Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is kid number 6 or 7 for Boris?

Gross that there's that many women prepared to sleep with him, especially now knowing how much of a sleaze she is. This will sound harsh but I've no sympathy for Carrie Symonds when this inevitably goes tits up, she knew what she was getting into. So gross.
The bleeping nerve of him to make comments about single mothers when he's leaving them in his wake...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Longtime lurker here on Tattlelife 🙊

Any gossip on the strictly pros? I can't make out if AJ is straight? Oti and Kelvin, I don't believe it too be honest. Also what happened to Gio and Ashley? Gemma and Gorka, and Janette and Alijaz seem lovely together though! I have heard Neil is now dating Emma Barton now?
I worked with a girl that used to dance competetivly against a few of the pros.
AJ is straight but apparently his brother is the better dancer but because he's so physically big it's difficult to look good with a partner, also AJ is always out of time she told me to watch the group numbers and since she pointed it out you can't unsee it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The bleeping nerve of him to make comments about single mothers when he's leaving them in his wake...
YES!!!!!!

Has anyone ever met or have any stories about the Welsh actors Richard Harrington and Michael Sheen? Also, Damian Lewis? 😊 I was on holidays in Los Angeles and saw DL filming on Hollywood Boulevard. He was tall and handsome, with a nice build, his hair was flaming red in the sunshine, and he said "hi folks", to all us rubberneckers gawping at him 😄
Completely off topic but Michael Sheen’s Dad phoned me in work once to see if we ever needed a Dylan Thomas lookalike- he makes his living from it....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Baffled how so many of you agreed they’d shag John Bercow but gip at the thought of shagging Boris Johnson. I’d sooner play cheeky with Johnson than the poisoned dwarf that is Bercow!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Bercow and Johnson are gruesome, as is Javid (who looks like touché turtle). Quite partial to Kier Starmer tho 😬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Quite a lefty forum I feel a bit of an outcast 🤷‍♀️Oh well
Not necessarily, it was a nice balance I thought back pre-election on the UK politics and Brexit thread. At least compared to elsewhere. One can like gossip and call out a hypocrite regardless of one's politics. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I'm sure he did a show with Ruby Wax years ago (she would follow celebs about their life interviewing them) he came across horribly.

There was rumours on CDAN that Dua Lipa was shagging Simon Cowell and shes a massive cokehead. He is either a closet gay or a womanizer according that site
Rita Ora despises Dua Lipa as Dua got the career that was promised to Rita.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Melanie Hamrick is another one who had a baby with an eye on her financial future - she'd never got further in her ballet career than the corps de ballet, she'd had a couple of injuries and knew she was unlikely to make a soloist position. One pregnancy later and she has a £5 million house in New York and turns a blind eye when Mick is off with his even younger girlfriend, Noor Alfallah.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Rita Ora despises Dua Lipa as Dua got the career that was promised to Rita.
I can’t bear Rita Ora. She somehow manages to attach a picture of herself to every single tweet even if the tweet is completely unrelated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Rumour has it two female co-presenters on GMB are doing it behind their husbands backs

Together....??
The only ‘celebrity death’ that apparently was by suicide that I question is Dr David Kelly’s and I guess he wouldn’t be called a celebrity and it can verge on conspiracy theory territory but it is a bit dodgy...maybe I’ve watched Spooks too many times!
I've always thought the same . He knew too much .

Reactions: 6
Quite a lefty forum I feel a bit of an outcast 🤷‍♀️Oh well
Given Boris' appearance, relationship history, and views on women; I'd have thought not wanting to shag him was a matter that unified women of all sides.

They are both of Kosovar/Albanian descent arent they? Remember reading years ago Beyonce hated Rita Ora
That's because she was shagging Jay Z at the start of her career. (According to CDAN)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.