Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary Glitter’s music makes me feel so conflicted…Another Rock n Roll Christmas always reminds me of happy Christmases spent with my grandparents and now I can’t listen to it without thinking of the awful things he’s done 🥺
Yeah Glitter's music was pure 70's pop, but as the man is still getting an income from royalties, I would never intentionally listen to his music or see a film featuring his music, not now the extent of his perversion is known.

This is a man who was thrown out of Cambodia - and if you've ever been to Cambodia, you'll know you have to be a real wrong 'un to get deported, most people just offer the authorities money and the trouble goes away. Not with Glitter though, he'd setup home with an 11yo and a 12yo that he'd 'bought' from their mother. He was arrested on his return to the UK and imprisoned for 16 years.

I hope he dies there. He's allegedly made over a million in royalties because Oasis sampled his music in Hello. I hope whoever inherits his money after his death donates it to the NSPCC or Save the Children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I think sometimes you just have to try to separate the person from their work / music. Wether it makes me a terrible person or not, I don’t know, but I still listen to MJ.
I think there are so many people who do bad things that if you knew everything, you’d never be able to comfortably enjoy anything. I’ve decided to just appreciate anything artistic for what it is now as it can often form a huge part of your life and it is grieving to cancel it from your life. I still love The Cosby Show and now will still listen to a couple of R Kelly songs I like instead of turning it off. I adore MJ’s music and thought the scene that was in The Joker featuring GG’s made an iconic bit of the film. We need to still appreciate things being stand-alone good. Roald Dahl wasn’t a great bloke, Enid Blyton was horrific and John Lennon was a wife beater. We cannot deny they were talented though. As far as royalties go, well, I think something should be arranged for the victims so they don’t benefit but I really think we cannot deny that we are entertained by talent and that is an integral part of our lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Has Chris Pine ever really been in anything that could lead to him winning any awards? As if not, it would make sense why he wouldn’t be lol.

I haven’t read or heard many if at all negative things about him though of course it could be hidden.
I suspect somebody else.

well this has really been quite a day for me lmao.
Sallie Axl claims to have had a thing with Chris Pine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sallie Axl claims to have had a thing with Chris Pine 🤣
I’m pretty sure Samira, a British love island star claimed to have briefly dated him and would have been around 21 at the time which would have been quite an age difference and before she even appeared on the show.

Reactions: 4
Chris Pine is rumoured to be gay. His current GF is Annabelle Wallis, a professional beard who dated Tom cruise for a bit.

I really wish they had a limp wrist emoji for times like these, one can dream.
9E278583-9457-4F73-954C-30E930ECAB94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She played Grace in peaky blinders and dated Chris Martin for a few years.
Yeah, I think she is a professional girlfriend to be honest, because she’s always the GF of a man who got out of a relationship or the GF of a rumoured gay man.

Also don’t get me started on that shite Irish accent. They could’ve just hired an Irish actress instead.

Reactions: 19
For some reason this came up on my Recommended feed on Twitter, and I'm hardly a Tom Jones fan.

Is it just cynical, bitter and twisted old me this evening, or is Tom portraying himself as a loving, grieving family man to promote his new album rather crass?

(Not that I'm suggesting a Noel Fielding-style Twitter pile on, I'm beyond all that tit. Btw, the aforementioned NF Cookdandbombd thread is pretty interesting, though a bit depressing, reading).

• Angry
Reactions: 21
He didn’t give a tit about Linda. He cheated on her pretty much constantly from the moment they were married.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
He didn’t give a tit about Linda. He cheated on her pretty much constantly from the moment they were married.
Absolutely. He was a complete and utter bastard to Linda. She ended up with terrible mental issues because of him. He's a tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) recalled that Tom Jones took her virginity and he was so rough with her she had to go to the hospital for stitches.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
There’s a rumour that Leo makes his friends suck him off before they’re allowed to join his group as some sort of dominance thing.
wait, what the what the?!
You know, I consider myself to be moderately well versed in the Hollyweird circles having had a tiny little slice of experience in them but every now and then I read something that makes me think JESUS CHRIST I KNOW NOTHING, NOTHING I TELL YOU. And this is one of those times.
Wouldn’t you just be like nah Leo ta, I’m golden as it is thanks, put your dick away there lad?!
Those Noel Fielding posts are grim beyond measure. It does seem like so many male “stars” get away with so much hiding in plain sight and I cannot fathom why.

Reactions: 25
Cassandra Peterson (Elvira) recalled that Tom Jones took her virginity and he was so rough with her she had to go to the hospital for stitches.
Yet another person who comes across as humble and lovable on television but has some terrible skeletons in his closet. I think his treatment of her was just devastating and plain cruel.

Reactions: 23
Isn't he also the 80yo British musician that's accused of a rape in South Africa? Decades ago, but the story resurfaced last year or thereabouts.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Isn't he also the 80yo British musician that's accused of a rape in South Africa? Decades ago, but the story resurfaced last year or thereabouts.
I think he was being investigated four years ago over child rape allegations involving a 14 year old girl from cape town. Nothing seems to have come from it as I can’t find anything else about the matter.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I find Tom’s tears over the death of his wife a bit hollow. He treated her like shite, multiple affairs, secret kids. I wonder why she did not leave him? He has said she did not like living in the US, but she lived there most of her life, and died there, I think. She could have divorced him, got herself a tidy sum, and returned to Wales. But the reality is we don’t know what goes on in marriages. We think that a marriage should be hearts and flowers forever, but as you get older marriages change, and she might have been pleased that he sought his pleasures elsewhere. The thought of him having sex makes me 🤢 . As for him, he is an old man now, who will want to have sex with him. He probably doesn’t want a sexual relationship either but maybe the loss of his companion, the one who knew him before he was famous, has hit him hard. She was probably his best friend.

Reactions: 41
Tom Jones always struck me as a sweaty pig of a man, I’ve never met him thankfully, and (aside from the obvious: fame) have never understood the hysteria that built up around him. Agree that he was a real shitbag to his wife as well.

I find Tom’s tears over the death of his wife a bit hollow. He treated her like shite, multiple affairs, secret kids. I wonder why she did not leave him? He has said she did not like living in the US, but she lived there most of her life, and died there, I think. She could have divorced him, got herself a tidy sum, and returned to Wales. But the reality is we don’t know what goes on in marriages. We think that a marriage should be hearts and flowers forever, but as you get older marriages change, and she might have been pleased that he sought his pleasures elsewhere. The thought of him having sex makes me 🤢 . As for him, he is an old man now, who will want to have sex with him. He probably doesn’t want a sexual relationship either but maybe the loss of his companion, the one who knew him before he was famous, has hit him hard. She was probably his best friend.
I’m not sure anyone would treat their best friend the way he treated her, but you’re probably right in that he didn’t realise what he had until it was gone…
I wonder if any of these famous men who (allegedly) get up to all manner of horrendous things ever get to a point in their lives where they look back on what they’ve done and feel ashamed? Or do you think they’re just so entitled and arrogant it doesn’t even occur to them that they’ve done anything wrong?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.