Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any politicians who are intelligent, moral, and honest? This is across parties, they are all a bleeping shower.

Reactions: 34
Rory Stewart didn't seem that bad.
Dont be fooled by the nicey nicey veneer.
When push comes to shove hes
He voted for university tuition fees
Voted against increasing the tax rate applied to income over £150,000
Voted against an annual tax on the value of expensive homes (popularly known as a mansion tax)
Voted against a wholly elected House of Lords
Voted against laws to promote equality and human rights
Voted against UK membership of the EU
Voted against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices
Voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits
Voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (bedroom tax)
Voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed

What a great guy 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
so

the Matt Hancock telly drama has already written itself hasn't it

in fact

the whole thing is Eastenders gone upmarket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw another poster had mentioned Rylan, I hope he’s ok. It’s been a good few weeks since he pulled out of Eurovision coverage due to being under the weather. I wonder if there’ll be a announcement whether he’s still going to host It Takes Two for Strictly.

Reactions: 17
This really made me laugh! I’m so glad you confessed this.
Did you ever think you’d successfully de-coded a message?
Honestly, your post has made me happier. It’s the kind of thing I’d do but not sure I’d ever be brave enough to confess. 👀
No, I could never figure out the bloody codes! I even thought the caps were anagrams and tried rearranging……enough now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

In particular,

Mr Hancock even reportedly woke up their youngest child, who is eight years old, to say that he was leaving.

I'm sorry, but could he not have waited a day, until the child had woken up? I've thought he was creepy since that interview of him standing wayyyyyyyy to close to the poor lady interviewer, but he really seems to be a piece of work.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

In particular,

Mr Hancock even reportedly woke up their youngest child, who is eight years old, to say that he was leaving.

I'm sorry, but could he not have waited a day, until the child had woken up? I've thought he was creepy since that interview of him standing wayyyyyyyy to close to the poor lady interviewer, but he really seems to be a piece of work.
I'm guessing that he wasn't thinking particularly straight at that point.

Reactions: 2
Hello @Missdemeanour
Glad to read your’e OK although life sounds a bit pants.
I do hope those restaurants are now allowing you to use the facilities 😘
Well remembered! Sadly a lot of them started putting up out of order signs, for weeks on end so delivery drivers didn't use them. Thankfully, now restaurants are fully open again to customers, and so are the loos!! Woo hoo!

Hey, we'll all get back to normal eventually eh? I took the day off today to visit my brother (2 hours away) for his birthday, not seen him for over 18 months, so that was great! Although, I did ask a mate to pop in on the dogs to let them out and feed them and she was greeted by the squits! 💩🤮 And so were we when we got home. My poor pooch.

Hope you're well? ☺

In particular,

The biggest shock is that he's only 42!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've just read that someone who was going to speak in defence of Matt Hancock in a radio interview has failed to turn up to do that.
I wonder if it was his Mum?

That was me. Though, my exact words were ‘shag him into next week’ so maybe it wasnt me.

Ive got laugh at that living, breathing wax work Amanda Holden having a go at him though. This is the woman who married Les Dennis to further her career, then had a very public affair with Neil Morrisey and rubbed Les nose in it! People in glass houses!
yes but you fancy Matt Hancock!

But remember,it's ok,he never had a childhood,he was still a child himself 🙄🤦‍♀️
Yes you’re right. The three different male semen was planted by wicked parents apparently according to his mentalist fans, I mean fans.

But remember,it's ok,he never had a childhood,he was still a child himself 🙄🤦‍♀️
Yes you’re right. The three different males’ semen was planted by wicked parents apparently according to his mentalist fans, I mean fans.

Did anyone see Matt Hancock full length in those extremely tight fitting too short trousers? The trousers were also too short showing a revulsion inducing amount of sock. He bore an un-canny likeness to Max Wall. I wonder if anyone on here remembers him?
I’d post a photo, but knowing the theory of it I’ve still not managed to do it on here.

Kirstie Allsop? Location, Location, Location kirstie ? 😂😂 did u mean Kirstie Alley chick ?
Yes this was after she met Phil in the Moonies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think breaching COVID rules is the real problem here. The real issue was secretly having a relationship with an adviser he appointed to a taxpayer-funded role.
He ain’t the first and he won’t be the last. As Baz Luhrrman said in ‘97.

“Accept certain inalienable truths.
Prices will rise, politicians will philander, you too, will get old”

Our politicians have always philandered, but his failure to follow the rules he imposed is the biggest ‘f£&k you’. We all knew it was jobs for the boys, but jobs for the bird I’m knobbing in taxpayer time brings him to an all new level of gutter.

Reactions: 18
Saw another poster had mentioned Rylan, I hope he’s ok. It’s been a good few weeks since he pulled out of Eurovision coverage due to being under the weather. I wonder if there’ll be a announcement whether he’s still going to host It Takes Two for Strictly.
At the same time they announced Jeanette Manrara was taking over from Zoe Ball, they said Rylan would be co-hosting. That was about 3 weeks or so ago though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.