Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That could only be Charlotte Ranvir or Kate.
I thought tess and Claudia.
dont watch a lot of tv so not a very big pool for me to pick from

Thanks for all the Martin Freeman responses. I'm not surprised to read he's a head - he has always given me that impression.

I haven't seen mention of Ben Stiller in these threads, so I'm here to tell you he is nothing like the funny, charming guy he plays on screen. He's moody, difficult, extremely rude, demanding and complains a lot. He sees himself as superior to just about everyone other than hugely famous actors and directors on set, and won't speak to anyone under that rank - including his wife (they broke up but are back together again) ... he makes her go through his Assistant. Something funny happened in 2009 where someone - presumably from his wife's camp - told a gossip columnist that they were divorcing, but when his PR found out they issued a crappy email demanding their post be taken down. There were rumours about him not only berating his wife in front of people for embarrassing him (you do that on your own, head), but also for daring to put on a tiny bit of weight.

Something awful happened on the set of Cameron Diaz's last movie to make her turn her back on Hollywood. I don't know what; just that there are rumours that something caused it ... which does make sense to me because she was so happy and in so many things for so long, then ... *poof* nothing.

This one should probably go in Conspiracy, but there are some very shady things about Nicole Kidman's family (she was complicit in that she knew it was going on *allegedly*). If you are looking for a new rabbit hole challenge, Google 'Fiona Barnett Antony Kidman'.

Editing to add my most favourite and funny gossip nugget ever:

They don't have to be long to be juicy. This permanent A+ list celebrity who has been the subject of books and documentaries and movies based on her life has a secret. Knowing her, she will take it to her grave. Way back in the day, when she was just beginning her career, she hooked up with this foreign born permanent A++ lister. Our A+ lister became pregnant and went on sabbatical the final two months of her pregnancy. She then gave the baby to a distant family member to raise. Apparently that baby, now a grown person was having some health issues and that is how they found out who were his real parents. Amazing. This is a legitimate jaw dropper.

Anna Wintour/Bob Marley

(And of course Anna denied it).
I think Nicole’s ( Doctor?) father was accused of csa

Reactions: 1
Anyone ever met any of the cast of line of duty?
Met Vicky and Martin in a pub in Belfast during a break in the filming of the last series. Both nice down to earth people, Martin was having a laugh with the locals!

Met Adrian last year at a Media talk in Belfast, he was lovely too. No great goss but I think it’s nice to hear when someone has a friendly encounter with a celeb!

Reactions: 26
Met Vicky and Martin in a pub in Belfast during a break in the filming of the last series. Both nice down to earth people, Martin was having a laugh with the locals!

Met Adrian last year at a Media talk in Belfast, he was lovely too. No great goss but I think it’s nice to hear when someone has a friendly encounter with a celeb!
Yes definitely I love hearing celebs I like are actually nice!!

Reactions: 10
Now I remember what I read the other day. David Bowie and his ilk back in the 70,s and 80’s were sleeping with underage girls - roughly 13,14,15. This isn’t even rumours this is facts and nobody thought anything was wrong with it 🤷🏼‍♀️Also in his book Nikki Sixxx basically admits to drugging and raping a woman

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Now I remember what I read the other day. David Bowie and his ilk back in the 70,s and 80’s were sleeping with underage girls - roughly 13,14,15. This isn’t even rumours this is facts and nobody thought anything was wrong with it 🤷🏼‍♀️Also in his book Nikki Sixxx basically admits to drugging and raping a woman
I mentioned the Motley Crue book in one of the other threads.

Reactions: 3
So pleased to hear that about MPW. Not surprised re JM tho.
God, I absolutely LOVE MPW. I met him at one of his restaurant openings. Charming, humble, funny and a voice to die for. Spent ton’s of time speaking with us about his Northern upbringing and his time as a trainee chef in my city (Sheffield). He’s the one person I’d definitely leave my fella for 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God, I absolutely LOVE MPW. I met him at one of his restaurant openings. Charming, humble, funny and a voice to die for. Spent ton’s of time speaking with us about his Northern upbringing and his time as a trainee chef in my city (Sheffield). He’s the one person I’d definitely leave my fella for 😍
He sounds so lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, I worked closely with MPW in Middle East. Great bloke, and very down to earth and wasn’t a yes man to the Arab funders like so many are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s irresponsible to have conspiracy theories about. celebrities who died by suicide.
It sends the message that a celebrity is somehow untouched by depression/addiction/etc when in fact they are probably more likely to succumb than the average joe.
Suicide is the biggest killer of men between the ages of 18 and 45 in my country, so it disingenuous to think that celebrities die as part of conspiracies and not suicide.

I have the hugest crush on MPW, so I’m happy to hear he is lovely
He gave me one of his sweaty bandanna things. Lol

Reactions: 32
I think it’s irresponsible to have conspiracy theories about. celebrities who died by suicide.
It sends the message that a celebrity is somehow untouched by depression/addiction/etc when in fact they are probably more likely to succumb than the average joe.
Suicide is the biggest killer of men between the ages of 18 and 45 in my country, so it disingenuous to think that celebrities die as part of conspiracies and not suicide.

Jealous 🤪

Reactions: 2

Lucky you!!

Reactions: 1
What’s your views on Harry styles dress sense ??
Attention seeking, he's not doing anything new. I've never understood the fascination with him but he's made a couple of nice songs since he left that daft boy group. (Not band as you need to play instruments to call it that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hate those rumours about celebrities being murdered by high powered people as they were going to lift a lid on child sex abuse.

it's the same rumour over and over, as we seen from minor celebs like Caroline Flack to world-wide superstars like Avicii.

The real reason these people committed suicide, is mental illness such as depression and anxiety paired with everything being held under a light, scrutinised and every one knowing who you are thus being able to have no privacy. Aswell as people who only want to be around you for what you can get them and including the lifestyle that comes with fame, drink, drugs and no rest. It'd drive anyone to madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.