Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still together and engaged, not married. I wonder if it's religion that's stopping them from marrying? Vanessa is Jewish, Ben's Christian, maybe one of them needs to convert before they can marry.

It's an old-fashioned and mostly outdated view although when I got married a loooooooong time ago, Catholic me had to get a special dispensation from the Pope :eek: in order to marry my Baptist husband. You'll be pleased to hear we are devout atheists these days and if it wasn't for parental pressures, we'd have buggered off to a registry office at the time.
Hard to believe they still haven’t shagged! We need a wife swap revisited to get an update.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw Jonathan Wilkes perform at a charity ball in Stoke a few years ago. He actually put on a good show, in a “pretty good pub singer” kind of way, though we had had a few drinks by the time he came on. Plus a home crowd most of whom knew him well so he got a great reception. He does loads for a local children’s hospice, so I can’t hold too much against him!

Reactions: 16
This really pisses me off. All the celebs banging on about 'causes' yet they are all off their face on Coke. Who cares about the acres of rainforest chopped down ot people being murdered by drug cartels if it keeps them skinny?!
And how a lot of coke is smuggled into the country (in peoples orifices).

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I was thin as a rail til I was mid forties then menopause struck. So I’ve been thin and fat and thin wins hands down and anyone who says they are happy being fat are, IMO, lying to themselves and everyone else. Maybe not a very PC or woke or whatever the duck we call it comment but I’m talking from experience.
Twins, bleeping menopause. the day I felt my belly touch my thighs when I sat down was the day I took back control. I was only 2 stone overweight but all my organs felt constricted and I can remember wondering how anyone gained weight beyond that point, it felt so gross and uncomfortable. it wasn't even about how I looked, just how bleeping horrible it felt.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Hard to believe they still haven’t shagged! We need a wife swap revisited to get an update.
I don't think they have a sexless relationship, surely not. They live in the same house and they've been together since 2006 - that's an awfully long time to be celibate :eek: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s obvious why Vanessa Feltz hasn’t married the young “fiancé” she’s worried about divvying up half her dosh in the even to divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw Jonathan Wilkes perform at a charity ball in Stoke a few years ago. He actually put on a good show, in a “pretty good pub singer” kind of way, though we had had a few drinks by the time he came on. Plus a home crowd most of whom knew him well so he got a great reception. He does loads for a local children’s hospice, so I can’t hold too much against him!
I'm sure he's a thoroughly likeable chap, and in a way, I feel a bit sorry for him, because I think at one point (20 years ago) he definitely thought he would have a high profile career in the music industry due to his friendship with Robbie.

I love the fact he does loads for the local children's hospice in Stoke, that's so nice to hear.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else read about the woke coke thing? I read an article about it some time ago, how many celebrities or people in certain industries are so proud of being vegan, activists and their use of ‘woke coke’ because they are so ‘in control’ of their drug use lmao. Have to say, it sadly made me laugh. They really do glamorise the lifestyle.
Jennifer Aniston - in interviews she goes on about yoga, smoothies, meditation, clean living etc but apparently she smokes like a chimney.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jennifer Aniston - in interviews she goes on about yoga, smoothies, meditation, clean living etc but apparently she smokes like a chimney.
That’s reminded me, she happily admits she loves the occasional joint too!

The beloved Friends actress Jennifer Aniston has not only addressed her weed-smoking, she's also given advice to a first-time smoker. Like others, she's amused by the salacious treatment that celebrity weed use sometimes gets.

"You see something like that—me and my husband, 'hooked on drugs.' Then you read the story, and it says you smoke pot," she shared in an interview with Rolling Stone in 2001. "It's not even cocaine or shooting heroin. Pot!"

"I enjoy it once in a while," she told the magazine at the time. "There's nothing wrong with that. Everything in moderation… I wouldn't call myself a pothead."

Reactions: 3
This was Vanessa in June. She has kept the weight off

Vanessa is marmite. She is one of the highest paid presenters on the BBC. She does a very early radio show on Radio 2, finishes that and does a 3 hour show on BBC Radio London. Plenty of talking. She also appears on This Morning regularly after her second radio show has finished. Nobody can accuse her of not putting a shift in. She has to stay on top of current events for the BBC London radio show, I don’t know how she does it. I like her in small doses, she sometimes goes too shrill. She has a fierce intellect and her use of vocabulary is awesome, I often learn a new word when I listen to her. I much prefer her to Jeremy Vine when she covers for him on his lunchtime Radio 2 show.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This was Vanessa in June. She has kept the weight off

Vanessa is marmite. She is one of the highest paid presenters on the BBC. She does a very early radio show on Radio 2, finishes that and does a 3 hour show on BBC Radio London. Plenty of talking. She also appears on This Morning regularly after her second radio show has finished. Nobody can accuse her of not putting a shift in. She has to stay on top of current events for the BBC London radio show, I don’t know how she does it. I like her in small doses, she sometimes goes too shrill. She has a fierce intellect and her use of vocabulary is awesome, I often learn a new word when I listen to her. I much prefer her to Jeremy Vine when she covers for him on his lunchtime Radio 2 show.
You will never hear Vanessa going um or aw or stumbling for words. As you say her vocabulary is quite amazing. I don't particularly like her radio presenting style - a bit fast and unrestful for me - but I do admire it from.a distance.

Reactions: 29
I'm sure he's a thoroughly likeable chap, and in a way, I feel a bit sorry for him, because I think at one point (20 years ago) he definitely thought he would have a high profile career in the music industry due to his friendship with Robbie.

I love the fact he does loads for the local children's hospice in Stoke, that's so nice to hear.
I feel sorry for him too because, well, if you’re going to be the runner-up king of somewhere, then Stoke probably wouldn’t be your first choice :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember seeing some random z list celeb show and Vanessa Feltz was on with her fiancé. He kept singing ‘hey, what’s wrong with youuuuu? over and over. Imagine being with someone who had a one hit wonder twenty years ago and still sings it all the bloody time. Like being waterboarded.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.