Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I remember seeing some random z list celeb show and Vanessa Feltz was on with her fiancé. He kept singing ‘hey, what’s wrong with youuuuu? over and over. Imagine being with someone who had a one hit wonder twenty years ago and still sings it all the bloody time. Like being waterboarded.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Shane Dawson did a documentary about this girl a couple of years ago sad to hear she’s still not well
Shane Dawson did not give a shit about that girl. He used her name for profit, views and likes. He did no research, asked no serious questions and enabled her eating disorder and narcissism the entire time. And took her side when she trash talked the friends she was discussing in the “documentary” even though it was her friends who made her go into the eating disorder rehab and they were just trying to help as she was at deaths door.

He’s also a piece of shit, who is racist, makes pedophilic jokes and has said he once came on his cat. He was also called out by Jada Pinkett as he was revealed to be making disgusting remarks about an 11 year old Willow. He was always talking disgustingly about kids and once said he searched “little babies penises”

• Sick
  • Angry

dee_mc

VIP Member
I read today that Tom Cruise has divorced all three of his wives when they turned 33 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I know it will come across as being petty and snobby, but i don’t care 😆 soon after Kourtney started dating Travis she was suddenly wearing a Cure (the band) t-shirt and loads of black rock type style clothes and as a Cure fan it just rubbed me the wrong way cos you just know how fake and contrived it is and The Cure detest people like the Kardashian’s!
What gives you that idea? ....

#cantdofake

• Haha
  • Heart

kittyeyelashes

I met Geri before she married Christian Horner - maybe a year or two before? Not sure the exact year. She had started the prim and proper thing already but had a few drinks and was back to gobby Geri - she grabbed my boob on the dance floor. What a claim to fame.
That always pissed me off - if it was a bloke, people would be livid but because it was girl power Geri it was fine 😒

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I find Tom’s tears over the death of his wife a bit hollow. He treated her like shite, multiple affairs, secret kids. I wonder why she did not leave him? He has said she did not like living in the US, but she lived there most of her life, and died there, I think. She could have divorced him, got herself a tidy sum, and returned to Wales. But the reality is we don’t know what goes on in marriages. We think that a marriage should be hearts and flowers forever, but as you get older marriages change, and she might have been pleased that he sought his pleasures elsewhere. The thought of him having sex makes me 🤢 . As for him, he is an old man now, who will want to have sex with him. He probably doesn’t want a sexual relationship either but maybe the loss of his companion, the one who knew him before he was famous, has hit him hard. She was probably his best friend.
If i remember rightly she was catholic and didnt believe in divorce- she was also agoraphobic and didnt go out.
Carte blanche for him to do what he wanted really. She was with him from age 16 before he became famous.
Its unsavoury how he now goes on about being devoted to her when in reality he wasnt secretive at all about his affairs

• Sad
  • Angry

Missmopps

VIP Member
I might be in the minority but I find Adele’s music so boring! Like the musical equivalent of a grey wall. A grim musical dirge.
I can’t stand it either, I just picture loads of women drunk crying into their Chardonnay at 2am listening to Adele on repeat, telling the wine how much of a bastard the ex is/was

• Haha

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
Loving the attention. This is a woman who has not got her shit together. She’s a car crash waiting to happen.
I sort of hate myself for saying it but I think she looks fucking great. I also think - no, I know - that she is killing herself to look like that, so that makes me a lunatic doesn't it? I know that she is excessively working out and restricting her eating etc and yet I say she looks good. That is years of conditioning and everyone from family to the media saying that very thin is the only way. Thin is chic, thin is cool, thin is self control and discipline. No wonder so many women are confused and messed up about eating when we have such conflicting narratives. You don't get thinner in your late 30s unless your diet is drastically limited.

• Heart
  • Sad

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I thought Leo di Caprio was gay and in a long term relationship with Lukas Haas? And his 'girlfriends' are all models/actresses paid to be seen with him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

madgirlcity

Is anyone else finding Megan Fox & Kourtney Kardashian to be very cringey with their romances at the moment?
I don’t really mind them both as people but the cringey photos and over the top PDA is really quite something. I’m also quite disturbed by her ex dating really young girls, posting almost naked photos of one / hands down her pants to Instagram when there is such a huge age gap just comes across as predatory and disrespectful. I couldn’t imagine being 10 years old and my father dating somebody who is 20.

I was quite surprised to read that Kanye and Irina Shayk apparently have something going on as I couldn’t imagine her being with somebody like Bradley Cooper and then Kanye who seem worlds away personality wise.

• Heart

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Re: Kerry Katona’s eldest daughter. IIRC, she was a very clever girl who enjoyed school and was doing very well in her studies. I remember reading that she hoped to become a doctor. That was why she moved to her paternal grandparents in Ireland, to be able to concentrate on her studies as home life was a bit chaotic to say the least. She went with Kerry’s blessing. I could have got that wrong, but I’m sure that’s what I read.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Tom is a knob
Omg horrendous. I knew he was vile to her but reading his comments about her are awful. Silly old bastard getting sentimental about her now for sympathy after treating her like shit.
I read somewhere he never wanted a divorce as it allowed him to shag around without any other woman expecting commitment or marriage.

• Angry
  • Sick

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Geri is quite hard hearted, going after a guy who was expecting a child with is long term partner. He is a prick, obvs. In this old archive it says Geri and Christian split up for a while to see if he could repair the relationship with his ex.

She effectively stalked him then. She’s so pathetic and needy. Remember Robbie Williams describing her as being like a ‘demonic child’, he wasn’t far wrong.

• Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
  • Heart

torontoon

Chatty Member
Is anyone else finding Megan Fox & Kourtney Kardashian to be very cringey with their romances at the moment?
I don’t really mind them both as people but the cringey photos and over the top PDA is really quite something. I’m also quite disturbed by her ex dating really young girls, posting almost naked photos of one / hands down her pants to Instagram when there is such a huge age gap just comes across as predatory and disrespectful. I couldn’t imagine being 10 years old and my father dating somebody who is 20.

I was quite surprised to read that Kanye and Irina Shayk apparently have something going on as I couldn’t imagine her being with somebody like Bradley Cooper and then Kanye who seem worlds away personality wise.
Irina goes with whoever pays.

• Haha

Keet

Chatty Member
I’ve always felt that Kerry is a product of her own upbringing. She lacks any sort of self worth hence her attraction to deadbeats . McFadden really did her over too those poor girls .

• Sad
  • Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
you’d think considering his sister had a well documented ED and mental health problems he would be a bit more equipped to handle the situation. I’ve heard he’s a grade A twat though from people who have met him who are grade A twats themselves so he must be bad.
I remember that speech he gave a Dianas funeral saying as her blood family we will look after William and Harry, giving the impression that Prince of Wales couldn't care less about them, and I thought, after what you did to your wife you are a f*cking hypocrite.