Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed she did 🤣🤣🤣 I would rather have James Martin than Torode 🤢🤢

I am devastated at this news 😭😭😭 always came across as a nice man... I have been fooled 😞😞
I think they are both in love with themselves. I call JT Jaunty Toad! I don’t mind watching either on the telly as they do know their stuff when it comes to cooking. JT always looks like he’s come off a ten day Patrick Melrose style bender and the makeup artist in the studio has gone all out with the bronzer to try and make him look half alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they are both in love with themselves. I call JT Jaunty Toad! I don’t mind watching either on the telly as they do know their stuff when it comes to cooking. JT always looks like he’s come off a ten day Patrick Melrose style bender and the makeup artist in the studio has gone all out with the bronzer to try and make him look half alive
My OH was genuinely convinced his name was actually Jonty Rhodes.
I don't mind Jonty - I just wish he would occasionally use shampoo. All that lank greasy hair around food 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll tell you what. I saw Alexandra Burke on that dating show with Fred? She came across so warm and lovely, I wonder what it is about her on-screen performance that is so unlikeable? Seriously off-putting for someone so talented. She neeDd a coach or something to teach her how to be her lovelier self on the telly.
I wonder if it’s all just rumours about her being bitchy and difficult. I can’t say I’ve ever heard any concrete examples and she keeps fairly quiet generally. Probably Syco stirring again!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s all just rumours about her being bitchy and difficult. I can’t say I’ve ever heard any concrete examples and she keeps fairly quiet generally. Probably Syco stirring again!
She was a complete pain in the hole when she filled in for Kelly Rowland as a judge on the live shows. Not that it means she's a witch haha

I’ve just seen that photo of ant at Wimbledon, does anyone else think he’s had work done ?

Reactions: 6
He does look remarkably fresh faced @Lovegin So does his fiancé, and she looks slimmer. I think they may have gone on a health kick before the wedding, it’s soon I think.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen that photo of ant at Wimbledon, does anyone else think he’s had work done ?
Probably a touch of botox here and there but that is standard practice for television celebs nowadays. He seems very loved up with his significant other.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Probably a touch of botox here and there but that is standard practice for television celebs nowadays. He seems very loved up with his significant other.
They are a repulsive pair. I felt so bad for Lisa, glad she seems to have moved on now.

Reactions: 28
I actually felt Gemma Atkinson was a total witch during her time on strictly.She totally ruined Alexandra Burke’s experience by hooking up with her dancer.Took away from any storytelling they tried to do in their dance knowing he was dipping his dick elsewhere throughout the week.
So anyone being paired with a married (and faithful dancer) is on a hiding to nothing? There's quite a few professional dancing pairs who aren't/weren't married to each other, Anton and Erin for a start. You really don't need to actually be doing the beast with two backs to storytell in dance.

Reactions: 21
His dad was a firefighter and died on 9/11 in the north tower. Pete was 8 and has never recovered from his death. Developing PTSD, BPD and severe anxiety. He’s not to everyone’s taste, but he’s fundamentally a good guy. I really like him and think he’s not bad looking facially (nice smile). I’ve seen a lot worse.
Maybe putting this kind of info out before slaying fellow posters would be a good thing? I didn’t know any of this. I don’t think the poster meant anything malicious so jumping on them and asking them how they feel now is a bit uncalled for imo

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ll tell you what. I saw Alexandra Burke on that dating show with Fred? She came across so warm and lovely, I wonder what it is about her on-screen performance that is so unlikeable? Seriously off-putting for someone so talented. She neeDd a coach or something to teach her how to be her lovelier self on the telly.
Nah, she needs fewer racists watching the telly 😭

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
His dad was a firefighter and died on 9/11 in the north tower. Pete was 8 and has never recovered from his death. Developing PTSD, BPD and severe anxiety. He’s not to everyone’s taste, but he’s fundamentally a good guy. I really like him and think he’s not bad looking facially (nice smile). I’ve seen a lot worse.
I didn’t know this, how awful. No wonder he has struggled with mental health issues.

Reactions: 10
My OH was genuinely convinced his name was actually Jonty Rhodes.
I don't mind Jonty - I just wish he would occasionally use shampoo. All that lank greasy hair around food 🤢
My husband thought he was called that too until a few months ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are a repulsive pair. I felt so bad for Lisa, glad she seems to have moved on now.
He looks so much healthier and alive now, before he had dead eyes. I was firmly Team Lisa, but looking at her now, compared to him, I think she has her own issues that might have stopped him resuming the marriage once out of rehab. I like her, she seems sweet, she has a good career, but sometimes things don’t work out in marriages, and we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors (a lot of alcohol I would imagine). I think his PR kept trying to push her down, which I disliked him for, but I think they are better apart. At least he was not a cliche middle aged man and gone for some bimbo, his fiancé is around the same age as him and looks like a normal, non flashy woman, and they look loved up. I prefer Dec to him, he seems a nicer personality. And very forgiving, seeing as his mate nearly destroyed their brand.

Reactions: 25
Props to Shazza for bagging a much younger man🙌.....but I'm guessing this one must have a nice personality.😆

• Wow
  • Haha
was firmly Team Lisa, but looking at her now, compared to him, I think she has her own issues that might have stopped him resuming the marriage once out of rehab.
I dont know if she has ' issues'- there were rumours both of them were drinkers- but the press have gone out of their way to make her look as awful as possible. She looks like a normal 40ish year old woman to me. She also had years of fertility treatment which can make you look a bit bloated.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I dont know if she has ' issues'- there were rumours both of them were drinkers- but the press have gone out of their way to make her look as awful as possible. She looks like a normal 40ish year old woman to me. She also had years of fertility treatment which can make you look a bit bloated.
I have watched her on a vlog, she didn’t look her best on there. I agree with you that the press did try to print the worse pictures of her that they could. They often do that to women, Cherie Blair was another one they had it in for. I was not a fan of hers but they used to pick the photos that had her looking like a UK Supreme Champion of Gurning. I don’t know anything about fertility/bloating, but the bloating looks like bad lifestyle to me. I would love to see her thrive. I am sure she is okay now, but I would love to see her just bossing it. She is well regarded in the industry, Stephen Mulhern never dropped her, Alan Carr works with her. Piers Morgan (spits) bigs her up and is dismissive of Ant.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.