Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
They are of an era before performers were media trained. An era when you were allowed to say what you think. Amy Winehouse, the Gallagher's were the same. You could say who you did and didn't like and be bitchy about other stars now it's all 'hurt feelings' and 'offensive". That's why you end up with boring interviews with everyone backslapping and not saying what they really feel.

Try and listen to an interview with dua lipa or taylor swift without falling asleep. I can't stand GA but lets not moralise about bitching when we all do it, especially on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Cheryl Cole?
I had no idea she would do something like that, but didn’t she once attack somebody?
Cheryl's handiwork. She is a nasty piece of work.

000E46D5-A078-1F86-A00880BFB6FA0000.jpg

God isn’t Cheryl a twit in this? Pontificating on Nicole Scherzinger’s talents as if NS couldn’t wipe the floor with her vocally. How did no one notice that Nadine was the nice one back then?!
Nadine and Sarah didn't say a word.

I remember a while back Nadine and Sarah saying how the other 3 were very tight. What a trio of bitches in that video.

And don't get me started that the minute Sarah said she had cancer Cheryl and Co started with the supportive messages. They hadn't spoken to her for years.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I think sometimes you just have to try to separate the person from their work / music. Wether it makes me a terrible person or not, I don’t know, but I still listen to MJ.
I think there are so many people who do bad things that if you knew everything, you’d never be able to comfortably enjoy anything. I’ve decided to just appreciate anything artistic for what it is now as it can often form a huge part of your life and it is grieving to cancel it from your life. I still love The Cosby Show and now will still listen to a couple of R Kelly songs I like instead of turning it off. I adore MJ’s music and thought the scene that was in The Joker featuring GG’s made an iconic bit of the film. We need to still appreciate things being stand-alone good. Roald Dahl wasn’t a great bloke, Enid Blyton was horrific and John Lennon was a wife beater. We cannot deny they were talented though. As far as royalties go, well, I think something should be arranged for the victims so they don’t benefit but I really think we cannot deny that we are entertained by talent and that is an integral part of our lives.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I always find that it is funny that Geri denies having a fling with Mel. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was fucking him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.
She broke up his marriage by pursuing him relentlessly . His parents refuse to have anything to do with Geri because of it.

• Wow

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Katie Hopkins has been booted out of Australia for breaching quarantine. So no Celebrity Big Brother for her, daft cow.

Honestly I wish her nothing but misery and frustration for as long as she may live. She’s a horror.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scuttles

Geri has such a self satisfied air about her, I wish she'd stop wearing the virginal white get up aswell. She looks like she's auditioning for Saturday Night Fever.

Loves the sound of her own voice too. I agree she is a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
And yet Coleen will forgive and take him back, like she always does. He’ll never change because he knows she won’t do anything about it.
I have no sympathy for Coleen Rooney. She's made herself a laughing stock at this stage, forgiving that ugly gnome and taking him back every single time he cheats. It must be well into double figures now and that's just the ones we know about.

Colleen needs to wise up and take a leaf out of Una Healy's book.

• Heart

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
She shagged everyone during The Spice Girls days (and after) so trying to act the lady now is hysterical. Have sex with all and sundry if you want, but don't then deny it later and adopt the morals of a Victorian lady.

• Haha
  • Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
Re: Kate Ferdinand and Rio
Hate to slate a baby's name but Cree has got to be up there with the worst names I have ever heard. It's a truly terrible name.
Better than the daughter of Mariah Carey's ex being named Powerful Cannon, though.

But then so is every name ever.

• Haha
I watched a documentary about Kathy Burke a few years ago. One part was her having her photo taken by Ranken.
He wanted to take the shot in a way which hid/reduced her double chin. She wouldn’t let him because that’s not how she looked.
I think she is great.

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I don't know a single overweight person who is happy with the way they look- and I am including myself in that, with my lockdown lardy overcoat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Clovis

VIP Member
My favourite Lily Allen moment was when she announced her retirement. Fuck knows why she's back again. Stay retired!

• Haha

Shawads

VIP Member
After being dumped by his girlfriend my cousin spent all night playing Lady in Red until his poor old mum turned off the electric.
I split up with someone truly vile about twenty years ago and I played Coldplay fix you on repeat for days. Mortifying. Not sure which is worse, being devastated over a violent drug addict or using Coldplay to ease the pain😭

• Haha
  • Heart

GordonD88

Chatty Member
Phil Schofield has had his game show 5 Gold Rings scrapped by ITV

how did that shite get four series

• Haha

allsaints123

I’ve known Ben for 25 years, he’s an absolute sweetheart & a lot of what he says is tongue in cheek. He thankfully does not go around singing his song all the time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Didn't she write that programme with her brother? It's one of those show gets awards & everyone says ooh it's so funny but it's actually just awful crap!! I actually thought they had special needs by the way they acted & it just wasn't funny at Al!!
Easy with the ‘special needs’ comments please

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Glad to see people not fawning over Tom Jones being a sweet old grandpa type, i can’t stand seeing his interviews about his wife, the way he talks about her isnt normal and exposes what an ass he is.

Can’t stand all the Rio Ferdinand and his ex-wife business either, although at least with him the focus seems to be more on “poor me i had to become a proper father to my kids” rather than how much he loved her and misses her. It’s just all been about how he’s coping and moving on quickly and how can he get the kids to accept that.

I could be wrong but that’s how i read it anyway.
Rio used Rebecca’s death to the best of his ability to gain sympathy because a lot of people already knew what a Tom cat and arrogant tw@t he is, He’s absolutely vile and I know this because I witnessed a girl leave a nightclub because he wouldn’t leave her alone.

• Wow
  • Heart