Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I remember what I read the other day. David Bowie and his ilk back in the 70,s and 80’s were sleeping with underage girls - roughly 13,14,15. This isn’t even rumours this is facts and nobody thought anything was wrong with it 🤷🏼‍♀️Also in his book Nikki Sixxx basically admits to drugging and raping a woman
The whole 'baby groupie' thing was weird. Sable Starr and Lori Mattix were the biggest girls on that scene. Sable passed a few years ago, but Lori is on IG

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever met or have any stories about the Welsh actors Richard Harrington and Michael Sheen? Also, Damian Lewis? 😊 I was on holidays in Los Angeles and saw DL filming on Hollywood Boulevard. He was tall and handsome, with a nice build, his hair was flaming red in the sunshine, and he said "hi folks", to all us rubberneckers gawping at him 😄

Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever met or have any stories about the Welsh actors Richard Harrington and Michael Sheen? Also, Damian Lewis? 😊 I was on holidays in Los Angeles and saw DL filming on Hollywood Boulevard. He was tall and handsome, with a nice build, his hair was flaming red in the sunshine, and he said "hi folks", to all us rubberneckers gawping at him 😄
You should have shouted back hi ginger bollocks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever met or have any stories about the Welsh actors Richard Harrington and Michael Sheen?
Michael Sheen absolutely cannot keep it in his pants. Incapable of being faithful according to a few folk I know who've worked with him on different things.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Michael Sheen absolutely cannot keep it in his pants. Incapable of being faithful according to a few folk I know who've worked with him on different things.
He's got a new baby with a woman half his age. Probably hasn't stopped him though

Reactions: 5
Anyone ever met any of the cast of line of duty?
Met Keeley Hawes in around 2009/2010 when she was working on Ashes To Ashes. It was at a convention and she was absolutely lovely, very chatty. It felt like catching up with an old mate. I've met a lot of actors/musicians/authors and she's by far one of the nicest.

She is very good friends with someone I work with, and by all accounts she is a delight. She recently even did a favour for me to cheer up a friend of mine who is a huge Doctor Who fan.
Aw, yay! This makes me happy. I like her Doctor a lot when the writing gives her decent material to work with. Unfortunately I've found the writing during her time on the show to be about 70% tit and would love to see her being the Doctor under a more talented and deserving showrunner. Chibnall is appalling.

Reactions: 10
To cheer you up, PaddyDomino, Michael Sheen does an awful lot for charity. If it wasn't for him, the Homeless World Cup in Cardiff last year would have been cancelled, they fell very short on the funding and he made up the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Any gossip about marti pellow hes been with his girlfriend for ages ,no marriage or kids ??

Reactions: 6
Thanks for all the Martin Freeman responses. I'm not surprised to read he's a head - he has always given me that impression.

I haven't seen mention of Ben Stiller in these threads, so I'm here to tell you he is nothing like the funny, charming guy he plays on screen. He's moody, difficult, extremely rude, demanding and complains a lot. He sees himself as superior to just about everyone other than hugely famous actors and directors on set, and won't speak to anyone under that rank - including his wife (they broke up but are back together again) ... he makes her go through his Assistant. Something funny happened in 2009 where someone - presumably from his wife's camp - told a gossip columnist that they were divorcing, but when his PR found out they issued a crappy email demanding their post be taken down. There were rumours about him not only berating his wife in front of people for embarrassing him (you do that on your own, head), but also for daring to put on a tiny bit of weight.

Something awful happened on the set of Cameron Diaz's last movie to make her turn her back on Hollywood. I don't know what; just that there are rumours that something caused it ... which does make sense to me because she was so happy and in so many things for so long, then ... *poof* nothing.

This one should probably go in Conspiracy, but there are some very shady things about Nicole Kidman's family (she was complicit in that she knew it was going on *allegedly*). If you are looking for a new rabbit hole challenge, Google 'Fiona Barnett Antony Kidman'.

Editing to add my most favourite and funny gossip nugget ever:

They don't have to be long to be juicy. This permanent A+ list celebrity who has been the subject of books and documentaries and movies based on her life has a secret. Knowing her, she will take it to her grave. Way back in the day, when she was just beginning her career, she hooked up with this foreign born permanent A++ lister. Our A+ lister became pregnant and went on sabbatical the final two months of her pregnancy. She then gave the baby to a distant family member to raise. Apparently that baby, now a grown person was having some health issues and that is how they found out who were his real parents. Amazing. This is a legitimate jaw dropper.

Anna Wintour/Bob Marley

(And of course Anna denied it).
This is mad because does anyone remember Ugly Betty when the woman who Anna wintour was based on had a baby in it and gave it away then they came back to find her years later and they was ill ? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Anyone ever met any of the cast of line of duty?
Yes definitely I love hearing celebs I like are actually nice!!
From the same town as Martin.

When he was younger he was in a film called Sweet 16. He couldn’t have been much older than 16, maybe 18 at a push. Oh my goodness he loved himself, he used to swan round the local spoons chatting to groups of people like he was doing them a favour.

Used to see him in the gym often and he was very much like ‘do you know who I am’ Which was funny as he didn’t really do anything notable for a long time after sweet 16!

However, he really has grown up now and I only have good things to say about him. I know him relatively well. He does a lot for local charities etc. He put on a gig at our local town hall last year that Example played at, it was a great night and all of the proceeds went to the local cancer hospice.

Even during his irritating period he didn’t do anything scandalous, I just think the excitement of his success went to his head a bit. But that’s to be expected in a young boy who randomly ended up making a film that was pretty popular.

I also seen him in Tesco last summer with his wife, she was pregnant at the time. I think even to this date no announcements have been made re the pregnancy or birth of their child. He seems to be relatively private now.

Reactions: 15
Have realized I have a really random list of celebrities (celebrity-ish as in worse than Z Listers) gossip:

Damien Rice is really tight (💰 wise).

Ben Whitshaw is absolutely beautiful in real life and loves a pint of Guinness.

Brian Molko is just as small as you expect and oddly sweaty.

Gary Lucy (err Hollyoaks I think and footballers wives) was totally up himself before he got famous (ish!) and afterwards refused to talk to any of his old friends.

Kele from bloc party likes really old, fat men.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.