Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know two families who moved from the preprep @Vanelope. the stories they've repeated are rather worrying - no structure, Children being left to their own devices, parents and ‘shamen‘ teachers doing Ayewaska on weekends, emergency services being called for ODs, the school turning a blind eye and allowing the famous free tuition as a drawcard… thanks but no thanks.

saying this I’m aware of others who have flourished… horses for courses I suppose

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks absolutely stunning. I'd marry an old grandpa if he was a billionaire and wanted a carer. I notice she passed on the Spencer tiara, famously worn by Princess Di.

Reactions: 16
4 couture gowns by dolce and gabbana. That’s probably a million euros of dresses. For one wedding.

insane amount of money

ETA she does look amazing

Reactions: 13
Whilst I don’t believe weddings are the most important day of ones life, she does look absolutely stunning in such a beautiful dress. If the chance arose, I would also marry a billionaire in their 60s lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, insane amount of money , but the dresses are absolutely stunning and she wears them well. Opinion aside as to whether it’s wasteful and necessary, she is a beautiful bride.

Reactions: 15
4 couture gowns by dolce and gabbana. That’s probably a million euros of dresses. For one wedding.

insane amount of money

ETA she does look amazing
Oh I totally agree, its crazy money, and it’s not like she can wear it again. But I just love big dramatic dresses, and (just in my opinion) if you’re going to spend that much money on a designer dress it’s so much better to go for something that OTT rather than a “chic” simple strapless dress.

I have just learnt that Helen baxendales children are called nell marmalade Eric mustard and Vincent mash! Why? Why would you do that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She had that gorgeous green D&G dress at Harry and Meghan's wedding too.

kitty spencer.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How do you piss when you are wearing a marquee as a wedding dress. It’s just an assault on the eyes. Too much going on with it.

• Haha
Am I the only one not liking the dress? It's a bit too 80s for me.
I didn't like any of the royal wedding dresses.

I know Kitty Spencer isn't royalty as such, but you know what I mean.

I think there's definitely some 'Daddy issues', but with Charles Spencer as her father it's hardly surprising.

• Heart
Am I the only one not liking the dress? It's a bit too 80s for me.
I didn't like any of the royal wedding dresses.

I know Kitty Spencer isn't royalty as such, but you know what I mean.

I think there's definitely some 'Daddy issues', but with Charles Spencer as her father it's hardly surprising.
I wonder how her mother is doing. It doesn't mention she was at the wedding (bizarrely Marc Francis from Made in Chelsea was).
Spencer was absolutely foul to Victoria, laughing at her eating disorder in public from what I remember reading.

• Wow
I think all of us here would marry a billionaire! Who needs true love and romance when you have the wardrobe the size of a council house and a different Lamborghini for 7 days of the week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder how her mother is doing. It doesn't mention she was at the wedding (bizarrely Marc Francis from Made in Chelsea was).
Spencer was absolutely foul to Victoria, laughing at her eating disorder in public from what I remember reading.
I remember the photo of her mother at Harry and Meghan's wedding and the poor lady looked so unwell :(

Spencer is an arrogant, pompous head.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If you marry for money you’ll earn every penny.
I agree with this.

And at 62, he could easily live another 30 - 40 years, by which time she’ll be knocking on a bit herself, maybe too old to enjoy being a merry widow. Money definitely doesn’t buy happiness and Mr Billionaire could be a coercive control freak with perverse sexual habits 😂😂😂

On the other hand, he could be charming and interesting and smart and funny, and a fantastic shag.

But I know what my money is on 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.