Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im almost certain there was a poster on here not long ago who freely admitted they’d bang Hancock like a bat in a biscuit tin. ( If I can be arsed I might go and look for them and publicly shame them )
I’m now wondering if it wasn’t actually Hancock himself, testing the waters to see how the general public feel about his new status as cabinet sex god.
Actually crying at “like a bat in a biscuit tin” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apparently, the audio of the video has Hancock saying 'I'm gonna hump ya, like Deputy Dawg would hump ya'. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The guy had underage children staying in his bed, what more creepy weirdness do you need?
Unless that's normal behaviour where you come from?

Now let's stop derailing the thread talking about a dead pedalo.
But remember,it's ok,he never had a childhood,he was still a child himself 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm sure I remember this being rumoured before, but my memory isn't quite as infallible as I like to think, so I might be thinking of something else.
I think they are Scientologists but could be imagining that

That would be really interesting* if she had, because I’m sure there’s been rumours for a long time that both her and Will Smith have been Scientologists.

* by interesting I mean, it’s none of my business what anyones faith is, I just genuinely find it fascinating, especially when it’s people in the public eye and what image they want to portray.
I’m with you. I seem to recall them being pally with Tom Cruise, Kirsty Allsop and John Travolta and the link was Scientology…. But maybe she’s converted to Islam after her admitted affair (rumour has it they both lead separate lives and have multiple affairs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m with you. I seem to recall them being pally with Tom Cruise, Kirsty Allsop and John Travolta and the link was Scientology…. But maybe she’s converted to Islam after her admitted affair (rumour has it they both lead separate lives and have multiple affairs)
Don't you mean Kirstie Alley?? Not the Location Location Location presenter (another mistaken identity to add to the never ending list!).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

I think you mean Kirstie Alley! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just read that someone who was going to speak in defence of Matt Hancock in a radio interview has failed to turn up to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just read that someone who was going to speak in defence of Matt Hancock in a radio interview has failed to turn up to do that.
It wasn’t Rees-Mogg was it? 🤮
No wonder he thought Hancock was a successful genius - he’s punching way above his weight with his ‘assistant’.

Reactions: 8
I kind of do feel slightly concerned that Hancock is getting all this crap which is fair enough but why die Boris not get the same treatment.
He's the fall guy obviously.

Reactions: 24
Miss Despmeanour
How are you? I’ve often wondered if you were ok.
Good to have you back

I won’t get into any discussion re famous non-pedalo Wacko Jacks who did impressions of pedophiles.
Except anyone interested should look up items found in Neverland, particularly the books. Although there was plenty of disturbing stuff there.
Hey lovely!

Still working 60/70 hours a week sadly. Covid completely effed us up financially, we both lost our jobs and both had to take jobs paying £10k less. Plus my partner's job isn't guaranteed hours. So we are both working as food delivery drivers on top of full time jobs. It sucks, but there's others worse off, so trying to count our blessings. Hope things get back to normal soon.

I saw the MJ posts. Some of his fans are so deluded.

Hope you're well?

I think trying to catch up on here triggered my "celeb" dream last night. It was hilarious.

Dreamt I was in an all-female bailiff team, and we went to a fancy scmanzy property with a writ, for... Darren Day!!! 🤮

He ended up seducing one of the other bailiffs and when I woke up, the debt was still outstanding. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Don't you mean Kirstie Alley?? Not the Location Location Location presenter (another mistaken identity to add to the never ending list!).
I dunno, when you leave Scientology it's probably a good idea to go for Relocation, Relocation, Relocation.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think most celebs are more respected in celeb circles than Rita Ora :LOL:
Tbh thinking about it is does anyone actually have any respect for Rita Ora ? I don’t think Rita Ora even respects Rita Ora maybe we should ask Rob Kardashian 🤔

not being funny but how can Mel Syles slam Keith Lemon when she appeared in lads mags and all that

given all we now know

its fairly obvious why post Des O Connor she fell off the radar telly wise

she was all over ITV at one time
I mean I’m no fan of Mel Sykes but the fact she appeared in lads mags hardly gives someone the right to make derogatory sexual jokes at her expense now does it ?

That’s the sort of comment made by people who think if a drunk girl wearing skimpy clothes gets assaulted that she was asking for it.

I think its Natalie Wood and Kirk Douglas.
Oh gosh I have some kind of subconscious memory about Kirk Douglas apparently being a violent sexual predator and Natalie Wood and a few others being victims. Can’t remember where I heard it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe I’m defending a twit like her but at least she’s calling him out for not following his own rules not the affair. We’ve all missed out on so much this last 18mths these pricks should be leading by example
Yes, stopped clock is right twice e dry 24 hours, ut she is a repugnant human and deserves no heed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Kirstie Allsop? Location, Location, Location kirstie ? 😂😂 did u mean Kirstie Alley chick ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh gosh I have some kind of subconscious memory about Kirk Douglas apparently being a violent sexual predator and Natalie Wood and a few others being victims. Can’t remember where I heard it though.
That’s a well established rumour in Hollywood. I think it first emerged from Natalie’s sister Lana. She claimed her sister had been violently raped as a young woman aged 16 in a room at the Chateau Marmont during an audition that went on for hours. It certainly seems to have emerged that it’s commonplace for Hollywood egos to invite young actresses to a hotel room for the purpose of assaulting them.

Apparently Natalies mother had driven both sisters to the location for the purpose of Natalie doing a audition with a top Hollywood figure. She was keen for Natalie to get roles, and sounds like she was too scared to report what happened. I don’t think Lana ever named the man responsible.

In 2012 an anonymous post, linked Kirk to the assault via a gossip blog. It was alluded that the poster was Robert Downey Jr, thought of course RDJ denied anything to do with the gossip blog.

When Kirk Douglas died, Natalie Wood was trending on Twitter.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I feel we know each other well enough to make a confession. You know when strange people do that weird wRiTinG, I honestly thought it was some sort of code and used to spend ages trying to figure out the hidden message in the cap letters. Now I realise that people who do that are just bleeping fruit loops. The end.
This really made me laugh! I’m so glad you confessed this.
Did you ever think you’d successfully de-coded a message?
Honestly, your post has made me happier. It’s the kind of thing I’d do but not sure I’d ever be brave enough to confess. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.