Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stories coming out about Jack Fincham this morning seem to be alluding to something MH wise, in which case I hope he's being looked after by family
I saw something about this but couldn’t work out what they were getting at but my mind went to possibly drugs related…the time seemed odd though.

I really bloody hope after everything it’s not yet again another mental health issue with someone who was involved with Love Island!!

Reactions: 11
Any tea on Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand? Heard they got together whilst his wife was still alive??

Reactions: 6
I saw something about this but couldn’t work out what they were getting at but my mind went to possibly drugs related…the time seemed odd though.

I really bloody hope after everything it’s not yet again another mental health issue with someone who was involved with Love Island!!
Jack is due in court tomorrow for driving last January while high on cocaine and Valium.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just thought that was to lead in to series two and set up the marvel canon multiverse. I thought the series was brilliant, but slow to start, I wasn’t fussed after episode one. Tom and Sophia Di Martino and Owen Wilson were amazing in it
I'm completely biased, I honestly started watching it because I love Hiddleston. I thought it was great but I agree, it took them a while to find momentum.

Although I’ve just seen him in a unicef advert with dark long hair so maybe it’s his own?! Not a fan either way
I think he made that video while doing Loki? Otherwise makes ZERO sense to have that nasty and greasy wig on! I think he only dyed his hair for Crimson Peak? But I could be wrong.
the hair makes me ill, like Thor manages to have washed hair why can’t Loki have clean hair. Also Loki would be type to be more meticulous about his personal hygiene than Thor. Have a bath
Guess Loki stopped showering after he left Asgard.
Thor looks better with short hair 🤗

Reactions: 4
I find this very hard to believe

No way has she made a million from OnlyFans with simple foot pix and topless shots. She must be doing something more niche than that, to get that kind of income. I bet she does scat, she looks the type.

I love how she compares her OF work with that of Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Any tea on Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand? Heard they got together whilst his wife was still alive??
I found it very peculiar when she supposedly said in an interview that she felt like she was sent by his late wife Rebecca and that Rios children felt like her own. I think it’s lovely if she connects and helps to take care of them but I don’t think anyone was sent by anyone else, certainly not by a women who sadly passed away.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
stories coming out about Jack Fincham this morning seem to be alluding to something MH wise, in which case I hope he's being looked after by family
I may sound like an absolute bleep but 90% of the time with this lot and their mental health issues is down to drugs. Jack is a powder fiend and is probably suffering from mental problems due to it and when he’s depressed it’s more than likely because he’s on a massive comedown cause he’s been up for 3 days coked out of his mind or in a k hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Re: Kate Ferdinand and Rio
Hate to slate a baby's name but Cree has got to be up there with the worst names I have ever heard. It's a truly terrible name.

Reactions: 58
I found it very peculiar when she supposedly said in an interview that she felt like she was sent by his late wife Rebecca and that Rios children felt like her own. I think it’s lovely if she connects and helps to take care of them but I don’t think anyone was sent by anyone else, certainly not by a women who sadly passed away.
*allegedly* it was a promotion from side chic to main chic.

She was posting in the same hotel rooms/bathrooms as him months before they went official in public.

1-2 days before the wedding she was posting heartbreak/angry subliminals about him on her stories, unfollowing him etc i thought the whole was gonna get called off.

She’s seemed utterly miserable since she’s had the baby with him as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Hate to slate a baby's name but Cree has got to be up there with the worst names I have ever heard. It's a truly terrible name.
Cree? Is it a boy or girl? I’ve got a friend called Bree, she’s Welsh and I think her full name is a few more syllables long.

Reactions: 4
No idea whether they have any Irish roots but craoí (pronounced cree) is the Irish language word for "heart".

Reactions: 8
3B559A04-E649-4887-B910-66F68D59ACB8.jpeg
Her secret is being punched in the face by Harry Styles during a quickie at James Cordens wedding reception.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
*allegedly* it was a promotion from side chic to main chic.

She was posting in the same hotel rooms/bathrooms as him months before they went official in public.

1-2 days before the wedding she was posting heartbreak/angry subliminals about him on her stories, unfollowing him etc i thought the whole was gonna get called off.

She’s seemed utterly miserable since she’s had the baby with him as well.
What made me laugh was how she alluded to being a breast fed mama then announced she was actually bottle feeding but only because it was an ad for bottles

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
100% agree.

Reactions: 6
Glad to see people not fawning over Tom Jones being a sweet old grandpa type, i can’t stand seeing his interviews about his wife, the way he talks about her isnt normal and exposes what an ass he is.

Can’t stand all the Rio Ferdinand and his ex-wife business either, although at least with him the focus seems to be more on “poor me i had to become a proper father to my kids” rather than how much he loved her and misses her. It’s just all been about how he’s coping and moving on quickly and how can he get the kids to accept that.

I could be wrong but that’s how i read it anyway.
Rio used Rebecca’s death to the best of his ability to gain sympathy because a lot of people already knew what a Tom cat and arrogant tw@t he is, He’s absolutely vile and I know this because I witnessed a girl leave a nightclub because he wouldn’t leave her alone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Re the Noel Fielding Twitter baiting (though, I don't Follow him, I find his "comedy" tiresome and ridiculous), a CnB member linked to a good synopsis here.

To me, he's cringey, tit and try-hard but he seems quite gentle and likeable on Bake Off, much to my surprise. But peoples' true natures shine on social media. Maybe he's become more reflective and self-aware over the years, or his PR people have told him to button it (summoning fans to pile on whoever has wronged him).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.