Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: onlyfans I’m surprised the Daily Mail hasn’t paid for subscription to some celebrities pages and reported what they are doing. Surely if the Kerry eating poop story is true, then they would at least leak it?
Maybe poop and leak shouldn’t be the same sentence…🤢
Nor should poop and eat :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Zayn has been dropped by his record label. I hope he gets help for whatever demons he’s battling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Re: onlyfans I’m surprised the Daily Mail hasn’t paid for subscription to some celebrities pages and reported what they are doing. Surely if the Kerry eating poop story is true, then they would at least leak it?
Maybe poop and leak shouldn’t be the same sentence…🤢
Yeah, I think if that story was true it would have been leaked by now. I wouldnt be that surprised if the DM do something similar to what you say though.

Reactions: 3
I see Zayn is pleading no contest, not the actions of an innocent individual no? I know people were calling yolanda and I’m not saying that she’s not batshit crazy but if I thought my child or grandchild was in danger, I’m sorry but I would go get them, the fact she’s taken a security guard with her tells me that something is seriously going wrong with that zayn

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see Zayn is pleading no contest, not the actions of an innocent individual no? I know people were calling yolanda and I’m not saying that she’s not batshit crazy but if I thought my child or grandchild was in danger, I’m sorry but I would go get them, the fact she’s taken a security guard with her tells me that something is seriously going wrong with that zayn
Have you read the Zayn/Gigi thread? I cant quite believe it, so many posters calling Yolanda a ‘Karen’ and saying she must’ve provoked poor old hapless Zayn into verbal and physical assault. 🤮😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Have you read the Zayn/Gigi thread? I cant quite believe it, so many posters calling Yolanda a ‘Karen’ and saying she must’ve provoked poor old hapless Zayn into verbal and physical assault. 🤮😞
Yolanda seems like she would be an overbearing mother in law but no excuse for physical violence and the way he spoke to her.

Reactions: 14
Zayn has been dropped by his record label. I hope he gets help for whatever demons he’s battling.
I just read that it's rumoured Zayn has an addiction problem. If that's the case I can see why Yolanda would let herself into his house univited to check on the baby but I do find it weird that Gigi left the baby with him. No way would I leave my baby alone with an addict even if he was the father.

Zayn is an idiot who needs to get his act together and check himself into rehab.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A few years ago the rumour was that Zayn was a heroin addict. He must be a very high functioning one if he is because he doesn’t look like any smack head I’ve ever met.

Reactions: 11
A few years ago the rumour was that Zayn was a heroin addict. He must be a very high functioning one if he is because he doesn’t look like any smack head I’ve ever met.
It's entirely possible, look at Philip Seymour Hoffman. The wealthy can hide all their secrets and vices away with makeup, the right clothes and money.

Reactions: 26
There were always a lot of Zayn blind items about his drug use even back when he was with Perri from Little Mix

Reactions: 10
I think drug addiction is rife in Hollywood and the music industry.

Zayn's label probably dropped him not because of drugs or his altercation with Yolanda but because his anxiety stops him from performing and promoting his music. They were probably looking for an excuse to drop him. I mean even Chris Brown who is a visible crackhead and known abuser has never been dropped from his label.

Reactions: 19
I think drug addiction is rife in Hollywood and the music industry.

Zayn's label probably dropped him not because of drugs or his altercation with Yolanda but because his anxiety stops him from performing and promoting his music. They were probably looking for an excuse to drop him. I mean even Chris Brown who is a visible crackhead and known abuser didn't get dropped from his label.
Allegedly beating up your mother in law is a good way to get fired if they were looking for an excuse though.

Yolande having a security guard in tow is not in itself suspicious IMO. These people are generally surrounded with personal bodyguards as a matter of course. Her entry to the house unannounced triggering him is the odd thing. Pleading no contest must surely be a way of avoiding airing any dirty linen in public I would have thought. Plus swerving the potential pickles of his non citizenship?

Reactions: 11
Penises are, on the whole, ugly. The sole exception being Michael Fassbender's magnificent appendage in 'Shame'. The only good thing about that film. Alicia Vijkander is a LUCKY woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her entry to the house unannounced triggering him is the odd thing
It's rumoured that their relationship went sour after Zayn suspected Yolanda of leaking Gigi's pregnancy last year. I think Yolanda wants them to have a public relationship while Zayn is more private.

Yolanda loves pimping her daughters out. She's ways been absolutely desperate for
them to be famous. Zayn has issues too so can only imagine how toxic it was/is

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.