Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord Jess Glynne has the most grating voice!! She can't sing in tune to save her life. Her and that Florence woman couldn't hold a note if it was given to them on a silver platter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh good lord Jess Glynne has the most grating voice!! She can't sing in tune to save her life. Her and that Florence woman couldn't hold a note if it was given to them on a silver platter!
She puts the TONE inDEAF that one πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree about Jess Glynne, but I :love: Florence ... her whole voice, look and presence is so cool.

~ ~ ~

Keanu Reeves ... I've never read anything awful about him. Unfortunately the woman he's now dating - Alexandra Grant - is not a good person. I'll leave it at that.

Edit: If you want to go down the rabbit hole, search #alexandragrant on Instagram and Twitter. A psychic named Christian Dion had quite a few unsavoury things to say about her, too:

He could wear anything sorry been obsessed for years 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
I think out of all the 1Ders he's definitely going to have the more successful solo career. I like his voice, look and vibe ... and he does remind me of a young Jagger.

Reactions: 8
Friend of a friend worked on set as a runner for years, apparently it was an open secret behind the scenes that Kevin Clifton and Louise were sleeping together and it was one of the reasons her marriage broke down.
Who in their right mind would swap Jamie For Kevin? But I guess there was other things going on there.. πŸ€”

I worked with a girl that used to dance competetivly against a few of the pros.
AJ is straight but apparently his brother is the better dancer but because he's so physically big it's difficult to look good with a partner, also AJ is always out of time she told me to watch the group numbers and since she pointed it out you can't unsee it.
Hahaha well I find AJ to be a better dancer than Curtis, but yes I have noticed his timing is off in the group dances. Think he's also said before it takes him the longest to learn choreography.

Reactions: 5
Given Boris' appearance, relationship history, and views on women; I'd have thought not wanting to shag him was a matter that unified women of all sides.

That's because she was shagging Jay Z at the start of her career. (According to CDAN)
Another mum one - Jess Glynne's mother previously worked as A&R for Atlantic Records who Jess Glynne is signed too. No way is that a coincidence, especially as Jess Glynne has an awful voice and doesn't deserve her career.
There was a radio DJ cant remember who said Jess Glynne was the worst person tjru ever interviewed

Reactions: 4
I find Stacey Soloman and Joe Swash massively annoying, as an article just reminded me why. Any dirt on either of them?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would happily be able to have the ability to never hear that shrieking womans voice again.

Jess Glynne and Jessie J both have these horrible voices that sounds like mumbled roars and screeches.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So many people go on about how amazing Jess Glynne is but I've never been able to tolerate her voice.

Same with Joanna Newsom, who I personally feel is the worst, most unappealing professional singer I've ever heard but she's adored.

Reactions: 11
Yeh my mum and dad are huge fans and I've always been under the understanding Marti Pellow was gay πŸ€”
I remember because at the time me sister was madly in love with him . I'd also heard Kevin Keegan was caught in a car with a rent boy and that was the reason he left Newcastle in such a hurry I heard that from ironically my sister who got it off a friend of hers who does the typing for the courts

• Wow
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I
Oprah is very selfish and basically lulled women into a false sense of security because she hung out with Weinstein. One woman, Kadian Noble, accuses Oprah of pimping her out to Weinstein.
I can't bear Oprah. I've never ever liked her and I can't understand why so many people seem to think that the sun shines out of her arse.
The amount of people that are taken in by her is astounding.

Reactions: 45
She sounds like a goat (Jess that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a confession to make. I really like Jess Glynne :eek:

What with that and admitting I'd happily, VERY happily actually, shag John Bercow, perhaps I should slope off to bed now (sadly not with Bercow :() before you all start pelting me with rotten fruit πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I have a confession to make. I really like Jess Glynne :eek:

What with that and admitting I'd happily, VERY happily actually, shag John Bercow, perhaps I should slope off to bed now (sadly not with Bercow :() before you all start pelting me with rotten fruit πŸ˜…
Off you f**kπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.