I aboid that stuff like the plague!

Reactions: 5
Never got close enough to examine his sandwich filling ( ooer! ).
He looks like a Sandwich Spread kinda guy if anyone remembers that awful stuff.
Maybe it was a medically regimented diet prescribed for dietary reasons?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish my place of work provided an unlimited buffet at lunchtime. However, as I still have to shift my lockdown lardy overcoat, I would probably end up on TV as Britain’s fattest woman, looking like a stranded jellyfish and getting marriage proposals from feeders.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Weak tea re. Adam Woodyatt; he used to live near me and was famous for the fact he took his own homemade packed lunch to work on the set of Eastenders. This is despite the notoriously lavish catering the BBC laid on. Maybe something to do with being careful with his diet rather than parsimony. If you ever notice it, new cast members DO tend to put on a lot of timber when they join the cast. Other than that he was known for being somewhat dull ( quiet and reserved? ) ie. he wasn’t whooping it up in the local pubs ( unlike some other local celebs.. ).
Ooh, and I once sat opposite the actor who played Dr Legge on the train once. He was reading a book on dentistry, weirdly #method?
I thought I read somewhere was diabetic but I doubt you would to go on im a celeb if you had diabetes

Reactions: 1
Shayne Ward put on weight during his time on Corrie and said it was due to the excellent catering on set.

I thought I read somewhere was diabetic but I doubt you would to go on im a celeb if you had diabetes
I'm sure they'd make allowances if he is by making sure he gets his meds and stuff. People go in there with all sorts of medical conditions. Look at David Ginola.

Reactions: 5
Danielle Lineker has an affair with her acting coach and that caused the breakdown of grit marriage. It was revealed by Joey Barton on Twitter after he and Gary had a spat and he wanted to get back at him. Definitely karma though I agree.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.