Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because Gemma and Gorka are still together(currently)and have a child doesn’t mean their relationship didn’t begin as a casual hook up.it did!The point I was trying to make was usually on SCD the celebs flirt/romance their own dance partners.Gemma obviously decided that wasn’t for her and got with Gorka.Which just lessened the experience for Alexandra who I get is no picnic.It definitely effected her ‘journey’ in the show.
Wow! "Gemma decided" 🤣

Yes let's blame Gemma and not Gorka, the adult male who she got with as obviously he had no choice in the whole thing!!

I say blame although I don't think they did anything wrong, they liked each other, they flirted, they got together when the series ended 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
a very long time ago I heard a rumour…. Apparently it is an open secret that Andy peters and Ben Shepard are very ‘friendly’…
This information came from someone who has worked closely with them both

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow! "Gemma decided" 🤣

Yes let's blame Gemma and not Gorka, the adult male who she got with as obviously he had no choice in the whole thing!!

I say blame although I don't think they did anything wrong, they liked each other, they flirted, they got together when the series ended 🤷‍♀️
Two single adults hook up - call the caps! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
a very long time ago I heard a rumour…. Apparently it is an open secret that Andy peters and Ben Shepard are very ‘friendly’…
This information came from someone who has worked closely with them both
I had flashbacks to Popbitch reading this!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pete Davidson and Phoebe Dynavor??
Is she that desperate to make it in the US? He looks like a walking STD

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it really?! 😳
Christ I’m old. Although if modern pop stars look like Mrs Doubtfire maybe being a middle aged fart isn’t such a bad thing.
I found it hilarious you thought Lewis Capaldi was Jack Whitehall’s mum 😂😂😂

Here they are together for comparison
6CB7864A-1BAC-42BB-9504-64DE0036E3EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pete Davidson and Phoebe Dynavor??
Is she that desperate to make it in the US? He looks like a walking STD
He’s funny…lot to be said for a man who makes you laugh. Great comment on the DM about them this week…said that every woman they see him with looks like they’ve had orgasms for breakfast 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Harsh, I like him and he looks like that because he has crohns and borderline personality disorder. The tattoos are to hide his cutting. How do you feel about yourself slating a mentally and physically ill young man?

Johanssen!
Calm down. Think you are being rather over the top there. Not sure anyone was slating him because he is mentally or physically ill. They probably do not even know that.

He’s funny…lot to be said for a man who makes you laugh. Great comment on the DM about them this week…said that every woman they see him with looks like they’ve had orgasms for breakfast 🤣
A funny man is hugely attractive! When you have been in a relationship with a man who doesn't make you laugh much you soon realise what is important!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A funny man is hugely attractive! When you have been in a relationship with a man who doesn't make you laugh much you soon realise what is important!
I completely agree. He's not a looker so clearly has other assets and his gfs always look happy with him. You'd never get that the other way around though would you (unfortunately)?

Reactions: 12
No you don't get it the other way around. Men are shallow gits. The only time I was impressed was when Jason Orange was going out with Katherine Tate. They seemed mismatched. Not that she is unattractive but it just seemed a strange pairing and he probably found her interesting and funny whereas you would expect him to be with some young bland woman with nothing exceptional about her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.