Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Gary Glitter - I would think that some of that would be because his stuff was never on karaoke and he had already become well-known for his sexual activities. His songs were never that good either really.
Some of Glitter’s stuff has been used in American films as sound tracks. I’m the Leader of the Gang and Rock n Roll part 1. The filthy sleaze is still getting royalties.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I had a discussion with some friends about this exact same thing a few years back when I was at a wedding and the DJ played some MJ. The general consensus was that GG was convicted so was definitely off limits, whereas MJ wasn’t ever convicted 🤷‍♀️
(That, and the fact that ‘Billie Jean’ is awesome)
Must admit I liked the Off The Wall MJ. Suppose you can still admire the art, and not the artist, though not everyone agrees on that.
Some of Glitter’s stuff has been used in American films as sound tracks. I’m the Leader of the Gang and Rock n Roll part 1. The filthy sleaze is still getting royalties.
Yes, you're right, heard one of Gary Glitter's songs in a movie recently and I can't remember what it was! Forgot all about that!

Reactions: 8
Must admit I liked the Off The Wall MJ. Suppose you can still admire the art, and not the artist, though not everyone agrees on that.
Yes, you're right, heard one of Gary Glitter's songs in a movie recently and I can't remember what it was! Forgot all about that!
Rock and roll part 1 is on the full monty.

Just seen Alex Reid and his partner have had a baby after trying with IVF for 7 years.
Says hes got an 8 year old with Chantelle Houghton- they must have split up straight after they had her

Reactions: 8
Yeah I can’t remember either, my husband thinks one was in one of the Back to the Future films.

Glitter never made it in America so his disgusting habits have gone unnoticed.

When my son was little, someone bought him a CD of Gary Glitter’s Greatest Hits and I remember playing it during a pass the parcel game at his birthday party. Shortly after that, Glittter’s crimes were exposed and the CD was snapped in two and binned.

I wonder if Denise van Outen has removed the chapter from her autobiography where she described being Glitter’s girlfriend when she was 16?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If Avril was on meth, it wouldn’t be a secret. Meth is a drug habit you can’t hide. She would pick at her skin, would be prone to erratic behaviour and her looks would’ve degraded quickly. She would also be tweaking the duck out.

I have a friend who lives in Aus and she was telling me how Meth is genuinely terrifying and if someone is having a bad episode, they gain superhero strength and can’t feel pain or form a coherent thought. She told me a story where she seen a woman covered in her own blood after she smashed a window through with her bare hand and that she witnessed the woman having to be pinned down by several policemen as she was so unbelievably strong during her high. So it is more than likely a rumour.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Just seen Alex Reid and his partner have had a baby after trying with IVF for 7 years.
Says hes got an 8 year old with Chantelle Houghton- they must have split up straight after they had her
I can’t believe she went from that bloke from The Ordinary Boys to Katie Price’s ex husband. The 8yo is called Dolly, poor child.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Always felt a bit weird about Noel Fielding after reading this…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It didn't receive any royalties for the Joker, it was well publisised at the time due to people's outrage

Reactions: 6
I think the Full Monty came out before everything was known about Gary Glitter. He was in the Spice Girls movie too, later that same year, and they had to cut his scenes, the news about him all came out just as they were releasing the film. But there’s no excuse for his music being in The Joker movie, I find it really disturbing to be honest.

It didn't receive any royalties for the Joker, it was well publisised at the time due to people's outrage
That’s good to know, but why even promote his music at all? It’s not even good (not that that would excuse it).

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Yeah that’s a bit disturbing. What would a 33yo have in common with a 16yo? Yuck. And he wouldn’t even have had the excuse of not knowing how old she was either.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Yeah there’s loads of rumours he was shagging other underaged girls whilst his girlfriend at the time was waiting at home for him. This is all happened during the Amy Winehouse alt rock Camden days. I used to be so envious of them all as they were all so cool but now I just look at it and it is now so sad to look at because they were all sitting in a dark club drugged up to their eyeballs genuinely thinking they made it in life and now the half of them are either dead or still struggling with addiction.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Yeah there’s loads of rumours he was shagging other underaged girls whilst his girlfriend at the time was waiting at home for him. This is all happened during the Amy Winehouse alt rock Camden days. I used to be so envious of them all as they were all so cool but now I just look at it and it is now so sad to look at because they were all sitting in a dark club drugged up to their eyeballs genuinely thinking they made it in life and now the half of them are either dead or still struggling with addiction.
Nothing enviable about that lifestyle at all.

I'd rather have my ordinary life than be trying desperately to recover from addiction. I've worked in addiction services and there's nothing glamorous about drug taking - unless people think suffering from faecal incontinence is cool. It's not just the physical symptoms either, the mental duck up is massive.

If NF was really shagging under age girls, then why the heck is he presenting mainstream TV?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The things some men in Hollywood / Television get away with is really quite unfathomable. And I suppose for the very same reason, although NF is no Leonardo Dicaprio, all the other men mentioned today do too.

They all get away with it and I can’t tell you how much it disturbs me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The second series of The Morning Show is filming at the mo. 🤔
Omg I thought it could be that. Ok so I’ve just looked it up, all 3 actresses here have worked with Chris Pine!
Horrible Bosses, A Wrinkle In Time, and This Means War.

D85831E2-5615-4F14-A6C0-73061E368FA2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has Chris Pine ever really been in anything that could lead to him winning any awards? As if not, it would make sense why he wouldn’t be lol.

I haven’t read or heard many if at all negative things about him though of course it could be hidden.
I suspect somebody else.

There’s a rumour that Leo makes his friends suck him off before they’re allowed to join his group as some sort of dominance thing.
well this has really been quite a day for me lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I know that Jared Leto is known to be very chaotic when method acting. I read a story about him actually taking drugs for five or so months to prepare for a roll, something about sending used condoms and live rats to cast members during Suicide squad filming but later back tracked on it. Gaining weight for a roll so fast that he ended up with gout and in a wheelchair… if the rumours are true lmao.
Probably Requiem for a Dream

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.