Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard lots of good things about Robbie Williams, including a friend of mine from Stoke who’s parents were pals with Robbie’s mum and dad.

My friend threw a birthday party for her dad’s 70th, to which Mr Williams Senior was invited. Robbie was back in the UK at the time and turned up to the party too, even giving a quick blast of some classic swing hits on the karaoke. Apparently he was a really lovely guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That’s reminded me, she happily admits she loves the occasional joint too!
The fact Jen Aniston looks how she does rather than someone 20 years older is a huge endorsement to her face doctor. She has tanned and smoked and stayed Hollywood weight for 30 years. All very aging for the face.

Reactions: 22
I hope that motherfucker meets with some very unfriendly fellow prisoners when he is sent down.

I wish you’re right, although I think it’s very likely he’d be looked up to in prison by the other inmates. Other celebrities have had a comparatively easy time of things inside.

Apparently OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and Wesley Snipes just paid protection to other prisoners to look after them. Although “paid protection“ makes it sounds like they did more than chuck around a bit of instant coffee and ramen and told stories. They got left alone and a bunch of prison gofers waiting on them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He is clearly gay and very much with her for money and fame.
Shes frequently made comments in interviews about how he loves her body, cant keep his hands off her and how she loves buying new skimpy underwear- all alluding to a rampant sex life
I always find the people who feel the need to shout about it and brag probably arent getting any at all

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I think it’s karma, he’s an obnoxious twit and an incredibly hands off parent.

His oldest son Geronimo regularly got in trouble in primary school for being incredibly violent, bullying etc, in more than one incidence he was caught trying to stick his thumbs into other kids eye sockets and gauge their eyeballs out (he didn’t succeed but still). The other kids were lovely but there’s no way a kid acts so badly unless they’re looking for attention, spoiled, mimicking parents or completely left to run wild.

Also the first Feastival was set up in conjunction with an existing local music festival that was completely for a kids music education charity. Alex James took his own cut of the profits and paid the vendors then didn’t give the charity organisers their cut.

I live locally and I’ve never heard anything good about anyone’s interactions with him. He’s honestly the one celebrity I cannot stand, aside from my personal dislike of his son, the man literally stole from a children’s charity.
Wow, I really hope his child is getting the support he so clearly needs. Sounds like he’s screaming out for therapy.

Alex James was always my favourite in Blur but definitely seen another side to him now from this thread 😬

Reactions: 11
I read it as a park of dinosaurs and thought Whaaaaaaattttt??????
I did read it back but couldnt think of what else to call it! It's a dinosaur theme park. I havent been for years as I think my kids are a little too old now, but its fab 😄

Reactions: 2
I did read it back but couldnt think of what else to call it! It's a dinosaur theme park. I havent been for years as I think my kids are a little too old now, but its fab 😄
Lol it made me laugh, just for a nanosecond my brain thought.... there are actual dinosaurs in a UK park and i've somehow missed that!! sleepy on a Sunday morning....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's going on with J Lo and Ben? Loads of pics in the Daily Mail and Insta of them all over each other two seconds after she splits from the last guy. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 3
There’s a rumour that Tom Hardy has a house in one of the villages around the town of Waterlooville as I think his ex and eldest settled there. The house prices shot up as a result. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s a rumour that Tom Hardy has a house in one of the villages around the town of Waterlooville as I think his ex and eldest settled there. The house prices shot up as a result. :LOL:
I live not far from there but the only famous person I’ve ever seen walking through the town is Josh Hartnett with a cap on and scruffy beard - Penny Dreadful time. Swear it was him - no one else even second glanced him he was walking alone. I looked it up cos thought it was strange and he lives in Surrey with wife and three kids. After Hollywood and London paparazzi must be quite nice to be able to walk around with none of it.

Reactions: 7
I live not far from there but the only famous person I’ve ever seen walking through the town is Josh Hartnett with a cap on and scruffy beard - Penny Dreadful time. Swear it was him - no one else even second glanced him he was walking alone. I looked it up cos thought it was strange and he lives in Surrey with wife and three kids. After Hollywood and London paparazzi must be quite nice to be able to walk around with none of it.
I think there’s a bit of a bubble round the area because of Bedales. I know Noel Gallagher has a house near there too. I’ve heard about Josh being seen at the co-op and stuff. Just living his life. :)

Reactions: 6
He did, wasn’t it called underground or something?
It had a London Underground sign. I’ve been there before - it’s one of the places you go to. Nice coffee. I love Iceland i would go there all the time too if I could.

Reactions: 2
What's going on with J Lo and Ben? Loads of pics in the Daily Mail and Insta of them all over each other two seconds after she splits from the last guy. Those poor kids.
Yes I agree. It's such a crappy thing to do imo. She was engaged to be married and her children and A Rod's children loved each other apparently. She literally just split up with the guy and 2 seconds later is going for days out with her kids and Ben Affleck. How utterly bewildering when you are an impressionable teen and learning about what love is, creating boundaries etc.

As for Ben...well I can only assume J Lo is doing it for publicity, why would you go there given his track record? I'd understand if she didn't know any better as a young 20-something, but its just laughable now.

Also Jennifer Garner must just constantly be rolling her eyes into the back of her head. I do not envy her having to pick up the pieces everytime he fucks up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.