Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when anyone shows cleavage "blah blah puts on an eye-popping display" or "flaunts her ample cleavage". But the fun thing is you can flaunt anything if you work at the Daily Mail "flaunts her toned abs", "flaunts her physique", "flaunts her long tresses"

The list is endless! Don't feel you have to have a degree and great writing skills! Simply bang out the same tired old piece but change a few names around and you are done! Why write an interesting and original article when you can shove every cliche known to man into a few paragraphs and be done with it. Then you have plenty of time to get on with your articles about how we are better than the rest of Europe and the fish in our waters belong to us and are British fish....
I have an image in my head of British fish and French fish having a barney somewhere in the Channel ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Je suis un poisson francais

You are in our waters French fish

Va te faire foutre le poisson anglais

How very rude of you....

etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is how your average Daily Mail article goes:

The singer, 33, put on a busty display as she strutted confidently down the road with a cup of coffee in her hand. Her signature strawberry blonde tresses danced in the blistering wind during the outing on Saturday morning. She accentuated her natural beauty with a light pallet of makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

The singer, 33, put on a busty display as she strutted confidently down the road with a cup of coffee in her hand. Her signature strawberry blonde tresses danced in the blistering wind during the outing on Saturday morning. She accentuated her natural beauty with a light pallet of makeup.
Surely the word "flaunt" should be in there somewhere. Women can't just be walking around possessing breasts, legs and a bum they must be "flaunting" them. That way it's their fault the dirty, old men in the Daily Mail newsroom are leering at their pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else read about this gang that have released private info on Tom Hanks, David beckham and trump? On to the d*rk web?
My father in law will be all over it, he used to work with Graff (and all the other top jewellers) back in the day. We will never hear the bloody end of it! :ROFLMAO:

pallet???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
WTF lyrics
  • Pick any KLF song! 'Down with the crew crew talking 'bout the Mu Mu. Justified Ancient Liberation Zulu. Got to teach and everything you learn will point to the fact that time is eternal.'
  • Busted - 'I messed my pants, when we flew over France.'
  • Shakira - 'Lucky that my breasts are small and humble. So you don't confuse them with mountains.'
  • Europe - 'We're headin' for Venus (Venus) and still we stand tall. 'Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all, yeah.'
  • Richard Harris (later Donna Summer) - 'MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark. All the sweet green icing flowing down. Someone left the cake out in the rain. I don't think that I can take it. 'Cause it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again. Oh, no!'

If Harry isn't gay then he's gaybaiting which I'm not sure is right.
Well he did have a relationship with Nick Grimshaw (a good friend is in music knew his then tour manager). Management won't want him out though as plenty areas of the world where 1D and he solo are popular, and it could loose them money, so beards it is! Heard other tour manager gossip from another friend that was one but mostly weak tea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
WTF lyrics
  • Pick any KLF song! 'Down with the crew crew talking 'bout the Mu Mu. Justified Ancient Liberation Zulu. Got to teach and everything you learn will point to the fact that time is eternal.'
  • Busted - 'I messed my pants, when we flew over France.'
  • Shakira - 'Lucky that my breasts are small and humble. So you don't confuse them with mountains.'
  • Europe - 'We're headin' for Venus (Venus) and still we stand tall. 'Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all, yeah.'
  • Richard Harris (later Donna Summer) - 'MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark. All the sweet green icing flowing down. Someone left the cake out in the rain. I don't think that I can take it. 'Cause it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again. Oh, no!'

Well he did have a relationship with Nick Grimshaw (a good friend is in music knew his then tour manager). Management won't want him out though as plenty areas of the world where 1D and he solo are popular, and it could loose them money, so beards it is! Heard other tour manager gossip from another friend that was one but mostly weak tea.
You mean PG Tips, as opposed to Yorkshire tea?

Reactions: 1
My father in law will be all over it, he used to work with Graff (and all the other top jewellers) back in the day. We will never hear the bloody end of it! :ROFLMAO:

pallet???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Its true in skanky price's case; She needs a pallet of Polyfilla every day and a coating of Ronseal's finest fence paint in a lovely orange hue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.