Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just remembered another tidbit of piss weak tea. I went to the Tour de France when it was in Yorkshire a few years ago and ended up in a town hall in Otley where they were streaming the race live. In front of my family and I was a woman in a chair with 'LIZZIE ARMISTEAD'S GRAN' written on the back of it. Never spoke to her but it's an ongoing joke in our family that if we're watching cycling at the Olympics etc that we know Lizzie's gran!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are usually provided (free) when you’re working on set I believe.
Nooooooo! Not on sets I’ve been on, maybe Eastenders is different but I can say for certain on the sets I’ve been on, you definitely had to pay! And if you’ve allergies/food intolerances or want a decent amount of healthy plant based food you definitely take your own in!

Reactions: 4
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Jesus that is awful. One of the injured was 10 years old. It looks like a complete tit show.

• Sad
Oh some weak tea I got today - I was discussing childhood heroes and a colleague met David Bellamy. Said he was great, took a real interest in the plants he was growing, and spent ages chatting. I was more than a little jealous!
I don’t really get her point. Of course it would be a mess 😂 she’s derailed what the tweet was actually about anyway

Reactions: 1
Yes the thought of being caught in a crush like at Hillsborough because the organisation of the event is badly planned out gives me anxiety. You can't really trust that anyone knows that they are doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
1636227085988.png

The same Bea Gove who unironically moaned about exams being scrapped. Maybe she should have just had a chat with Dad over the breakfast table.... Also, who got her in print in the first place? Nepotism much....

She can duck off if she thinks anyone is ever going to feel sorry for her. When you lean on Mummy and Daddy to such an obvious extent then you had better be preparerd for quite a lot of tit to be thrown at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 850668

The same Bea Gove who unironically moaned about exams being scrapped. Maybe she should have just had a chat with Dad over the breakfast table.... Also, who got her in print in the first place? Nepotism much....

She can duck off if she thinks anyone is ever going to feel sorry for her. When you lean on Mummy and Daddy to such an obvious extent then you had better be preparerd for quite a lot of tit to be thrown at you.
She needs to grow up.

Exams are retaken all the time, for all sorts of reasons.

Reactions: 8
Nooooooo! Not on sets I’ve been on, maybe Eastenders is different but I can say for certain on the sets I’ve been on, you definitely had to pay! And if you’ve allergies/food intolerances or want a decent amount of healthy plant based food you definitely take your own in!
I did some extra work before Covid and we always got free lunch, and sometimes breakfast and dinner depending on how long we were there.

And prostitutes.

Knew a friend who knew a sex worker often employed by the blonde one. But he no longer paid her I think? They still hooked up tho? She wasn’t far off his age either. Anyway, he kept denying he was who he was. She’d tell him she knew who he was and he would claim to just look a lot like him or something. He’d been seeing her for many years.

Sorry. That’s confusing, old, cold tea. I can’t be bothered to look up the blonde mans name.

To summarise: She was a sex worker. Now wasn’t paid by him. They still hooked up. He continually denied who he was and said was a lookalike or summat. She laughed about that with her mates. He thought he was a master of disguise.

All allegedly etc.
Rick Parfitt.

Reactions: 2
The post Chris Pratt made about his second wife is really cringey. This is my favourite thing I’ve seen about it though.
99EE94C3-6105-4F68-A9D2-043CDDBD2E32.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This looks nasty!

This article puts it in a broader context of Scott's behaviour at performances.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
'There's

This article puts it in a broader context of Scott's behaviour at performances.

He also left his former manager whilst he was having a seizure and then refused to let him carry on managing him because he has epilepsy. Plus a fan was paralysed when the crowds pushed him off the balcony at one of his concerts - they didn’t put him on a board or anything, just picked him up. What you should never do with back/neck injury.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.