Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Kathy Burke is in the same tradition as Miriam Margolyes. Unusual looking, overweight, getting on in years, comfortable in their own skin, non-conformists, rude, outspoken, funny, talented and still making a living in an industry where looks and conformity are paramount. All power to them I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

House of Tea

VIP Member
This was Vanessa in June. She has kept the weight off

Vanessa is marmite. She is one of the highest paid presenters on the BBC. She does a very early radio show on Radio 2, finishes that and does a 3 hour show on BBC Radio London. Plenty of talking. She also appears on This Morning regularly after her second radio show has finished. Nobody can accuse her of not putting a shift in. She has to stay on top of current events for the BBC London radio show, I don’t know how she does it. I like her in small doses, she sometimes goes too shrill. She has a fierce intellect and her use of vocabulary is awesome, I often learn a new word when I listen to her. I much prefer her to Jeremy Vine when she covers for him on his lunchtime Radio 2 show.

• Heart

soph1992

As somebody who has struggled with eating disorders in the past, I am quite concerned about Lily Allen but hasn’t she always been up and down with her weight over the years? I also remember a few years ago when she lost some weight and was asked about it she said it was probably unhealthy but she was only eating packets of crisp and similar convenience snacks instead of meals due to not having time.

I was surprised when I found out some years ago that Lara was married to David Walliams as they seemed like such an odd match. I really like her as a model however and it’s nice she has found somebody else and I think he is much better suited to her.
I literally cannot STAND david walliams - annoying, attention seeking & rude - the lot

I read somewhere that ‘Joanna Lumley has a plastic arse’ originated in a copy of a well known geordie comic book "The Viz" where there used to be a section of news articles and rumor colums and apparently there was an article titled "joanna lumley has a plastic arse" that detailed how some cocaine related fun caused her assh*le to rot / rectum collapsed and needed replacing with a plastic or rubber one.

It honestly sounds like a complete joke lol.
my mums partner dated joanna and i dont believe the bumhole rumour to be true - def will be asking him at dinner tonight haha. what i can spill though is Joanna def had an affair with prince P..... poor queenie!

• Wow
  • Haha

Ennui

VIP Member
do people actually do that?

The beginnings of Blur, Suede and Elastica were all very intertwined I found out. It's quite funny considering the famous battle of britpop between Oasis and Blur was very manufactured, yet the feud between Suede and Blur ran way deeper.

Damon was asked in an interview last year about Brett and he said he had seen him recently walking down the street and he smiled but Brett ignored him or something. Tbf I would ignore someone if they told the media I had a heroin issue after stealing my girlfriend
After being dumped by his girlfriend my cousin spent all night playing Lady in Red until his poor old mum turned off the electric.

• Haha
Lady of the Manor Geri Horner is one of the most successful social climbers ever… alongside Donna Air and her fake upper class accent.

Haha, I’d never heard those rumours. But it’s true they both had big tomboy energy…
Donna Air! Yep, I completely support folk doing well in life, it’s not on to discriminate BUT I heard when she was with Aspinall she de facto erased the NE element of her life.

Ah Donna - you’ll always be Charlie from Byker Grove to me, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I’m astonished about Noel Fielding - I thought he was one of the good guys. How wrong can you be?

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Lure of the cheese? I’m no lightweight and I love a bit of cheddar. But he’s taking the piss. What’s he doing mainlining it and having enemas made with it?
Honestly I think it’s karma, he’s an obnoxious twat and an incredibly hands off parent.

His oldest son Geronimo regularly got in trouble in primary school for being incredibly violent, bullying etc, in more than one incidence he was caught trying to stick his thumbs into other kids eye sockets and gauge their eyeballs out (he didn’t succeed but still). The other kids were lovely but there’s no way a kid acts so badly unless they’re looking for attention, spoiled, mimicking parents or completely left to run wild.

Also the first Feastival was set up in conjunction with an existing local music festival that was completely for a kids music education charity. Alex James took his own cut of the profits and paid the vendors then didn’t give the charity organisers their cut.

I live locally and I’ve never heard anything good about anyone’s interactions with him. He’s honestly the one celebrity I cannot stand, aside from my personal dislike of his son, the man literally stole from a children’s charity.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) recalled that Tom Jones took her virginity and he was so rough with her she had to go to the hospital for stitches.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Eureka

VIP Member
I always find it funny Geri denies it. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was fucking him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.
I know its irrational but it pisses me off no end that she only seems to wear white. It doesn't suit her at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Clairer86

VIP Member
I absolutely bloody love this crazy woman! She’s an inspiration to us all - Dolly gives zero fucks!
This makes me so happy! I absolutely love Dolly. She is so beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, plus looking at her when she was younger-to me she is one of the most beautiful women ever. While im on a Dolly role- it really annoys me when people say "Dolly's music is my guilty pleasure", she is a bloody amazing song writer and there is nothing 'guilty' about enjoying her music.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I was on here before under a different name but I gave a little too much of myself away in relation to a particular friend of mine so I pegged it 😆 I'm laid up for a while so I came back out of sheer boredom just to have a peek mostly but I'm really bothered by something I've seen on here in the last week or two.

Some will believe but others won't and that's fine but I feel as someone in the know it's only fair I at least try to put a rumour straight.

Noel Fielding was not in a relationship of any kind with Pixie OR Peaches Geldof. He was wayward back then but he was not perving on teenage girls. Rather stupidly and against the advice of his true mates he did spend time with Pixie beyond the bar scene as a mate. She's very creative and wanted to pick his brains for some ideas she had and he loved her enthusiasm. But then suddenly paps started showing up wherever they met after she'd suggest going down the road for a coffee or whatever. She wanted to be seen with him. She wanted people to think something was going on. Peaches also fabricated stories about her and him being together but they weren't true. They were teenage girls with a massive crush on an older man who was seen as a bit of a king of the camden kids but there was nothing in it other than their teenage fantasies. It was easy to think those girls were older than they were but remember when you were 16 and had crushes on older blokes.

He's far from perfect but he is and always has been a good person and he was never with either of those girls.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’ve just realised something really embarrassing.

I always thought Alex James and Brian Cox were the same person. I was really impressed that guy from Blur was so clever.

My God I’m dim.
Don’t worry, Things Can Only Get Better.

• Haha
Is anyone else finding Megan Fox & Kourtney Kardashian to be very cringey with their romances at the moment?
I don’t really mind them both as people but the cringey photos and over the top PDA is really quite something. I’m also quite disturbed by her ex dating really young girls, posting almost naked photos of one / hands down her pants to Instagram when there is such a huge age gap just comes across as predatory and disrespectful. I couldn’t imagine being 10 years old and my father dating somebody who is 20.

I was quite surprised to read that Kanye and Irina Shayk apparently have something going on as I couldn’t imagine her being with somebody like Bradley Cooper and then Kanye who seem worlds away personality wise.
I know it will come across as being petty and snobby, but i don’t care 😆 soon after Kourtney started dating Travis she was suddenly wearing a Cure (the band) t-shirt and loads of black rock type style clothes and as a Cure fan it just rubbed me the wrong way cos you just know how fake and contrived it is and The Cure detest people like the Kardashian’s!

Why do some of these girls change themselves for whatever man they are with, their own thing seems to go out the window or maybe they don’t really have their own thing and that’s the issue, i don’t know.

Look at Kim she allowed Kanye to completely change her whole look and dictate the house they built to live in etc i mean she basically ended up living in a empty monastery for what should of been their family home.

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Always felt a bit weird about Noel Fielding after reading this…

Yeah there’s loads of rumours he was shagging other underaged girls whilst his girlfriend at the time was waiting at home for him. This is all happened during the Amy Winehouse alt rock Camden days. I used to be so envious of them all as they were all so cool but now I just look at it and it is now so sad to look at because they were all sitting in a dark club drugged up to their eyeballs genuinely thinking they made it in life and now the half of them are either dead or still struggling with addiction.

• Sad
  • Wow

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I always find that it is funny that Geri denies having a fling with Mel. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was fucking him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.
Oh man, I could have written your post. Are you me? Apart from the fact that I do not watch Drag Race so did not see that.

I literally say that she has a lady of the manor attitude these days.

I believe Christian Horner's parents would not go to Geri and their sons wedding due to the fact they were so disgusted and felt that Beverley had been treated so badly.

She's a twat. Geri that is. A massive hypocrite and fucking stupid to boot. Fight me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45