Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something bloody weird about her marriage to Mark Wright. Other couples have long distance relationships and I don't get weird vibes off them but with these two I would love to know what's really going on.
They don’t seem to have any chemistry - like it’s a lavender marriage or something. They don’t even seem like they are good friends. It’s all shades of awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Whatever is going on with Mark and Michelle its obvious that they have some kind or arrangement that works for them, but I agree that it is really odd.

Reactions: 41
They don’t seem to have any chemistry - like it’s a lavender marriage or something. They don’t even seem like they are good friends. It’s all shades of awkward.
I was just about to say similar to you. Despite them having such a long distance relationship due to often working in different countries / continents, they ‘appear’ to be handling it very well (if you believe all you see in the press). In reality, a young couple would really struggle spending so much time apart. There have been rumours he shags about and we now have rumours that she has too.

What is the deal with these two, do you think?

Could Mr Big Chin Wrighty be gay? I could certainly imagine it. If so, what is in it for Michelle? She is gorgeous and seems such a fun personality. She could have her pick of famous / rich men. Why him, I wonder? He is not even rich OR nice looking IMO.

I am sure I read ages ago that he wanted children but she felt it was too soon, or have I dreamt it?

What do people think?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have read that about Ben Stiller. He is apparently very controlling and mean.
I'm sure he did a show with Ruby Wax years ago (she would follow celebs about their life interviewing them) he came across horribly.

There was rumours on CDAN that Dua Lipa was shagging Simon Cowell and shes a massive cokehead. He is either a closet gay or a womanizer according that site

Reactions: 9
Always got scummy vibes off Martin Freeman. After reading back seems I was right to feel that way 😂 he’s also a tit actor and I have no idea how he got the role on Sherlock. Could have gone to one of many far better actors.

Reactions: 7
The only ‘celebrity death’ that apparently was by suicide that I question is Dr David Kelly’s and I guess he wouldn’t be called a celebrity and it can verge on conspiracy theory territory but it is a bit dodgy...maybe I’ve watched Spooks too many times!

Reactions: 34
Met Keeley Hawes in around 2009/2010 when she was working on Ashes To Ashes. It was at a convention and she was absolutely lovely, very chatty. It felt like catching up with an old mate. I've met a lot of actors/musicians/authors and she's by far one of the nicest.
Aw I adore KH. She always comes across as utterly lovely, so beautiful and classy.

just remembered wasn’t she cheating on her then partner with now husband Matthew McFadyen back in the spooks days? idk if that’s true. Maybe they were separated already...

Reactions: 8
Anyone got gossip on Jodie Whittaker? She seems nice and I've not heard anything bad about her but you never know.
Apparently she is lovely my dad used to own a pub and her parents used to be regulars and were always talking about her before she became well known (not in a bragging way more a proud way) she once went in with them and a few weeks later my dad was watching broadchurch and was like she was sat downstairs the other week 😂

Reactions: 7
So this is kid number 6 or 7 for Boris?

Gross that there's that many women prepared to sleep with him, especially now knowing how much of a sleaze she is. This will sound harsh but I've no sympathy for Carrie Symonds when this inevitably goes tits up, she knew what she was getting into. So gross.

Reactions: 31
So this is kid number 6 or 7 for Boris?

Gross that there's that many women prepared to sleep with him, especially now knowing how much of a sleaze she is. This will sound harsh but I've no sympathy for Carrie Symonds when this inevitably goes tits up, she knew what she was getting into. So gross.
Who says she wants sympathy? His now ex-wife got £14 million from him when they divorced. A couple of years when he gets inevitably caught cheating again, she can chuck him out, get a payout, and then make a bit of money from a few exclusive deals............

Reactions: 17
Boris and sex should just not be in the same sentence! A little bit of sick just came in my mouth!!! What is she thinking? 🤮🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Not to get political here but, his ex wife got £14 million??! What a man of the people!! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How is she only 31....? What is she doing with him? He’s just disgusting. Imagine having to go to bed with that?!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The only ‘celebrity death’ that apparently was by suicide that I question is Dr David Kelly’s and I guess he wouldn’t be called a celebrity and it can verge on conspiracy theory territory but it is a bit dodgy...maybe I’ve watched Spooks too many times!
David Kelley was taken out by by the Security Services .When he didn’t turn up to be grilled by that useless ‘Select Committee’ the Government roll out to appease the naysayers and was reported ‘missing’ the alarm bells rang.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.