Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm down. Think you are being rather over the top there. Not sure anyone was slating him because he is mentally or physically ill. They probably do not even know that.

A funny man is hugely attractive! When you have been in a relationship with a man who doesn't make you laugh much you soon realise what is important!
It’s well known he’s mentally ill and to say he looks like a walking STD is pretty nasty either way. The guy has a good heart and has been through a terrible time. Funny how his exes don’t have a bad word to say about him and you never hear of him treating them badly. He’s a successful comedian and a regular on SNL, so is hardly some loser! I’ve got a lot of time for him personally!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know very little about him and I certainly do not know his medical history. Not sure he is particularly famous in the U.K. I only know him from the people he has dated (mainly Ariane).

He does look a bit unwashed. However that doesn't stop him from being fun/good in bed/great company.

Reactions: 12
I know very little about him and I certainly do not know his medical history. Not sure he is particularly famous in the U.K. I only know him from the people he has dated (mainly Ariane).

He does look a bit unwashed. However that doesn't stop him from being fun/good in bed/great company.
His dad was a firefighter and died on 9/11 in the north tower. Pete was 8 and has never recovered from his death. Developing PTSD, BPD and severe anxiety. He’s not to everyone’s taste, but he’s fundamentally a good guy. I really like him and think he’s not bad looking facially (nice smile). I’ve seen a lot worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
He had said he was taking some time away to write his second album...which is now delayed anyway.
He's just bought a massive and beautiful flat in the west end of Glasgow for 500k (less than a year after he bought a big farmhouse type thing in eaglesham) so he probably doesn't even need to work anyway 🤣
I wonder which one he bought, I looked at a cracker of a place in that price bracket online a few times, even showed it to my husband and coincidentally he’d been looking at it too. I wonder if it’s the same one Lewis bought.

I wonder which one he bought, I looked at a cracker of a place in that price bracket online a few times, even showed it to my husband and coincidentally he’d been looking at it too. I wonder if it’s the same one Lewis bought.
I had also been lusting over a place on rightmove that fits the bill, and while I think good on a local lad doing well for himself it pains me so much to think someone has my dream home and won't even be living in it full time 😭

Reactions: 1
I had also been lusting over a place on rightmove that fits the bill, and while I think good on a local lad doing well for himself it pains me so much to think someone has my dream home and won't even be living in it full time 😭
I bet we were all looking at the same place!

Re Alexandra Burke, wasn’t there a rumour that the first time she auditioned for X Factor she was pregnant. Then she re auditioned a few years after and the baby was kept quiet or passed as a sister?

Sure I read this somewhere

Reactions: 5
Re Alexandra Burke, wasn’t there a rumour that the first time she auditioned for X Factor she was pregnant. Then she re auditioned a few years after and the baby was kept quiet or passed as a sister?

Sure I read this somewhere
I remember reading this. just watched a video and she was wearing baggy clothes that were floaty over her bottom half

I’ll tell you what. I saw Alexandra Burke on that dating show with Fred? She came across so warm and lovely, I wonder what it is about her on-screen performance that is so unlikeable? Seriously off-putting for someone so talented. She neeDd a coach or something to teach her how to be her lovelier self on the telly.

Reactions: 4
I think Ben Shephard seems like a nice fella, it's hard to imagine him being a diva (I have to endure Tipping Point every afternoon: mum seems to live on a diet of quiz shows, serial killer or Royal documentaries, and Catherine Cookson/period dramas) and couldn't care less where he puts his genitals. My gaydar is usually pretty good and I see what others are picking up on. BUT I have met very camp men who are heterosexual, rare, but it happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Ben Shephard seems like a nice fella, it's hard to imagine him being a diva (I have to endure Tipping Point every afternoon: mum seems to live on a diet of quiz shows, serial killer or Royal documentaries, and Catherine Cookson/period dramas) and couldn't care less where he puts his genitals. My gaydar is usually pretty good and I see what others are picking up on. BUT I have met very camp men who are heterosexual, rare, but it happens 🤣
I have had 2 male hairdressers who were both OTT camp at work*. Completely straight though. Apparently the gay act makes them more money.

*ETA different salons and different decades

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.