Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was sending official emails via his private account rather than the work account, so things are more difficult to trace.
This is 100% true. I've registered just to post this. I work in the NHS and an email from his personal email was accidentally left at the bottom of a long chain I was eventually copied into. Must have been at least 2 years ago. It's something like [email protected]; that could even be it but I can't check as I no longer have the original email.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well he was caught poking danni Minogue up against the window and managed to pay off the photographers
I had to re-read this and then go back and double check. As most of the previous posts had been about Hancock, I wondered how I'd missed the news that Hancock "Was caught poking Danni Minogue up against the window and managed to pay off the photographers"

Then I realised my mistake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello @Missdemeanour
Glad to read yourā€™e OK although life sounds a bit pants.
I do hope those restaurants are now allowing you to use the facilities šŸ˜˜
Haha Iā€™ve wondered about that. Thereā€™s no way anyone should ban someone from using toilets!
Iā€™d threaten to do it on their carpet.

Well he was caught poking danni Minogue up against the window and managed to pay off the photographers
Heā€™d like you to believe that.

In that video he looks so gauche.
Yes stiff as a board, but not in a good way.

bit late to it as always but Iā€™ve always held a grudge over JR because years ago I was selling cakes at an event and JR and kids swooped in, the kids made straight for the cakes and he loudly says ā€œno, they are full of sugar!ā€ I mean, they are (although my cakes arent the OTT frosting type) but it really pissed me off at the time because it came across as so condescending and I was just trying to make some money.
Especially as heā€™s a big lad himself.
Most celebrities kids are foul arenā€™t they?

Such a good spot! - itā€™s uncanny. What an unusual person. I had heard of him but not of the pandrogyne term! (where he and his late wife had plastic surgery to look like each other).
Throbbing gristle is her to a tee. Brilliant. What better is that thereā€™s finally a reference I canā€™t remember as Iā€™m not old enough!

I got to listen to the unedited version of a very long interview with James Safechuck and Wade Robson for work, recorded the day after the film was shown at Sundance. I believe them both. James in particular seemed still to be struggling with everything that happened to him.
They had a look in the eyes you see in truly traumatised people, similar to the look of bereaved parents, you canā€™t fake that,

As a matter of interest how many girls were invited to these sleepovers?
Or ugly boys? Funny how he lost interest in kids as they went past puberty isnā€™t it? Like it was sexual interest rather than platonic? They got dropped and replaced.

I had to re-read this and then go back and double check. As most of the previous posts had been about Hancock, I wondered how I'd missed the news that Hancock "Was caught poking Danni Minogue up against the window and managed to pay off the photographers"

Then I realised my mistake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Mind you as incredible as it sounds, that would explain the permanently startled look of someone who canā€™t un-see something. I always thought it was Botox.

Referring to the ā€œwho on earth would shag Goveā€ question, I assume the attraction must be partly because he is supposedly massively well endowed. I am sure I read it here and on Popbitch.
Yes, and apparently he un -leashes the beast a disturbingly long distance from he toilets before he needs to!
Are all politicians creepy weirdos?

MissDemeanour.
Sorry youā€™ve both had rotten luck. I hope things get better for you soon.
We live in such un -certainty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Miss Demeanour so sorry to hear itā€™s been so tit for you. But absolute respect to you for straightening that crown and doing what needs to be done. I hope you have better times coming x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yesterday I noticed that the Daily Mail did a story about Rylan and howā€™s heā€™s gone awol. I wonder whatā€™s going on?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just when you thought you couldn't loathe him anymore!
what they mean is that Nicola's parents bought them a 10 million$ mansion - I cannot see Brooklyn's dreadful photos earning hilm enough to buy a garden shed

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Theyā€™ve known each other since university and I reckon they will have been messing about with each other for years...fondling in the utility room at dinner parties and popping out to get baguettes for way too long on joint family holidays to Provence.
I reckon heā€™s always had a crush on her. When he became minister and was in a position of power, could give her a cushty role and could help get her family lucrative contracts, all of a sudden she decided to take him out of the friend zone

Reactions: 18
I reckon heā€™s always had a crush on her. When he became minister and was in a position of power, could give her a cushty role and could help get her family lucrative contracts, all of a sudden she decided to take him out of the friend zone
I reckon you're spot on!

Reactions: 12
yeah I think this is bang on actually.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.