Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carefulnow

Honestly I think it’s karma, he’s an obnoxious twat and an incredibly hands off parent.

His oldest son Geronimo
Sorry but wtf is that name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: honestly can see why he was acting out, poor sod (not to excuse his behaviour though)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Hi all 👋👋 I've bitten the bullet and joined this forum after weeks of browsing - particularly this thread lol.

Does anyone have any tea regarding Thom Yorke of Radiohead? I've heard on the DM comment section and the Radiohead subreddit (God I need a life) that apparently he cheated on his partner when she was dying of cancer with his current girlfriend. Supposedly he is hated in Oxford because of this. Couldn't find any more info so was wondering if anyone knew anything more?
They’d already separated before she was diagnosed. Then when she was ill he was there for her. No cheating going on, she knew his new partner too. Source - know the family

• Wow

Sariassong

Yes Alesha was married to Harvey from So Solid Crew at the time when Javine had an affair with him

Edit: I found this article from Dec 2020

The drama was off the chart. I'm sure Javine said something super classy to Alesha over MySpace along the lines of "'when you kiss Harvey you'll be tasting me" or something equally ladylike 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Mavis Cruet

He's gone to pieces basically - I have no idea what he does any more except crash high value car lease vehicles and apparently sniff coke. He should never have given up selling paper clips and post its ;)
I think it just goes to show how bad these reality shows are for people. There are also so many of these lot in Essex linked to crime. It’s actually quite disturbing.

Vanelope

VIP Member
And it brought us this hilarious Buzzcocks episode where Jamelia called Javine a slaag!

Still funny.
Used to be if you went off with someone’s partner you got called out - not given a spread in Hello with the new family. Buzzcocks with Simon Amstell was always amazing at popping celebrity egos.

Lily Allen is best mates with Miquita Oliver and she also looks very very slender and she works out a lot but the two of them are slimmer now than in their late teens/20s

• Heart

madgirlcity

Plastic bum hole 🤣🤪…… this is the kind of tea I’m here for ?
What’s this storyline/ rumour …..do tell ….
I read somewhere that ‘Joanna Lumley has a plastic arse’ originated in a copy of a well known geordie comic book "The Viz" where there used to be a section of news articles and rumor colums and apparently there was an article titled "joanna lumley has a plastic arse" that detailed how some cocaine related fun caused her assh*le to rot / rectum collapsed and needed replacing with a plastic or rubber one.

It honestly sounds like a complete joke lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
*allegedly* it was a promotion from side chic to main chic.

She was posting in the same hotel rooms/bathrooms as him months before they went official in public.

1-2 days before the wedding she was posting heartbreak/angry subliminals about him on her stories, unfollowing him etc i thought the whole was gonna get called off.

She’s seemed utterly miserable since she’s had the baby with him as well.
You know the saying - changing from being a mistress to a wife creates a vacancy.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Jesus.I just looked at her Instagram page.Genuinely horrifying.Somebody help that girl.:cry:
At this point Eugenia knows what she is doing. She’s pro anorexia. She will never get help. Her family doesn’t want her to get help neither as she earns them money. She loves showing off how skinny she is

She also shunned her friends as they got the state involved and the state declared her mentally unwell and she was forced to go to an eating disorder clinic. Her mom was completely against Eugenia going to a clinic declaring that there was nothing wrong with her.

The girl would spend 12-14 hours on live camera without having a drink or even using the toilet.

The girl is sadly a narcissist surrounded by a family of enablers. There’s such a small chance that she will even get better as she has gotten to the age where her body will stop taking abuse and begin to detoriate very quickly.

It’s all over Twitter
Icelandic and plays for Everton. I don’t want to say the name and some people don’t use twitter

• Sad
  • Wow

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I believe they’re ten years apart.
That’s not as bad as I’d thought.

Just heard the Winehouse family are releasing some of her childhood and early teenage music. Let the poor woman rest in peace, it’s ghoulish to still be trying to make money out of her 10 years on.

We are talking about Emilia Clarke.
Oops.

My comment about Loz Fox still stands, despite me getting the wrong Emilia 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Yeah there’s loads of rumours he was shagging other underaged girls whilst his girlfriend at the time was waiting at home for him. This is all happened during the Amy Winehouse alt rock Camden days. I used to be so envious of them all as they were all so cool but now I just look at it and it is now so sad to look at because they were all sitting in a dark club drugged up to their eyeballs genuinely thinking they made it in life and now the half of them are either dead or still struggling with addiction.
Nothing enviable about that lifestyle at all.

I'd rather have my ordinary life than be trying desperately to recover from addiction. I've worked in addiction services and there's nothing glamorous about drug taking - unless people think suffering from faecal incontinence is cool. It's not just the physical symptoms either, the mental fuck up is massive.

If NF was really shagging under age girls, then why the heck is he presenting mainstream TV?

• Sad
  • Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Maybe her daughter wants more out of life than to be a vacuous celebrity. Good for her. I always feel very bad for Kerry's kids. Worse than I do for Pricey's, because they at least have decent fathers (except Harvey, who is the only one Katie herself is any kind of mother to) Kerry's kids' dads (I refuse to use the nauseating term 'babydaddies') are complete deadbeats. Or in the case of her youngest, literally dead.
I really hope Kerry doesn't have any more children with her latest beau.

I'll never forget Bryan McFadden saying he wished he and Kerry had got a couple of kittens instead of having children because they were both too young and neither of them were ready for the responsibility. A disgusting comment to make about your little daughters, particularly when both children are able to read what he said about them.

Then that horrific marriage to the drug dealing cabbie that produced another two children and finally the last child born to a man with a fatal drug addiction.

And now mum's doing interviews about how much money she's making from OnlyFans. What a role model.

• Sad
  • Angry

MunHun

VIP Member
I do think Leonardo Di Caprio is a good candidate for the story of the actor that’s punished when it comes to awards. He has been nominated so many time’s, and he is a great actor IMO from way back when in What’s eating Gilbert Grape and the basketball diaries. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he’s only won one Oscar for the reverence.

• Haha

madgirlcity

Any tea on Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand? Heard they got together whilst his wife was still alive??
I found it very peculiar when she supposedly said in an interview that she felt like she was sent by his late wife Rebecca and that Rios children felt like her own. I think it’s lovely if she connects and helps to take care of them but I don’t think anyone was sent by anyone else, certainly not by a women who sadly passed away.

• Sick

House of Tea

VIP Member
In these threads we sometimes discuss nepotism, and about the offspring of the famous who also get famous via their family connections. It has been ever thus but so much worse nowadays. Not a fan of Burchill but she has totally nailed it in this article.

Buswanker

as someone who struggled with an eating disorder and is still dealing with it today, this comment was so nice to read. Healthy is most beautiful
100%!!!
As someone who is naturally quite voluptuous, I’ve tortured myself my entire life wanting to be the “perfect” size, not realising that I’m just not naturally built to be that small. Angers me to acknowledge that I’ve let the media convince me that I’m not good enough for years.
And they wonder why there are so many people with ED’s.

• Heart