Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh some weak tea I got today - I was discussing childhood heroes and a colleague met David Bellamy. Said he was great, took a real interest in the plants he was growing, and spent ages chatting. I was more than a little jealous!
Oh dear. She's such a knob.
Sadly I used to enjoy her Christmas programmes a few years ago. I can't stomach them now.
I'll admit I still dip in and out with Location though.

Reactions: 6
Oh some weak tea I got today - I was discussing childhood heroes and a colleague met David Bellamy. Said he was great, took a real interest in the plants he was growing, and spent ages chatting. I was more than a little jealous!
Re Kirsty Allsopp. Iā€™m usually all for calling out things which are demeaning to women, but sheā€™s missing the point, and I have a suspicion sheā€™s doing that on purpose. Adil Ray gave her a much more patient reply than I would have been able to.

Reactions: 24
I can see Kirstieā€™s point that sex with a menstruating woman being seen as messy/dirty/etc is a old trope used against women but I donā€™t think this was the conversation to bring this up in.
Though I like how sheā€™s doubling down on what sheā€™s said and giving Adil tips on how to tweet šŸ˜‚

9B733EE7-3CFA-4BB2-9390-A4229064111E.jpeg

And no conversation about periods and women would be complete without a tweet like this:
FEBEB7E5-6A11-4B88-93A4-A1C4C36453DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can see Kirstieā€™s point that sex with a menstruating woman being seen as messy/dirty/etc is a old trope used against women but I donā€™t think this was the conversation to bring this up in.
Though I like how sheā€™s doubling down on what sheā€™s said and giving Adil tips on how to tweet šŸ˜‚

View attachment 849560
And no conversation about periods and women would be complete without a tweet like this:
View attachment 849561
Are we gone a bit too PC? Isleep with a towel underneath me when i have my period, as it can stain the sheets and even go through and stain the mattress.

I would consider period sex to be messy - am i demeaning myself or just being realistic that sone bodily functions create more washing than others?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Are we gone a bit too PC? Isleep with a towel underneath me when i have my period, as it can stain the sheets and even go through and stain the mattress.

I would consider period sex to be messy - am i demeaning myself or just being realistic that sone bodily functions create more washing than others?!
Period sex IS messy, Female dogs on heat can be messy. Menstruation isn't always (pun intended) a case of rollerskating wearing white trousers. Kirsty Allsop is taking the emphasis away from the racist actions by making it all about periods. Silly moo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Racism in the workplace, and shaming women for periods are both bleeping hideous IMO. Surely there is room to be disgusted by, and call out, both.

One of Lisa Rinnaā€™s daughters, the one who didnā€™t date Scott Disick, has had a nasty overdose it seems: ā€˜My body got dependent on Xanax, number one, and number two, I overdosed ā€” I didnā€™t mean to at all ā€” I overdosed on this one medication called propranolol,ā€ she said. ā€œI took Benadryl with it, and for some reason, I ended up in the hospital. He overprescribed me with one medication that one of my friends takes, like, 10 milligrams, and he gave me, like, 20 milligrams three times a day, and then he gave me 3 milligrams of Xanax a day. he drugs left Delilah feeling ā€œhopelessā€ and ā€œhelpless,ā€ so she entered a treatment center in Arizona hoping it would help her come down on the Xanax. She ultimately had to leave the facility after experiencing seizures ā€œleft and rightā€ from brain inflammation, which she said ended up ā€œscaringā€ many of the doctors.ā€™
The old ā€˜accidental prescription drug overdoseā€™ eh? Pull the other one sweetie - itā€™s got bells on!

One of Lisa Rinnaā€™s daughters, the one who didnā€™t date Scott Disick, has had a nasty overdose it seems: ā€˜My body got dependent on Xanax, number one, and number two, I overdosed ā€” I didnā€™t mean to at all ā€” I overdosed on this one medication called propranolol,ā€ she said. ā€œI took Benadryl with it, and for some reason, I ended up in the hospital. He overprescribed me with one medication that one of my friends takes, like, 10 milligrams, and he gave me, like, 20 milligrams three times a day, and then he gave me 3 milligrams of Xanax a day. he drugs left Delilah feeling ā€œhopelessā€ and ā€œhelpless,ā€ so she entered a treatment center in Arizona hoping it would help her come down on the Xanax. She ultimately had to leave the facility after experiencing seizures ā€œleft and rightā€ from brain inflammation, which she said ended up ā€œscaringā€ many of the doctors.ā€™
The old ā€˜accidental prescription drug overdoseā€™ eh? Pull the other one sweetie - itā€™s got bells on!

Reactions: 10

View attachment 849560
View attachment 849561
Kirstie's being her usual self... an arse.

And Em was doing fine up to her first full stop. And that's where she should have stopped.

Reactions: 23
The new 'Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old' šŸ¤£

So was Dumbledore secretly Donna Summer all along? Perhaps there's a performance of 'Hot Stuff' in the Hogwarts hall in the Harry Potter deleted scenes.
Honestly, I think Donna Summer as Dumbledore would work.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I think messy also has connotations of dirty/unclean/wrong which could be an issue. But I guess itā€™s all about how you read it. I certainly donā€™t think Adil was being insensitive.

Have you tried period pants, would they be helpful for you with the extra protection? Heavy periods are a witch!

Re reading it, it doesnā€™t make sense. She doesnā€™t understand how she got into hospital when Benadryl has an active ingredient that you need to be wary of. Then she mentions this over prescribing business and how itā€™s the same medicine her friend takes. And then she started having seizures?! Something doesnā€™t add up.

Reactions: 2
Status Quo did one of their FINAL, FINAL, ABSOLUTELY FINAL ( we REALLY mean it this time ) tours some time in the early nineties IRC. Rossi went off to comb his ponytail and count his waistcoats and the blonde one went off to drive F3 cars or summat. They were both flat broke and gigging again within two years having spunked what they thought was their retirement funds on coke and cars and ex wives and the tax man.
And prostitutes.

Knew a friend who knew a sex worker often employed by the blonde one. But he no longer paid her I think? They still hooked up tho? She wasnā€™t far off his age either. Anyway, he kept denying he was who he was. Sheā€™d tell him she knew who he was and he would claim to just look a lot like him or something. Heā€™d been seeing her for many years.

Sorry. Thatā€™s confusing, old, cold tea. I canā€™t be bothered to look up the blonde mans name.

To summarise: She was a sex worker. Now wasnā€™t paid by him. They still hooked up. He continually denied who he was and said was a lookalike or summat. She laughed about that with her mates. He thought he was a master of disguise.

All allegedly etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have only heard of 3 people in the new I'm a Celeb lineup. I'm quite proud of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have only heard of 3 people in the new I'm a Celeb lineup. I'm quite proud of this.
Itā€™s full of arseholes. Might actually be interesting to see how those egos can tolerate each other. Iā€™m thinking Adam Woodyatt and Richard Madeley rubbing each other up the wrong way. And Simon from Corrie might annoy Woodyatt too. I donā€™t like Adam Woodyatt. For no other reason than he looks like a massive hole.

And yes. I do have my period. Thanks for asking. šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooh I have something for this, he used to live near me, I and people I know would regularly bump into him and he was always nice and pleasant. He lived in a forest, in a house not the trees šŸ˜¬ and if we saw him while walking he would always stop for a fuss of of the dog and to say hello

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.