Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are many threads on Reddit to read through about Letos behaviour which make for quite a disturbing read. And although you should take everything on the Internet with a grain of salt, can absolutely everything be a lie about him? I don’t know. His name is always in the top three when people talk about celebrities that leave a bad taste in their mouths.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure I read about Christian Bale freaking out on a set once and later apologised but apart from that, he seems like an okay guy. I haven’t heard/read many things about him that would point to him being as brutal as the screenshot described.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Bale. Years ago around the time of the Dark Knight premier, his wife convinced him to meet with his estranged mother and sister - he fell out with his family and according to some sources years ago, emancipated himself when he was a young actor to increase his working hours and protect his earnings. He got arrested for assault but there was a lot of leaks that it wasn’t simply an actor being a dick at an emotionally fraught event.

Apparently, his sister brought up her financial demands at the “reunion” and insisted he pay for private schooling for her children, then called the police accusing him of assault when he stormed out. I think his wife got why he cut them off in the end.

On a sidenote, about five/six years ago (like in the run up to him winning an Oscar) a dark rumour was circulating across some gossip sites that Mr DiCaprio had been turned away from some hotels who were increasingly fed up with dealing with all the prostitutes he’d assault then kick out. One self-identified victim claimed he held the ladies responsible if he wasn’t able to perform sexually following a severe drink and drug session. It all seemed to die down after he won his Oscar so don’t know if it was dirty tricks by a rival or a Casey Affleck / James Franco truth bomb that actually went away.

Finally, I wish t’internet would make up its mind - either Henry Cavill is a bleep of a closeted gay gentleman or a rabid pursuer of underage girls…

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Has Chris Pine ever really been in anything that could lead to him winning any awards? As if not, it would make sense why he wouldn’t be lol.

I haven’t read or heard many if at all negative things about him though of course it could be hidden.
I suspect somebody else.
I have no reason to think it could be him, but it all fits the clues pretty well so far.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t be surprised about any of these rumours being true. I think being so famous can really mess with the mind and lead to a god complex for many.

Reactions: 7
I thought Leo di Caprio was gay and in a long term relationship with Lukas Haas? And his 'girlfriends' are all models/actresses paid to be seen with him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hi all, first post on this thread. I,m thinking Richard Gere for the actor.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t Kate Winslet, a long time friend of his, say a little while back that she knew at least 3 men, major actors in Hollywood who are scared to come out as gay? Perhaps he could be one.

Reactions: 24
Gary Glitter’s music makes me feel so conflicted…Another Rock n Roll Christmas always reminds me of happy Christmases spent with my grandparents and now I can’t listen to it without thinking of the awful things he’s done 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Gary Glitter’s music makes me feel so conflicted…Another Rock n Roll Christmas always reminds me of happy Christmases spent with my grandparents and now I can’t listen to it without thinking of the awful things he’s done 🥺
I think sometimes you just have to try to separate the person from their work / music. Wether it makes me a terrible person or not, I don’t know, but I still listen to MJ.

Reactions: 13
I thought Leo di Caprio was gay and in a long term relationship with Lukas Haas? And his 'girlfriends' are all models/actresses paid to be seen with him?
They're definite being paid to be there. In all the pap photos on his yacht ( which he must pay for) he looks bored as duck. And hes an actor. At least pretend to be enjoying all the bikini clad 20 year olds lounging around if you want to pretend to be straight 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is anyone else surprised about JLO and Ben affleck getting back together after so many years? I really liked her back in the day but she does seem to go from one relationship to the other really fast, multiple engagements / marriages etc which there is definitely nothing wrong with but I feel like she is someone who rushes into things / could be really quite insecure.

Reactions: 24
Re Gary Glitter - I would think that some of that would be because his stuff was never on karaoke and he had already become well-known for his sexual activities. His songs were never that good either really.
His stuff is still played outside the UK, including in the US, iirc.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They're definite being paid to be there. In all the pap photos on his yacht ( which he must pay for) he looks bored as duck. And hes an actor. At least pretend to be enjoying all the bikini clad 20 year olds lounging around if you want to pretend to be straight 😄
Bless him, he's probably tired of the whole shenanigans, and just wants to be with his boyfriend. I wonder how badly his career would be harmed if he said 'duck this for a laugh, I'm gay?' Would he be applauded for his bravery or shunned?

At least he hasn't done a Schofe and got himself a wife and kids to further the illusion he is straight. These young girls are getting their photos in the papers so it's all good. No-one is being hurt by what he's doing, only himself and possibly Lukas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else surprised about JLO and Ben affleck getting back together after so many years? I really liked her back in the day but she does seem to go from one relationship to the other really fast, multiple engagements / marriages etc which there is definitely nothing wrong with but I feel like she is someone who rushes into things / could be really quite insecure.
It screams PR to me.

Reactions: 23

Pure PR. It’s telling that he cannot get his kids to play blended families with JLO’s kids, unlike her exes. She gets a lot of flack for the shameless thirst but man, is Affleck parched.

For my fellow Tattlers, do you all remember Ben Affleck’s greatest performance outside of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back? (it’s 1min30secs in):

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s why I mentioned it. I read they were looking at houses together which makes it seem more than just a PR stunt but I guess wilder things have happened and turn out to be nothing lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.