Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’d think considering his sister had a well documented ED and mental health problems he would be a bit more equipped to handle the situation. I’ve heard he’s a grade A twit though from people who have met him who are grade A twats themselves so he must be bad.
I remember that speech he gave a Dianas funeral saying as her blood family we will look after William and Harry, giving the impression that Prince of Wales couldn't care less about them, and I thought, after what you did to your wife you are a f*cking hypocrite.

Reactions: 32
I remember that speech he gave a Dianas funeral saying as her blood family we will look after William and Harry, giving the impression that Prince of Wales couldn't care less about them, and I thought, after what you did to your wife you are a f*cking hypocrite.
He loves the limelight.

Reactions: 8
Gosh. Has he had work done or something? I almost wouldn’t recognise him from before. Of course ageing would have a part in that but he used to look so fresh and youthful. Its like his features have actually changed.

I remember him looking much different / more handsome in A Star Is Born. Perhaps just not the most flattering picture of him.
There are a lot of pics of him like this- I think he had work done a few years back and he hasn’t looked the same since. I think they grizzled him up with messy hair and stubble etc in A Star Is Born so maybe it wasn’t so apparent. This is what he looks like normally these days, like an odd puffy waxwork/ crap Robin Williams lookalike.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
How old is Kitty? I’m not sure I could marry for money unless the billionaire in question was young and drop dead gorgeous - in which case, I might consider it 😉😉😉
He isn't young, but he isn't bad looking. 'Drop dead gorgeous' might be a stretch, but he is certainly much more attractive than the likes of Ecclestone or Briatore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And yet Coleen will forgive and take him back, like she always does. He’ll never change because he knows she won’t do anything about it.
I have no sympathy for Coleen Rooney. She's made herself a laughing stock at this stage, forgiving that ugly gnome and taking him back every single time he cheats. It must be well into double figures now and that's just the ones we know about.

Colleen needs to wise up and take a leaf out of Una Healy's book.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t find anything about Rooney. Unfaithful again, was he? I find most footballers to be quite sleazy unfortunately. A name they made for themselves.

Reactions: 5
Was just thinking about the possible strictly contestants this year, I think Martine Mccutcheon could be one of them. She’s been in the Daily Mail side bar of shame a lot in the last few weeks. Just a thought.
Oh that would explain the weight loss too. She doesn’t want to be the token curvy girl - although in my opinion Martine has always had a fabulous figure, regardless of her dress size.

I’m not very keen on anything below the waist with that dress though I love Grace Kelly otherwise.

Speaking of Celebrity wedding dresses, one of my favourites of all time is the one I believe Hailey Bieber wore. Very elegant and beautiful.

View attachment 678911

I believe Sarah Jessica Parker wore a black dress on her wedding day because she didn’t want to make a fuss about it.
The dress is ok, but the woman under it is very tacky looking, which ruins the effect. Bieber is the trashiest of the Nepomodels.

While we're on the subject of royal brides, I think Camilla looked lovely.
She might have looked lovely if she was anyone but Camilla.

• Angry
  • Heart
Yes, insane amount of money , but the dresses are absolutely stunning and she wears them well. Opinion aside as to whether it’s wasteful and necessary, she is a beautiful bride.
She is very beautiful, much more so than any of the Royal Family.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.