Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how her mother is doing. It doesn't mention she was at the wedding (bizarrely Marc Francis from Made in Chelsea was).
Spencer was absolutely foul to Victoria, laughing at her eating disorder in public from what I remember reading.
Yes, in a speech he said something like 'we stick together through thick and thin and she's thin and certainly thick.'

what an hole.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's a D&G 'spokesmodel' so won't pay for the clothes. They also dressed some of the guests. In fact they probably paid for a big slab of the wedding.

It seems maybeher parents didn't attend? She was 'given away' by her 2 brothers.

Reactions: 8
Yes, in a speech he said something like 'we stick together through thick and thin and she's thin and certainly thick.'

what an hole.
you’d think considering his sister had a well documented ED and mental health problems he would be a bit more equipped to handle the situation. I’ve heard he’s a grade A twit though from people who have met him who are grade A twats themselves so he must be bad.

Reactions: 17
I think all of us here would marry a billionaire! Who needs true love and romance when you have the wardrobe the size of a council house and a different Lamborghini for 7 days of the week.
I wouldn’t, sincerely!

Reactions: 4
I quite like her dress actually. I think you have to have something striking in such a grand location.

Reactions: 10
I’m not very keen on anything below the waist with that dress though I love Grace Kelly otherwise.

Speaking of Celebrity wedding dresses, one of my favourites of all time is the one I believe Hailey Bieber wore. Very elegant and beautiful.

FAD97627-76C6-4A7E-B4B9-16935B3022CE.jpeg

I believe Sarah Jessica Parker wore a black dress on her wedding day because she didn’t want to make a fuss about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I quite like her dress actually. I think you have to have something striking in such a grand location.
I agree, the dress certainly works well with the location.

I think Lauren Bush Lauren had a beeeeautiful wedding dress
8431621E-F14E-4CEE-9BA4-4787C3E8A25B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
2B0DEE61-DAF1-4481-920B-E4E622982454.gif
Miranda Kerr’s Dior wedding dress when she married Evan Spiegel is possibly my favourite celeb wedding dress

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have just learnt that Helen baxendales children are called nell marmalade Eric mustard and Vincent mash! Why? Why would you do that?
She's mixed her condiments and meal accompaniments. She should have at least stuck to a theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ll be honest, I always thought Irina was a beard. Her exes include Christiano Ronaldo, Bradley Cooper and now current bf Kanye - I’ve read speculation (admittedly just in blind items) about all three of them being gay
(Didn’t realise she had a child with Bradley Cooper until now - still doesn’t rule out her being a beard ofc as it might have been a mutual agreement?)
Bradley Cooper is morphing into Barry Manilow more and more by the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just thinking about the possible strictly contestants this year, I think Martine Mccutcheon could be one of them. She’s been in the Daily Mail side bar of shame a lot in the last few weeks. Just a thought.

Reactions: 9
There isn’t one man in Hollywood or very famous celebrities that I haven’t read about possibly being gay, bisexual or closeted. Although I think it’s more than possible a lot of them are bisexual, I don’t believe that every single one of them are gay and hiding it.

Ronaldo, Cavill, Cooper, Dicaprio, Leto etc.

Reactions: 7
Funny you should say that, I watched the Hangover last night and he was so hot in it! Now he looks like he is wearing a Bradley Cooper mask.
Gosh. Has he had work done or something? I almost wouldn’t recognise him from before. Of course ageing would have a part in that but he used to look so fresh and youthful. Its like his features have actually changed.

I remember him looking much different / more handsome in A Star Is Born. Perhaps just not the most flattering picture of him.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.