Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dan was a contestant on Big Brother, and was an absolute cock during his time in the house. I can remember wondering what the hell Rylan saw in him when it came out they were together, they actually met because Rylan was hosting Bit on the side. He can do a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dan was a contestant on Big Brother, and was an absolute cock during his time in the house. I can remember wondering what the hell Rylan saw in him when it came out they were together, they actually met because Rylan was hosting Bit on the side. He can do a lot better.I’ve never liked him and Hope Rylan finds someone who will make him happy
Also wasn’t Dan claiming to be part of the police investigating operation Yewtree?or did I make that up lol

Reactions: 5
Anyone listened to the Louis Theroux podcast with Rylan? It was really good, I have such a soft spot for Rylan & Louis for that matter. Rylan talks about a exfriend who sold details about his wedding but wouldn't name them. 🤔

Reactions: 17
Anyone listened to the Louis Theroux podcast with Rylan? It was really good, I have such a soft spot for Rylan & Louis for that matter. Rylan talks about a exfriend who sold details about his wedding but wouldn't name them. 🤔
I feel like this was mentioned in an old thread…someone said it was Amy Childs.

Reactions: 8
Ewan McGregor and Mary diddly do-darr (literally can't remember her name, not deliberately being disrespectful) have had a baby according to his daughter...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope Rylan is ok, I’ve always had a soft spot for him since celeb Masterchef and he seems like a genuinely lovely bloke.

Reactions: 22
I’m actually quite pleased for Rylan.I always felt he can do a lot better than Dan.I hope he finds his perfect guy.
I agree Dan was a prize knob on BB... Every twist "I knew it I knew it"... Rylan can do better than that jerk

Reactions: 2
Started a new thread folks. x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.