Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that Jared Leto is known to be very chaotic when method acting. I read a story about him actually taking drugs for five or so months to prepare for a roll, something about sending used condoms and live rats to cast members during Suicide squad filming but later back tracked on it. Gaining weight for a roll so fast that he ended up with gout and in a wheelchair… if the rumours are true lmao.
The rumors about suicide squad were confirmed by Margot Robbie on an interview. Disgusting!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tom is a knob
Omg horrendous. I knew he was vile to her but reading his comments about her are awful. Silly old bastard getting sentimental about her now for sympathy after treating her like tit.
I read somewhere he never wanted a divorce as it allowed him to shag around without any other woman expecting commitment or marriage.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I wonder if this is true...I mean to me the end of Loki looked more like a cliffhanger rather than a climax kind of finale but....
Tumblr_l_1408085864677534.png

Reactions: 4
Rock and roll part 1 is on the full monty.

Just seen Alex Reid and his partner have had a baby after trying with IVF for 7 years.
Says hes got an 8 year old with Chantelle Houghton- they must have split up straight after they had her
Seems like he was only with KP just yesterday.

Reactions: 7
Yeah Glitter's music was pure 70's pop, but as the man is still getting an income from royalties, I would never intentionally listen to his music or see a film featuring his music, not now the extent of his perversion

I hope he dies there. He's allegedly made over a million in royalties because Oasis sampled his music in Hello. I hope whoever inherits his money after his death donates it to the NSPCC or Save the Children.
Sorry to disappoint you but Glitter was released a few years ago and lives off his royalties.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder if this is true...I mean to me the end of Loki looked more like a cliffhanger rather than a climax kind of finale but....
View attachment 667839
I just thought that was to lead in to series two and set up the marvel canon multiverse. I thought the series was brilliant, but slow to start, I wasn’t fussed after episode one. Tom and Sophia Di Martino and Owen Wilson were amazing in it.
Agree with the poster who said they didn’t like the greasy wig - it seems to get greasier in every film and was grim in the series!

Reactions: 6
I just thought that was to lead in to series two and set up the marvel canon multiverse. I thought the series was brilliant, but slow to start, I wasn’t fussed after episode one. Tom and Sophia Di Martino and Owen Wilson were amazing in it.
Agree with the poster who said they didn’t like the greasy wig - it seems to get greasier in every film and was grim in the series!
the hair makes me ill, like Thor manages to have washed hair why can’t Loki have clean hair. Also Loki would be type to be more meticulous about his personal hygiene than Thor. Have a bath

Reactions: 12
the hair makes me ill, like Thor manages to have washed hair why can’t Loki have clean hair. Also Loki would be type to be more meticulous about his personal hygiene than Thor. Have a bath
Although I’ve just seen him in a unicef advert with dark long hair so maybe it’s his own?! Not a fan either way

the bits that hang out of Thor’s pony tail upset me. Apparently bad hair is a trigger of mine who knew

Reactions: 1
Glad to see people not fawning over Tom Jones being a sweet old grandpa type, i can’t stand seeing his interviews about his wife, the way he talks about her isnt normal and exposes what an ass he is.

Can’t stand all the Rio Ferdinand and his ex-wife business either, although at least with him the focus seems to be more on “poor me i had to become a proper father to my kids” rather than how much he loved her and misses her. It’s just all been about how he’s coping and moving on quickly and how can he get the kids to accept that.

I could be wrong but that’s how i read it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi all 👋👋 I've bitten the bullet and joined this forum after weeks of browsing - particularly this thread lol.

Does anyone have any tea regarding Thom Yorke of Radiohead? I've heard on the DM comment section and the Radiohead subreddit (God I need a life) that apparently he cheated on his partner when she was dying of cancer with his current girlfriend. Supposedly he is hated in Oxford because of this. Couldn't find any more info so was wondering if anyone knew anything more?
They’d already separated before she was diagnosed. Then when she was ill he was there for her. No cheating going on, she knew his new partner too. Source - know the family

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Hi all 👋👋 I've bitten the bullet and joined this forum after weeks of browsing - particularly this thread lol.

Does anyone have any tea regarding Thom Yorke of Radiohead? I've heard on the DM comment section and the Radiohead subreddit (God I need a life) that apparently he cheated on his partner when she was dying of cancer with his current girlfriend. Supposedly he is hated in Oxford because of this. Couldn't find any more info so was wondering if anyone knew anything more?
Yeah don't think that is true. Only know Thom Yorke through my sister knowing a family member of his but think that is all a load of wank. Mainly knew him/about him as a teenager/young man but I still hear about what he is up to generally.

Reactions: 6
I find Tom’s tears over the death of his wife a bit hollow. He treated her like shite, multiple affairs, secret kids. I wonder why she did not leave him? He has said she did not like living in the US, but she lived there most of her life, and died there, I think. She could have divorced him, got herself a tidy sum, and returned to Wales. But the reality is we don’t know what goes on in marriages. We think that a marriage should be hearts and flowers forever, but as you get older marriages change, and she might have been pleased that he sought his pleasures elsewhere. The thought of him having sex makes me 🤢 . As for him, he is an old man now, who will want to have sex with him. He probably doesn’t want a sexual relationship either but maybe the loss of his companion, the one who knew him before he was famous, has hit him hard. She was probably his best friend.
Tom Jones (not his real surname), treated his wife terribly. When he started to become famous he hid that he was married. He didn’t live with Linda because he was always working or “away”. He had numerous affairs which Linda knew about and secret children.
His “grief “ is an act.

Reactions: 14

Yes, I remember reading about all this. It all adds up. He split with his wife (they were married but that was never made public) when she was dying of cancer, allegedly because she discovered he was cheating and she threw him out. He did step out in public with his young Italian girlfriend VERY soon after his wife’s death. There were some super cringe photos of the pair of them doing yoga on the beach together or something? I remember reading those DM comments where people said he’d fucked off to Italy and had very little hand in supporting his two grieving kids as well.

I found it all quite sickening and have never seen him in the same way since 🤢 I mean, why would those DM commenters lie? It’s not like Thom is a regular in the sidebar of shame…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry to disappoint you but Glitter was released a few years ago and lives off his royalties.
Sorry to disappoint you but he is in prison in Dorset, serving a 16 year sentence, jailed in 2016. He might be getting royalties but he’s still a guest of her majesty. He’s in HMP Verne.

Reactions: 24
stories coming out about Jack Fincham this morning seem to be alluding to something MH wise, in which case I hope he's being looked after by family

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.