Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It had a London Underground sign. I’ve been there before - it’s one of the places you go to. Nice coffee. I love Iceland i would go there all the time too if I could.
The shop or the country ??!! I thought we were talking about some place in Surrey 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure about this, maybe they are genuinely the love of each other’s lives?
It seems so quick after ARod though, I know JLos family always loved Ben Affleck though, maybe they are encouraging her?
That said, Ben Affleck could sure use being around a fitness loving, non drinking or drug taking person like J Lo.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure about this, maybe they are genuinely the love of each other’s lives?
It seems so quick after ARod though, I know JLos family always loved Ben Affleck though, maybe they are encouraging her?
That said, Ben Affleck could sure use being around a fitness loving, non drinking or drug taking person like J Lo.
There is no way that that relationship is for real. Jlo is so thirsty and desperate that it is embarrassing. I don't know if you saw the latest picture of them (taken at Leah Remini's birthday party) but he looks completely wasted and she looks ready to cut a witch. The entire situation is cringeable. I feel so so sorry for all the kids involved.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I think it’s karma, he’s an obnoxious twit and an incredibly hands off parent.

His oldest son Geronimo regularly got in trouble in primary school for being incredibly violent, bullying etc, in more than one incidence he was caught trying to stick his thumbs into other kids eye sockets and gauge their eyeballs out (he didn’t succeed but still). The other kids were lovely but there’s no way a kid acts so badly unless they’re looking for attention, spoiled, mimicking parents or completely left to run wild.

Also the first Feastival was set up in conjunction with an existing local music festival that was completely for a kids music education charity. Alex James took his own cut of the profits and paid the vendors then didn’t give the charity organisers their cut.

I live locally and I’ve never heard anything good about anyone’s interactions with him. He’s honestly the one celebrity I cannot stand, aside from my personal dislike of his son, the man literally stole from a children’s charity.
The kid sounds completely feral and as for his name…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched Rocknrolla last night.. even though his character was missing a few teeth, I soooo would 🤪😍
I watched Fury Road a few nights ago. Oh yeah. I loved the film Locke. Just Tom talking, driving and rolling up his sleeves. Sigh.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is no way that that relationship is for real. Jlo is so thirsty and desperate that it is embarrassing. I don't know if you saw the latest picture of them (taken at Leah Remini's birthday party) but he looks completely wasted and she looks ready to cut a witch. The entire situation is cringeable. I feel so so sorry for all the kids involved.
Some people can't be without a SO in their lives. JLo is one of those or it's publicity for them both. Whatever the reason it's the children of all parties I feel sorry for. It's not giving them a good blueprint of how relationships work.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Jennifer and Ben are fake. I think she is just somebody who cannot be without love or a relationship. I think she is underneath the surface, quite an insecure person, or at least that’s how she comes across. Although there is certainly nothing wrong with it, how many times has she been married, engaged etc? and she seems to rush into things very fast.

Reactions: 17
I live not far from there but the only famous person I’ve ever seen walking through the town is Josh Hartnett with a cap on and scruffy beard - Penny Dreadful time. Swear it was him - no one else even second glanced him he was walking alone. I looked it up cos thought it was strange and he lives in Surrey with wife and three kids. After Hollywood and London paparazzi must be quite nice to be able to walk around with none of it.
I can confirm Josh lives in Surrey. I have posted before he lives down the road from me. He is lovely, and apparently very happy raising his kids

I think there’s a bit of a bubble round the area because of Bedales. I know Noel Gallagher has a house near there too. I’ve heard about Josh being seen at the co-op and stuff. Just living his life. :)
Rumour has it Adele’s son now goes to Bedales too

Reactions: 3
I read somewhere that Ben Affleck was shopping for rings in LA last week so maybe it's not a PR thing after all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This may have already been posted, but I just read that Kirk Norcross was the one who broke his dad’s windows and searched the house- then found him. He cut him down and tried CPR. Bless him, I cannot imagine going through that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
yeah I did think he looked off his face :( I fear it won’t end well for him, he needs help, although it never seems to stick

Reactions: 4
I can confirm Josh lives in Surrey. I have posted before he lives down the road from me. He is lovely, and apparently very happy raising his kids

Rumour has it Adele’s son now goes to Bedales too
I’ve heard a lot of bad things about that school and it’s overly permissive culture from parents of ex pupils. I wouldn’t send my kid there.

yeah I did think he looked off his face :( I fear it won’t end well for him, he needs help, although it never seems to stick
JLo doesn’t drink so should be better for him than the previous girlfriend who liked to party. However there were blinds that she wants to get his kids on photo ops and their mum has said no.

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard a lot of bad things about that school and it’s overly permissive culture from parents of ex pupils. I wouldn’t send my kid there.
I had a chance to tour around the pre-prep and prep once. The head of the pre-prep was amazing. She had the most amazing vibe about her and the kids were so happy. The prep kids that gave me a tour were lovely and a bit eccentric but one was obviously desperate for me to ask who their famous grandparent was (I didn’t lol) and they kept hinting they were not allowed to talk about a lot of things. I’ve also never seen so many kids look so scruffy in my life either. I swear 75% of the cohort was wearing a stained beanie hat.

Reactions: 5
Arod was caught cheating earlier this year, for other woman admitted it I believe? Madison Le Cory her name is. And there's been so many rumours about his fidelity throughout the whole relationship so I don't blame her at all for ending it.

I do agree that she can't be alone though, I've read an interview with her ex manager or someone like that who confirmed years ago that JLo needs to be adored and needs a boyfriend to feel worthy.

Yes I agree. It's such a crappy thing to do imo. She was engaged to be married and her children and A Rod's children loved each other apparently. She literally just split up with the guy and 2 seconds later is going for days out with her kids and Ben Affleck. How utterly bewildering when you are an impressionable teen and learning about what love is, creating boundaries etc.

As for Ben...well I can only assume J Lo is doing it for publicity, why would you go there given his track record? I'd understand if she didn't know any better as a young 20-something, but its just laughable now.

Also Jennifer Garner must just constantly be rolling her eyes into the back of her head. I do not envy her having to pick up the pieces everytime he fucks up.

Reactions: 2
Princess Diana’s niece Kitty got married to her 62 year old billionaire fiancé. Her wedding dress is Victorian inspired but all I can see with those puffed sleeves is the 80s. The 80s ruined fashion 😂
29561A0E-6302-425F-97E0-AC6B2F5E1A35.jpeg
49AC2D44-4717-457F-9DB3-FE2F447CEDE2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.