Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That exchange between Marion and Adam! Hello, there are other people around you. What is going on there?!

But bloody funny. I couldn't name of his songs but he was brilliant on Graham Norton giving Jim Carrey a masterclass in how to be a funny.

He is a raconteur to be sure!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
But bloody funny. I couldn't name of his songs but he was brilliant on Graham Norton giving Jim Carrey a masterclass in how to be a funny.

Omg I forgot about this, so funny so Scottish..he's not done any Instagram for a while. That's where i started watching him. Is he ok ? Just taking a step back from S M?

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry am I being old and not with it but im concerned at the difference in Billie Eilish since she turned 18. She went from completely unsexual (as she should have been) to suddenly very sexual. Maybe it’s because I’m a mum I want to protect people but this seemed a bit much. Am I just being a massive Cheug?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He was quite a shagger wasnt he, Lisa Faulkner threw herself.at him didnt she?
Indeed she did 🤣🤣🤣 I would rather have James Martin than Torode 🤢🤢

Rick Astley took a massive hissy fit at the head security lady at Rewind a few years back. She got the last nearest to stage space in the staff car park (in her Range Rover) and Rick got out of his Skoda and started shouting at her. I believe he used the phrase “do you know who I am?”. There were other spaces available, only not quite as close to back stage area.

He stayed in the Salutation Arms that night in Perth, while the rest of the acts were staying at Gleneagles. I wonder if that was because he was dickish to the person arranging accommodation?
I am devastated at this news 😭😭😭 always came across as a nice man... I have been fooled 😞😞

Reactions: 9
Is this a joke? The only person who ruined Alexandra Burke’s experience was Alexandra herself. She’s known to be a diva and difficult behind the scenes going back to her X Factor days, and seeing as Gorka and Gemma are still together and have a young child it wasn’t just a bit of ‘hooking up’. You make it sound like they were having some kind of illicit affair or something, as long as he was going into work everyday, training and putting together routines for them it was none of her business who he was dating.
Just because Gemma and Gorka are still together(currently)and have a child doesn’t mean their relationship didn’t begin as a casual hook up.it did!The point I was trying to make was usually on SCD the celebs flirt/romance their own dance partners.Gemma obviously decided that wasn’t for her and got with Gorka.Which just lessened the experience for Alexandra who I get is no picnic.It definitely effected her ‘journey’ in the show.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I've known James since 1992 when we worked at Chewton Glen and shared flats with him when we worked at Hotel du Vin. I even ended up on Ready Steady Cook with James as a result of his mum refusing to do it as the producer was desperate to have his mum and sister on the same show (we won because he did the spun sugar!). I've been to a recording of his Saturday Morning show - he's a lovely guy and would do anything for you. He's been with his current girlfriend for a while now and she is lovely too.
I love the fact he has worked hard to get where he is.... I have booked tickets to see him live next year followed by Sunday lunch in his restaurant the next day for my better half as a Christmas present... god I am so excited and cannot wait .. best present ever ....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for letting us know….
Well that’s confusing. She’s gone for a mixture of both here. Shouldn’t it be she/her?? Why is life getting so complicated?

I’m sorry am I being old and not with it but im concerned at the difference in Billie Eilish since she turned 18. She went from completely unsexual (as she should have been) to suddenly very sexual. Maybe it’s because I’m a mum I want to protect people but this seemed a bit much. Am I just being a massive Cheug?

View attachment 651157
I have noticed the same. 🤣 After the Vogue cover, there’s a lot of boob every time I’m on Insta. I mean it’s no problem but it’s all very strange how the switch has literally been clicked. She says it was her body and her decision to do Vogue. I really hope that is the case and some managers aren’t telling her to sex it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I actually felt Gemma Atkinson was a total witch during her time on strictly.She totally ruined Alexandra Burke’s experience by hooking up with her dancer.Took away from any storytelling they tried to do in their dance knowing he was dipping his dick elsewhere throughout the week.
I think Alexandra Burke ruined Alexandra Burke’s experience by being a diva! And a cocky one too - who finishes a dance with a pro and tells him “well done babe” 😂

Gemma and Gorka have both said they didn’t get together until after the series finished. It’s a bit harsh to blame her for Alexandra’s unpopularity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well that’s confusing. She’s gone for a mixture of both here. Shouldn’t it be she/her?? Why is life getting so complicated?
Just means they’re comfortable with either being used so both can be used interchangeably

Reactions: 7
Just means they’re comfortable with either being used so both can be used interchangeably
I mean, ‘she’ and ‘they’ would have been used to describe her anyway for her entire life thus far, but hey ho.

Reactions: 13
Omg I forgot about this, so funny so Scottish..he's not done any Instagram for a while. That's where i started watching him. Is he ok ? Just taking a step back from S M?
He had said he was taking some time away to write his second album...which is now delayed anyway.
He's just bought a massive and beautiful flat in the west end of Glasgow for 500k (less than a year after he bought a big farmhouse type thing in eaglesham) so he probably doesn't even need to work anyway 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just because Gemma and Gorka are still together(currently)and have a child doesn’t mean their relationship didn’t begin as a casual hook up.it did!The point I was trying to make was usually on SCD the celebs flirt/romance their own dance partners.Gemma obviously decided that wasn’t for her and got with Gorka.Which just lessened the experience for Alexandra who I get is no picnic.It definitely effected her ‘journey’ in the show.
Gemma would never have got with Aljaz because he’s married to Jeanette, who is also on the show. Not everyone even flirts let alone has an affair with their dance partner!

Alexandra Burke was by far the best dancer in that series, regularly topped the leaderboard yet she didn’t win - that is down to the fact she’s not popular. If it was solely down to Gorka they wouldn’t have even got good marks.

You’re obviously convinced something was going on before the tour but here’s what she said in 2018

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
From pretty much everything they've said about it, it sounds like they fancied each other during the series (and that Gorka did the chasing, not Gemma) and didn't do anything about it until after the series was over. What's wrong with that? It sounds pretty respectful of Alexandra, in fact.

And even if they did get together beforehand, Gorka still did his job and helped get Alexandra to the final, so she's got no complaints on that front. Giovanni and Ashley Roberts did actually get together on the series, and Faye Tozer didn't seem bothered at all, because why would she be?

Tbh, Alexandra is someone I want to like as she put up with so much horrendous tit from Dan Wooton and the Sun, and I don't think she's a horrible person. But she just says so many cringy things and just comes across as a bit false

• Heart
Reactions: 21
the lot of The Golden Girls has just gone on Disney Plus

that alone is worth the 8.99 subscription
one of the reasons I love Tattle…I got Disney plus for my kids and never watch it. Thank you!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.