Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers faked his death. He is the mystery - uncredited - song writer behind many hits. Not even his family know the truth.
O RLY? Which hits?

Richey didn’t have a musical bone in his body - he only wrote words.

Reactions: 14
O RLY? Which hits?

Yeah I don’t believe this story. The Manics and their management are very close to Edwards’ family. They wouldn’t let his parents die without knowing the truth (if he was alive). He left behind lots of unpublished lyrics which they’ve used since 1995.

Reactions: 24
What does everyone make of the reports that Avicii didn't kill himself and that he was was murdered because he was lifting the lid on child abusers...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We believe what we want to believe; we see what we want to see. I'm not here to convince anyone otherwise or change their minds.

For those who want to explore more, here are the links to some reading:

Richey -

Avicii -
https://www.youredm.com/2018/04/26/...rdered-for-trying-to-expose-a-pedophile-ring/ (read the comments)
And ... just because it is interesting: https://blindgossip.com/the-crazy-secret-girlfriend/

You may question the source, which is fine; again, this is just a gossip thread and I'm merely gossiping. (I do think Crazy Days and Nights is fairly reliable though).

O RLY? Which hits?

So he is *allegedly* writing lyrics then ...

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't know about the others, but Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, and Bourdain were all well known for suffering from depression, and all had addiction issues either in the past or recurring. I don't think there's any great conspiracy behind their deaths at all

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wouldn't know about the others, but Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, and Bourdain were all well known for suffering from depression, and all had addiction issues either in the past or recurring. I don't think there's any great conspiracy behind their deaths at all

I think Chester was abused when he was younger but I think if was a family member not a celebrity. I think Chris Cornell took him under his wing during Lincoln park days and when he took his life Chester supposedly really struggled, resulting in him taking his own life on Cornell's birthday no less....

So sad!!! I still remember it breaking on the news.... My best friend loved Chester when we were kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think Chester was abused when he was younger but I think if was a family member not a celebrity. I think Chris Cornell took him under his wing during Lincoln park days and when he took his life Chester supposedly really struggled, resulting in him taking his own life on Cornell's birthday no less....

So sad!!! I still remember it breaking on the news.... My best friend loved Chester when we were kids.
My heart broke when I heard the news. There no real big conspiracy with Chester just that he had a lot of problems in his life which is sad as he was an amazing singer.

Reactions: 10
He was on Takeaway last week he got into it better than I thought he would didn’t mind taking the piss out of himself,on the other hand it was a huge advert for his new restaurant.
You watch Ant and Dec?! 😮 ;)

• Haha
You watch Ant and Dec?! 😮 ;)
Yes they’re my fave TV duo I still can’t tell them apart is the drink driver Dec and the serial cheat Ant ? I dunno anyway tbh ginger avatar girl I was flicking over and saw old Marky Mark was on so watched that bit but I also caught the end bit where glug glug brum brum and aye up love get yer knickers off spoiled the Pussycat Dolls by holding censored signs over the best bits.

Reactions: 11
I know someone who goes on the celebrity chef cruises and says James Martin is an arrogant prima donna, aloof and uninteresting whereas Marco Pierre White is totally different from his on screen persona, walks about the ship like a normal holiday maker happy to chat etc with anybody.
Yeah I know someone who went on one of these and apparently JM walked around like a diva asking who wanted him to sign things

• Sad
  • Wow
Yes they’re my fave TV duo I still can’t tell them apart is the drink driver Dec and the serial cheat Ant ? I dunno anyway tbh ginger avatar girl I was flicking over and saw old Marky Mark was on so watched that bit but I also caught the end bit where glug glug brum brum and aye up love get yer knickers off spoiled the Pussycat Dolls by holding censored signs over the best bits.
no dec is the saint (one on the right as they appear on tv) ant is the drunk driver/addict and cheat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ant’s the drink/drug driver who was responsible for a toddler being hospitalised when he crashed into the car she was travelling in.

Reactions: 12
Anyone ever met any of the cast of line of duty?
Not met, but they do some of their filming on the next road over from where I live, come and take over our church car park with all the wardrobe/make up/catering etc trucks. We are a small community so all know one another, and nobody has had a bad word to say about them when they’ve been here (they come every so often for about 5 days and film).

Not met, but they do some of their filming on the next road over from where I live, come and take over our church car park with all the wardrobe/make up/catering etc trucks. We are a small community so all know one another, and nobody has had a bad word to say about them when they’ve been here (they come every so often for about 5 days and film).
Are u in belfast? They come across as quite down to earth. When I was a baby my mum went to a mother toddler group with adrian dunbar/ ted hastings sister

Reactions: 4
Are u in belfast? They come across as quite down to earth. When I was a baby my mum went to a mother toddler group with adrian dunbar/ ted hastings sister
No not in Belfast itself, but only a 20 minute drive out. As I say, I haven’t met them but they’ve been seen as no intrusion here, and not a bad word about them from the people on the road which they use

Reactions: 8
Curious as to why so many of the Daily Mail commenters loathe Jenna Dewan :unsure:. Channing was rumoured to cheat on her left, right and centre so good for her in finding a new partner who clearly loves and adores her while Mr Potato Head tries yet again to make a go of it with Jessie J ...

Reactions: 25
Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers faked his death. He is the mystery - uncredited - song writer behind many hits. Not even his family know the truth.
This is an absolutely ridiculous rumour. Richey was obsessed with disappearing, yes. As in wiping himself away. He was not well enough to be able to stage manage something so elaborate.
And as for him writing songs and selling them through a lawyer.... Richey never wrote songs, he wrote words and they were dark af.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I agree, re Chester. All you have to do is listen to the Linkin Park songs to see (hear?) how much he was suffering with depression.

My husband and I, and a lot of our friends were gutted when Chester died. Such a huge loss ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.