Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
stories coming out about Jack Fincham this morning seem to be alluding to something MH wise, in which case I hope he's being looked after by family
I may sound like an absolute cunt but 90% of the time with this lot and their mental health issues is down to drugs. Jack is a powder fiend and is probably suffering from mental problems due to it and when he’s depressed it’s more than likely because he’s on a massive comedown cause he’s been up for 3 days coked out of his mind or in a k hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Never understood the appeal of Rio Ferdinand. Each to their own, but Christ, he comes across as a gormless, ugly fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He didn’t give a shit about Linda. He cheated on her pretty much constantly from the moment they were married.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Silverback

VIP Member
I might be in the minority but I find Adele’s music so boring! Like the musical equivalent of a grey wall. A grim musical dirge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Scuttles

Re: Kate Ferdinand and Rio
Hate to slate a baby's name but Cree has got to be up there with the worst names I have ever heard. It's a truly terrible name.

Reactions: 58

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Things that make you go :unsure:
What’s Tom’s current marital status? Is he looking for a new wife? My daughter is in her 20’s and just been made redundant. She’s looking for a short term lucrative career. 😉 She’s gay but I doubt that matters. And Tom, if you’re reading, she’s barely 5ft 2 so you’ll look TALL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I always find that it is funny that Geri denies having a fling with Mel. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was fucking him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
With Geri she seems to go through different contrived and adopted phases in each stage of her life, i don’t think she’s ever really known who she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Silverback

VIP Member
I just know with Michael Jackson. If someone had touched my child I would not settle for money. I would want the dirty bastard hanged.
You forget that the parents who sent their innocent kids off to share a bed with MJ were selfish pricks who were desperate to be touched by his fame and fortune, not your average caring mother who would never even consider sending their child off to sleep with a grown man. Those parents are as culpable as MJ for their negligence.
And MJ was guilty as fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Same. I can’t stand her. Popped onto her thread earlier in the year and said near enough the same as you. I was told I should be supporting a ‘sister’ whose looks etc don’t conform to the norm. Really? I couldn’t believe it. 😂 I thought the ability to make someone laugh, be a good actor and so on should be taken into account. Who we ‘like’ is very subjective anyway.
Kathy Burke’s looks don’t conform to the norm either, but she’s an incredible actress/writer/director and appears to be a great person. I watched her on a channel 4 programme about money. She describes herself as “your fat nan” and has a very colourful turn of phrase. I love the woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I was about to say @Ianbeale that you were being harsh….but just say a photo of him from April. Too much 🧀

I’ve just realised something really embarrassing.

I always thought Alex James and Brian Cox were the same person. I was really impressed that guy from Blur was so clever.

My God I’m dim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Gary Glitter’s music makes me feel so conflicted…Another Rock n Roll Christmas always reminds me of happy Christmases spent with my grandparents and now I can’t listen to it without thinking of the awful things he’s done 🥺
Yeah Glitter's music was pure 70's pop, but as the man is still getting an income from royalties, I would never intentionally listen to his music or see a film featuring his music, not now the extent of his perversion is known.

This is a man who was thrown out of Cambodia - and if you've ever been to Cambodia, you'll know you have to be a real wrong 'un to get deported, most people just offer the authorities money and the trouble goes away. Not with Glitter though, he'd setup home with an 11yo and a 12yo that he'd 'bought' from their mother. He was arrested on his return to the UK and imprisoned for 16 years.

I hope he dies there. He's allegedly made over a million in royalties because Oasis sampled his music in Hello. I hope whoever inherits his money after his death donates it to the NSPCC or Save the Children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50