Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kerry was doing scat wouldn’t it be well known by now?

To be honest, I’m considering buying her onlyfans subscription just to see what it’s all about so I can give you all the goss. 🧐
I think you should. It’s for the greater good. Plus I’d love to be proved right. 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Kerry was doing scat wouldn’t it be well known by now?

To be honest, I’m considering buying her onlyfans subscription just to see what it’s all about so I can give you all the goss. 🧐
We will set you up some crowd funding , to help with the cause 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have another question. Where are her bits? Has she had a labiaplasty?

Why do grown women want their lady gardens to look like those of prepubescent children? It’s unnerving and unnecessary.
Some women don’t have bits, some do.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am not googling any of this stuff, I am 60 years old and quite happy to have lived this long and not know this stuff.

On the other hand, I am skint and have hideous feet... do I have an OF future ahead of me?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think you should. It’s for the greater good. Plus I’d love to be proved right. 😄😄😄
Like imagine me on the phone to the bank and explaining I’ve donated money to Kerry Katona to see if she really is doing something akin to an Alaskan pipeline?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not googling any of this stuff, I am 60 years old and quite happy to have lived this long and not know this stuff.

On the other hand, I am skint and have hideous feet... do I have an OF future ahead of me?
If all you have to do is show your feet and not your growler why wouldn’t you 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some women don’t have bits, some do.
I’m a nurse and I’ve seen a lot of female genitalia throughout my career (in a purely professional way, may I add) and the only tidied up ones have been under the knife, usually for a skin condition rather than vanity. The majority have labia. I don’t take notes though and I no longer work in gynaecology, so I can’t provide recent anecdotal evidence of this. Thank goodness 😂😂😂

Like imagine me on the phone to the bank and explaining I’ve donated money to Kerry Katona to see if she really is doing something akin to an Alaskan pipeline?
I’ll chuck in a fiver. We can set up a GoFundMe but we need a snappy title, not just give me money so I can see if Kat does scat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a nurse and I’ve seen a lot of female genitalia throughout my career (in a purely professional way, may I add) and the only tidied up ones have been under the knife, usually for a skin condition rather than vanity.
This feels awkward for me since I’ve not been under the knife and I have what someone called a ‘tidy labia’ 🤢. Just some women are made that way🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This feels awkward for me since I’ve not been under the knife and I have what someone called a ‘tidy labia’ 🤢. Just some women are made that way🤷‍♀️
Willies are much uglier than lady parts. Like a pair of rolled up socks that need washing.

Now back to celebrity gossip 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Despite giving birth 3 times, I'm going to have to get a mirror later and examine my lady parts to see what my labia looks like :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All bits are ridiculous looking. In fact a lot of body parts in isolation are odd looking. Ears, noses, belly buttons….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Awh willies are hideous - it’s as if god used the spare skin and bits to make it after he was finished making womens bits.

Earthworm Jim’s haha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Despite giving birth 3 times, I'm going to have to get a mirror later and examine my lady parts to see what my labia looks like :oops:
Just don’t take photos and upload them, just in case you become a famous telly person and everyone on Tattle will see NDQs growler and we’ll remember this post 😀😀😀

On the other hand, it is definitely worth checking bits you can’t see, including your back. I’ve seen a nasty aggressive melanoma where the person has been completely unaware, because no one had remarked on the warty growth on his shoulder blade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Even when standing to attention!?
I don’t know anyone who has gone ‘that’s one beautiful penis’ erect or not. It’s just not something that is appealing in that way, or am I wrong? Butts, boobs, hands, legs, etc I can get why they are sexually attractive but a penis? Even the word sounds unsexy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Re: onlyfans I’m surprised the Daily Mail hasn’t paid for subscription to some celebrities pages and reported what they are doing. Surely if the Kerry eating poop story is true, then they would at least leak it?
Maybe poop and leak shouldn’t be the same sentence…🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I love Dave Gahan and Depeche Mode xx.
I’ve waited over 30 years for this. Please help an old 80s chick who never knew how to pronounce his surname. Is it Ga-hAN, Gayhan, Gaan, Gayn?? If I ever refer to him I just say Davegghhnn and hope no one notices!

The Dark History of The Bay City Rollers, Bay City Babylon, When I Ran With the Gang, Shangalang - all give a VERY different story to the 70s version of One Direction.

Even if you weren’t a fan (not many around now they’ve mostly died) or familiar with the band, each book is creepy and unsettling about the manipulation of naive and gullible teenagers in the music industry.
Fucks sake - mostly died! Probably in their 50s or early 60s at most!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.