Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt have said no to Russell Brand when he first got famous. Although I don't think there's any record of him liking men :ROFLMAO:

Hes gone a bit strange lately, and hasnt aged all that well.
Its his new "mystic" image that is strange and I really think that his wife is cooking fattening food for him so that he puts on the pounds and wont be attractive other women (or men!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still think Russell scrubs up well. Sort his hair, shave off the bushy beard, put him in a white shirt, tight trousers and multiple necklaces and I would.

Reactions: 1
It's embarrassing isn't it? I am embarrassed for him and embarrassed for the brand being so thick as to think this would enhance sales.

Reactions: 8
I am a recovering heroin addict ( well tbh my addiction was more opiate pain pills such as oxycontin but i moved onto heroin for a while) and people used to say the same about me. I always looked after myself and made an effort with my appearance, i didnt have the financial worries that most people with addiction have, and i was able to keep it a secret from people. Opiate addiction is rife and a lot more common than people assume. There are 'professionals' who have opiate addictions, and i mean people in medical professions, top people in business etc. Personally i think when people can afford the drugs, dont engage in criminal activity to finance their addiction, they go unnoticed as they dont look like the stereotypical 'smackhead'. And that was the same for me too. I was naive and also thought of myself as a 'functioning' addict, but the truth is i wasnt at all. I may have looked like i was functioning but inside it was torture for my mental health.
Well done for conquering your addiction. 😘

Reactions: 14
I bet if you asked him backstage for a quiet word about spiritual, yurt/organic/holistic living he would oblige you with a "favour" I honestly think he is still a womaniser. These types of men seldom change their charachters they just learn to hide their antics and a more discreet. However much he pushes the devoted family man / spiritual guru image the urge to put it about is still there.
He makes me feel queasy

Reactions: 10
I don’t get the attraction of Russell Brand, either back in the day or now, he’s always given me the heebie jeebies. He comes across as the kind of man who’d deliberately stand far too close, make intense eye contact, ask overly personal questions then pull you up for wanting him to back off in a “I’m only being friendly and trying to get to know you” way.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
He makes me feel queasy
Yes I can see why but its amazing the amount of women he went through in his heyday sometimes 2, 3 or more at a time!!! Who on earth would want to marry something like that? He is the human equivalent of an old fridge that you'd get from a tip because its just about working and its free of charge!!!

I don’t get the attraction of Russell Brand, either back in the day or now, he’s always given me the heebie jeebies. He comes across as the kind of man who’d deliberately stand far too close, make intense eye contact, ask overly personal questions then pull you up for wanting him to back off in a “I’m only being friendly and trying to get to know you” way.
Yes this would be him to a tee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's not, he's also not a good photographer, not a good cook, can't act, can't sing, can't model. He's the least talented person on the planet, just behind his mother
I think Romeo looks the most like Victoria unfortunately and Harper is lovely she's more like David .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it’s a weird comparison but I get a similar vibe from Russell Brand as I do from Michael Barrymore. Both men with inflated egos and no respect for other people’s personal boundaries.

Reactions: 14
I'd rather see Russell modelling Superdry than that little talentless runty unattractive Beckham boy. Russell is sexy. Although people seem to be turned on by Bercow on here so not sure our tastes align.
What is wrong with this?

-with-Russell-Brand-at-Esquire-Townhouse-with-Dior.jpg

I saw Russell do stand up about 13 years ago and he was great and super sexy on stage. I like the fact that he holds intense eye contact, it may well all be an act, but it is a good act and does it for me.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'd rather see Russell modelling Superdry than that little talentless runty unattractive Beckham boy. Russell is sexy. Although people seem to be turned on by Bercow on here so not sure our tastes align.
What is wrong with this?

View attachment 854045

I saw Russell do stand up about 13 years ago and he was great and super sexy on stage. I like the fact that he holds intense eye contact, it may well all be an act, but it is a good act and does it for me.
:sick:

Give me Bercow any day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s being able to afford the drugs which make the difference. A lot of the physical toll taken on addicts isn’t really from the drugs but the chaotic lifestyle of an addict in poverty.
I once asked a social worker with whom I was working why addicts were given methadone which was apparently more addictive. She told me that it meant they could get their lives stable and that could mean having their children returned to them. They could lead an unchaotic 'normal' life even if addicted to methadone whereas they couldn't on other addictions.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.