Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverback

VIP Member
the story that I know (I’ve not seen the tumblr one but it sounds accurate so far)…

He started talking to a woman on Twitter. She’d post dark and edgy stuff. And knew all the things he was interested in, so she’d post to lure him in. And he went right in. He fell in love with her… without seeing any pictures, or meeting her. Eventually she revealed her identity and he felt a little stupid and very scared. She was a fan that he already knew.

He’d already had a run in with fans before as mentioned above.
Throughout the time they were messaging there were others too. I don’t know how many others he was physical with. But she wasn’t one of them, despite how desperate he was for her.
How did it go when you spoke to him? Was he flirty?
it seems Essy got badly affected by him.

Simply_The_Bestest

Over-privileged smart mouthed narcissistic cunt who only has a career thanks to nepotism. l I hope this will be the end of the horrible little man.

I hope if anything happens to him or his family that he will be shown the empathy that he showed Dawn.

See, I’m crazy. If that was my family member he wrote that about I’d put his windows through with a rock.
Take a deep breath and count to at least 10.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Popbitch’s email supposed to come out on Thursday but doesn’t seem to anymore. Just checked, still not published.

I want tea.