Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Jones always struck me as a sweaty pig of a man, I’ve never met him thankfully, and (aside from the obvious: fame) have never understood the hysteria that built up around him. Agree that he was a real shitbag to his wife as well.

I’m not sure anyone would treat their best friend the way he treated her, but you’re probably right in that he didn’t realise what he had until it was gone…
I wonder if any of these famous men who (allegedly) get up to all manner of horrendous things ever get to a point in their lives where they look back on what they’ve done and feel ashamed? Or do you think they’re just so entitled and arrogant it doesn’t even occur to them that they’ve done anything wrong?
i think there will be a time for almost everyone, where they look back on life and realise just how cruel they were or at least I hope so.

Reactions: 16
He also used to insist on the 4 C's for a night out. I think they were cognac, cigars, c*nt and maybe the last was coke?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think there are so many people who do bad things that if you knew everything, you’d never be able to comfortably enjoy anything. I’ve decided to just appreciate anything artistic for what it is now as it can often form a huge part of your life and it is grieving to cancel it from your life. I still love The Cosby Show and now will still listen to a couple of R Kelly songs I like instead of turning it off. I adore MJ’s music and thought the scene that was in The Joker featuring GG’s made an iconic bit of the film. We need to still appreciate things being stand-alone good. Roald Dahl wasn’t a great bloke, Enid Blyton was horrific and John Lennon was a wife beater. We cannot deny they were talented though. As far as royalties go, well, I think something should be arranged for the victims so they don’t benefit but I really think we cannot deny that we are entertained by talent and that is an integral part of our lives.
I know but this is child abuse. That's a whole other level of vileness :(

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God, what is wrong with these men? I am laughing and I shouldn’t be but it’s just because it’s so cruel and messed up.

Reactions: 14
I find Tom’s tears over the death of his wife a bit hollow. He treated her like shite, multiple affairs, secret kids. I wonder why she did not leave him? He has said she did not like living in the US, but she lived there most of her life, and died there, I think. She could have divorced him, got herself a tidy sum, and returned to Wales. But the reality is we don’t know what goes on in marriages. We think that a marriage should be hearts and flowers forever, but as you get older marriages change, and she might have been pleased that he sought his pleasures elsewhere. The thought of him having sex makes me 🤢 . As for him, he is an old man now, who will want to have sex with him. He probably doesn’t want a sexual relationship either but maybe the loss of his companion, the one who knew him before he was famous, has hit him hard. She was probably his best friend.
If i remember rightly she was catholic and didnt believe in divorce- she was also agoraphobic and didnt go out.
Carte blanche for him to do what he wanted really. She was with him from age 16 before he became famous.
Its unsavoury how he now goes on about being devoted to her when in reality he wasnt secretive at all about his affairs

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Hi all 👋👋 I've bitten the bullet and joined this forum after weeks of browsing - particularly this thread lol.

Does anyone have any tea regarding Thom Yorke of Radiohead? I've heard on the DM comment section and the Radiohead subreddit (God I need a life) that apparently he cheated on his partner when she was dying of cancer with his current girlfriend. Supposedly he is hated in Oxford because of this. Couldn't find any more info so was wondering if anyone knew anything more?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 667174
I believe this was it, if it’s what you’re asking for.
I doubt its Leo, he doesnt really do sex scenes and from what I have heard hes actually quite good to work with. I'm getting Jared Leto vibes, we all know what a creep he is.

Some of Glitter’s stuff has been used in American films as sound tracks. I’m the Leader of the Gang and Rock n Roll part 1. The filthy sleaze is still getting royalties.
Actually Glitter cant get royalties as he sold the rights to Rock N Roll Part 1, not sure about the others though.

Reactions: 10
Lol. I think Popbitch said it was three as well. If it pops up on their newsletter again Tattlers’ will have to email PB 😂
They say 4! 4 Cs They also say
Tom Jones’s pre-shag preparations? Dipping his willy in Listerine​

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.