Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I was thinking. She sounds like his carer.

This is what completely puts me off Ant and his cheeky chappie persona. of course she acted out. Why shouldn't she, when she has spent her entire adult life with him, only to be cheated on and then treated like she was in the wrong, holding him back from being with his true love? His fans kept going on about how his new woman must be pregnant, as if Lisa's infertility was what stopped them having children, when probably it was him, or both of them if they were both big drinkers. And anyway, why would he be forgiven for dumping her because she couldn't have children? Even though both Ant and Dec have known her since they were children, they did absolutely nothing to call the dogs off. They were the money. if they wanted the stalking and the abuse to stop, they could have said 'enough now' at any time. They didn't.
Agree completely with the big paragraph and as for the carer one, don't have any personal experience of living with an alcoholic but you must be surely be very bad and not properly recovered to need a live in sober partner.

Reactions: 8
I remember her. Once seen (or heard), never forgotten!

The loudest voice celeb I have ever seen was Micheal Winner. I was in M & S in High Street Kensington, MW had a massive mansion just off there (think Robbie Williams owns it now?) and he literally came in, stood by the door and bellowed - fetch me the manager, I need to get some clothes for a film for this gentleman. This gentleman was Jeremy Irons who looked mortified. Again, no tea, but meandering memories. Winner was an entitled knob. I used to see Princess Diana in there too.
The loudest group of people I’ve ever been in a room with was barristers, generations of privilege and Received Pronunciation, it actually hurt my ears, no exaggeration.

I used to see Diana lot, ( only for work). spoke to her quite a bit.

Reactions: 6
I sat opposite the esteemed actor on a train once. Fascinating face. He had an elderly, friendly dog with him. No tea, but just didn’t expect to see his name crop up on here.

Why sympathy? What will she find out soon enough?
He treated his wife badly so the next model is not going to be exempt from same when he gets fed-up again; Plus ça change!

Reactions: 7
You will not regret it ☺

To be fair, of all the streaming services, Disney plus has the best content and is the best value at the minute. I’m loving the nostalgic movies and series on Disney star.
I’m so late to the party, but now thinking we should have subscribed last year.

Reactions: 1
Why tf does he needs to replenish his bank account when he has (according to the DM when they are trying to slag Lisa off) £31m? Agree hes promoting gambling. He has enough money to be selective if he is feeling the pinch, especially when he has addiction issues himself!
This!! If he’s an addict then under no circumstances should he be promoting gambling ! It’s hypocritical

I was never a fan but felt they had their place I tv entertainment. I can’t watch him now

Reactions: 17
The comments about Ant having addiction issues and having to make a clean break from Lisa to recover are likely on the nose. I feel Lisa didn't help her cause at times (lots of passive aggressive social media posts and strange pouty photos), but if she is an addict and has spent more of her adult life with him, you can understand acting impulsively. I suspect the marriage was under strain for some time before the flashpoint.

As for Ant being a drink driver, he was rightly shamed - and he is very lucky - it would have been a career-ending incident only a decade or so ago.

Let's lighten things up with this b3ta.com CDC (crudely drawn Christmas) video (NSFW):

Reactions: 1
The loudest group of people I’ve ever been in a room with was barristers, generations of privilege and Received Pronunciation, it actually hurt my ears, no exaggeration.
Agree, reminds me of the old joke.

What do barristers use for contraception?

Their personality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I agree with this. Except I think his position probably helped her get her foot in the door at least with her career, though clearly her own talent has sustained it.
Lisa was in the pop band Deuce! I imagine she had some connections of her own too.

Reactions: 9
Thank you!!
I think I just got SO excited about being able to contribute to this thread, I didn't realise it was complete tit. But I think this tops my last contribution - the mother telling me she had seen Brian blessed get his covid jab!

Scuttles back out to lurking on the thread and reading decent tea.
I'm quite tickled by the image of Brian Blessed getting a jab. Can just imagine him booming out with that massive voice just as the needle is about to go in, startling the nurse who inadvertently jabs him in the eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think that's true. What he did was awful but he pleaded guilty to a first offence. Drink driving is dreadful but he did take responsibility.
I do think that he deserved a 2nd chance.
Addictions ruin relationships. I think Lisa was devastated but she seems to have moved on now.
It definitely is true. Caroline flack was thrown to the dogs
He couldn’t plead not guilty because it was so public and images etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The difference between how Caroline Flack was treated by the press and public and how Ant McPartlin was treated was atrocious but sadly so expected.

Men get away with so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think that's true. What he did was awful but he pleaded guilty to a first offence. Drink driving is dreadful but he did take responsibility.
I do think that he deserved a 2nd chance.
Addictions ruin relationships. I think Lisa was devastated but she seems to have moved on now.
Wasn’t that accident the 2nd or 3rd drink driving accident he’s had? He obviously thinks/ thought he could get away with it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.