Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily Mail also love words beginning with S
- Slams
- Struts
- Showcases
- Soars
- Stuns
- Sizzles
- Slinky
- Svelte

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair, 90% of the DM articles with bollocks like 'endless legs' 'ample cleavage' etc are written or co-written by women.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite DMism is the use is the word 'Finally '., closely followed by 'breaks her silence'
But they write it as FINALLY halfway through a sentence.
Carol Vorderman FINALLY shows us her new autumn look.
Honey Ross BREAKS HER SILENCE on THOSE pictures.
Someone from Love Island FINALLY BREAKS HER SILENCE on THOSE rumours.
I genuinely couldn't give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
and Lizzo:

'The singer, 33, commanded attention as she showcased her enviable curves ... '

You have to love the side bar of shame though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The phrase that makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out reading the DM is 'leads the stars' for example David and victoria beckham lead the stars posting snaps celebrating Christmas. It actually gives me the rage 🙈🙈.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dm saying simon cowell has dropped out of his new show walk the line and being replaced by gary barlow

Says its to spend more time eith his family but we know theres been rumours about his health for quite a while

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Burgeoning bump is always a favourite with the DM

Sounds like it was written for a GCSE English exam 🤣
My kids could write for the DM and they’re teens..
Reminds me of that famous “male authors writing female characters” parody:

"Cassandra woke up to the rays of the sun streaming through the slats on her blinds, cascading over her naked chest. She stretched, her breasts lifting with her arms as she greeted the sun. She rolled out of bed and put on a shirt, her nipples prominently showing through the thin fabric. She breasted boobily to the stairs and titted downwards.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Burgeoning bump is always a favourite with the DM

Sounds like it was written for a GCSE English exam 🤣
My kids could write for the DM and they’re teens..
I think that's who they have writing their articles- kids of staff or kids of their mates on unpaid internships!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reminds me of that famous “male authors writing female characters” parody:

"Cassandra woke up to the rays of the sun streaming through the slats on her blinds, cascading over her naked chest. She stretched, her breasts lifting with her arms as she greeted the sun. She rolled out of bed and put on a shirt, her nipples prominently showing through the thin fabric. She breasted boobily to the stairs and titted downwards.”
Aaand just realised this was already shared. Should have scrolled all the way down before posting 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That reminds me of this! Written by an award winning bloke! Apologies in advance!
Reminds me of this male author who wrote that a female victim managed to hide her credit card in her vagina or something silly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.