Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m crying 🤣 for all the reasons

(and I totally remember that post too!)

I don’t know if any of you on here are familiar with the 70s band “Throbbing Gristle” or “Psychic TV” but she’s the double of (the late) Genesis P-Orridge.
Have only heard of Genesis P -Orridge, because someone I followed on Twitter was involved with a case against them for child abuse, when GP lived in a squat in London local to her when she was a child'.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hancock has resigned!!!!

I think the guy is an utterly despicable bellend, but it’s slightly ironic that given the epic governmental clusterfuck he and his colleagues have inflicted on this country, he’s lost his job because of some extracurricular office legover.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe I’m defending a twit like her but at least she’s calling him out for not following his own rules not the affair. We’ve all missed out on so much this last 18mths these pricks should be leading by example
I don’t think breaching COVID rules is the real problem here. The real issue was secretly having a relationship with an adviser he appointed to a taxpayer-funded role.

Reactions: 19
No apology for humiliating his fuckin wife.
I was just thinking that. The poor woman has been ritually humiliated in front of the entire world and all he seems concerned with is his frigging job but it makes you wonder how long his grubby affair was going on, if it started before he appointed her to that high-paying post (literally!) under him. No suprise Boris wants to sweep it all under the carpet though because he was/is even worse :(

Reactions: 23
I got to listen to the unedited version of a very long interview with James Safechuck and Wade Robson for work, recorded the day after the film was shown at Sundance. I believe them both. James in particular seemed still to be struggling with everything that happened to him.
100% agree with this. It was quite obvious when watching Leaving Neverland that James had been deeply traumatised by what had happened to him.

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking that. The poor woman has been ritually humiliated in front of the entire world and all he seems concerned with is his frigging job but it makes you wonder how long his grubby affair was going on, if it started before he appointed her to that high-paying post (literally!) under him.
They’ve known each other since university and I reckon they will have been messing about with each other for years...fondling in the utility room at dinner parties and popping out to get baguettes for way too long on joint family holidays to Provence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think breaching COVID rules is the real problem here. The real issue was secretly having a relationship with an adviser he appointed to a taxpayer-funded role.
i’ve seen a few boomers on Facebook say that he doesn’t deserve all this. I say that he bloody well does. He’s done a shite job, his boss thinks he’s useless, he gives his mates jobs and contracts and he’s telling everyone not to go near their granny while he’s at it with this bird.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i’ve seen a few boomers on Facebook say that he doesn’t deserve all this. I say that he bloody well does. He’s done a shite job, his boss thinks he’s useless, he gives his mates jobs and contracts and he’s telling everyone not to go near their granny while he’s at it with this bird.

You’re absolutely right about Hancock of course. The only issue is that Johnson has done all the same things as Hancock, and worse. If anyone needs turfing out of their job it’s that bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.