Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she then had a further weight loss operation and has lost weight again (?) or am I miles behind šŸ˜‚
She has lost it again - I think she looks like a size 12 or 14 now ?

Makes her look a bit older too imo but she does seem less, erm, wired ? With less chub.

Reactions: 2
She has lost it again - I think she looks like a size 12 or 14 now ?

Makes her look a bit older too imo but she does seem less, erm, wired ? With less chub.
Her dress sense is very dated too ā€¦that doesnā€™t help. But yes weight wise she seems to be stable.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve known Ben for 25 years, heā€™s an absolute sweetheart & a lot of what he says is tongue in cheek. He thankfully does not go around singing his song all the time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Jennifer Aniston - in interviews she goes on about yoga, smoothies, meditation, clean living etc but apparently she smokes like a chimney.
Didn't she quit a while back? On second thoughts why do I know/care so much about Jennifer Aniston's smoking habits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she quit a while back? On second thoughts why do I know/care so much about Jennifer Aniston's smoking habits :ROFLMAO:
I don't know why but I have a really intense dislike of her, she's just irritating. My mate calls her Giney-Fur Anustown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lure of the cheese? Iā€™m no lightweight and I love a bit of cheddar. But heā€™s taking the piss. Whatā€™s he doing mainlining it and having enemas made with it?
Honestly I think itā€™s karma, heā€™s an obnoxious twit and an incredibly hands off parent.

His oldest son Geronimo regularly got in trouble in primary school for being incredibly violent, bullying etc, in more than one incidence he was caught trying to stick his thumbs into other kids eye sockets and gauge their eyeballs out (he didnā€™t succeed but still). The other kids were lovely but thereā€™s no way a kid acts so badly unless theyā€™re looking for attention, spoiled, mimicking parents or completely left to run wild.

Also the first Feastival was set up in conjunction with an existing local music festival that was completely for a kids music education charity. Alex James took his own cut of the profits and paid the vendors then didnā€™t give the charity organisers their cut.

I live locally and Iā€™ve never heard anything good about anyoneā€™s interactions with him. Heā€™s honestly the one celebrity I cannot stand, aside from my personal dislike of his son, the man literally stole from a childrenā€™s charity.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Honestly I think itā€™s karma, heā€™s an obnoxious twit and an incredibly hands off parent.

His oldest son Geronimo
Sorry but wtf is that name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: honestly can see why he was acting out, poor sod (not to excuse his behaviour though)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry but wtf is that name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: honestly can see why he was acting out, poor sod (not to excuse his behaviour though)
Oh the others are just as bad, I feel genuinely sorry for them on that aspect.

I think the other boys are called Artemis and Gallileo? The girls had pretty normal names though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jennifer Aniston - in interviews she goes on about yoga, smoothies, meditation, clean living etc but apparently she smokes like a chimney.
I was so distracted by her face in the reunion show. She looked like she could hardly speak with all the fillers and botox. I dont know if she had it done the day before? And wasnt used to it yet. It was so odd. And a shame. She would be still lovely without all that done.

Reactions: 14
I was so distracted by her face in the reunion show. She looked like she could hardly speak with all the fillers and botox. I dont know if she had it done the day before? And wasnt used to it yet. It was so odd. And a shame. She would be still lovely without all that done.
I watched part of it and thought poor Matthew Perry looked pretty bad. I thought Jennifer looked better than Courteney, personally. And Lisa looked the best.

Reactions: 12
After being dumped by his girlfriend my cousin spent all night playing Lady in Red until his poor old mum turned off the electric.
I split up with someone truly vile about twenty years ago and I played Coldplay fix you on repeat for days. Mortifying. Not sure which is worse, being devastated over a violent drug addict or using Coldplay to ease the painšŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This was Vanessa in June. She has kept the weight off

Vanessa is marmite. She is one of the highest paid presenters on the BBC. She does a very early radio show on Radio 2, finishes that and does a 3 hour show on BBC Radio London. Plenty of talking. She also appears on This Morning regularly after her second radio show has finished. Nobody can accuse her of not putting a shift in. She has to stay on top of current events for the BBC London radio show, I donā€™t know how she does it. I like her in small doses, she sometimes goes too shrill. She has a fierce intellect and her use of vocabulary is awesome, I often learn a new word when I listen to her. I much prefer her to Jeremy Vine when she covers for him on his lunchtime Radio 2 show.
Her morning show on Radio 2 is the highlight of my commute (that and Pick of the Pops). I think she seems lovely and she would definitely be on my 'celebrity dinner party' list.
There was a fill in this week. I think it might have been Nicky Whatsername that presented Escape to the Country. I'm less keen on her presenting style.

Reactions: 4
Her ex-husband was an absolute bleep to her. Vanessa always talked about her husband and daughters in the most glowing of terms, she must have been devastated when he left her for a younger model. Is she still with that personal trainer? I'm not up to date on her current love life, but I hope she's happy.

ETA she's still with Ben Ofoedu and lives in a 3.5 million pound house in London with him. She's still on the large side ;)
He is clearly gay and very much with her for money and fame. Saw a programme they were once in and heā€™s a shocker for the camera. I feel she makes a fool of herself being with him as she clearly adores him but I think itā€™s just a ride along for the one hit wonder.

They all did in Friends apart from Schwimmer.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Loving Angels Again, Feel, She's the One and Rock DJ are all great records.
I love Lovelight. Also Angels and Millennium for sentimental reasons (like singing in beer gardens with an old boyfriend who has since passed away. ā™”)

Omg, Alex James's son, I'd be arrested for my reaction to that behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.