Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a u.s gossip forum called Datalounge,its been around forever...Its mainly for gay men,a lot of the posters are involved in Hw and film etc...its legendary how evil Ellen is,Firing people on the spot when she thinks the show wasnt good,it can only be a a matter of time until she gets revealed for what she is
Just saw this photo as I scrolled down below the end of the thread and found this..! Has anyone seen Daniel Craig and Ellen in the same room?
ECF0146E-B61D-47C8-A057-270F6F7D4B42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Do you all think Beyonce and Amal Clooney used surrogates?

Kim K is honest about surrogacy, but not the reason. What she told is 100% pure bs (if what she told were true, she'd be dead now), she did it for vanity, but you can't say that I suppose. At least she admits to it!
Beyoncé did that reveal photo where she was pregnant ??
Kim used surrogacy for the last 2 as she was very unwell with her first 2 and was told she shouldn’t carry again.

Reactions: 2
It was a hotel worker.

Note the defence,

"a naive young man floundering in a culture which he hasn’t quite come to terms with.”

Enough to make the blood boil.

Absolutely sickening. And if he “loses control” and can’t help raping upon seeing an unconscious female, he should be neutered like the animal that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Escape to the Country: I love Nicki Chapman ... I could imagine being friends with her in real life. She has had a really interesting career too (promoting and managing several singers and bands). Denise Nurse is also so, so lovely. And Alistair Appleton :love: ... I love his laid-back vibe and how he reacts whenever he sees a cat at one of the homes they're visiting (he loves cats). Some of the others are a bit blah - especially Jules.
We have had Nicky Champman stay at my hotel whilst filming escape to the county and she was really lovely, really kind especially to our housekeepers who were star struck.

A few years before that (2009ish) we had Julian stay when filming and he was really rude.

Reactions: 5
Regarding the conspiracy deaths - you can easily get down the rabbit hole when you read about details surrounding the subject. It's just one of those things we'll never really know. But when I read that someone committed suicide under strange circumstances - such as a bullet to the head and their hands tied behind their back - or they were in the throes of investigating human trafficking rings and the like then I'm inclined to think it's a cover-up. (That last example is what happened with a "suicide" of someone linked to the Clintons, but that's a subject for the conspiracy thread).
OMG Where is the Conspiracy thread? i am so into Conspiracy! As soon as i find that i will be lost for a few days!

Reactions: 10
First time posting in this thread and I dont know how interesting you'll all find this but - I was speaking to some people who worked in the PR and media departments at Penguin and they said that they once had a little book pop up in one of the central london topshop stores and Phillip Green (supposedly) came in, saw it, and asked for 'that tit' to be taken down cause he didn't want it in his store😷

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
First time posting in this thread and I dont know how interesting you'll all find this but - I was speaking to some people who worked in the PR and media departments at Penguin and they said that they once had a little book pop up in one of the central london topshop stores and Phillip Green (supposedly) came in, saw it, and asked for 'that tit' to be taken down cause he didn't want it in his store😷
All reports of Phillip Green is that he's a vile man.

Reactions: 22
I’m sure the author was Scarlett Curtis,Daughter of Richard Curtis & Emma Freud. She’s an activist & journalist. I think she wrote a book about feminism etc that Was supposed to have been displayed & sold in Topshop. It was obviously too much for Phillip Green!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All reports of Phillip Green is that he's a vile man.
A friend worked for him as a buyer in BHS. He got into a temper one day and threw a packaged up bed set at her. She was advised not to take it any further as she was going to lodge a complaint. A truly vile man.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Interesting how pronoun dictators have no compassion for those with communication disorders, learning disabilities, and many elderly and confused people.

(Or with those who simply have too many real issues going on in their lives to remember everyone’s special titles.)

I bet you’re one of those “be kind” types.
What do you base those observations on? Have you personally worked with tens, hundreds, thousands of individuals with identity “issues”? Because , when you have, that statement is, at best, painfully ignorant, and at worst, outrageously dangerous.

Reactions: 8
well the one thing I've learned on here this morning is that Carol Smilie is a really naughty woman:LOL:

Reactions: 5
Another confirmation that Prince Charles is a likeable guy. He's patron of the charity I work for and has done official visits for donkey's years. I've never met him, but everyone who has says how easy he is to talk to, and how relaxed and good-humoured he is.

George Clooney - my husband has a cousin who has done very well for herself. A couple of years ago she had a baby and took a year off work. She and her husband travelled with baby a lot (and nanny) and ended up one time in the same part of a plane (like super duper first class or whatever) as Clooney and Amal, with their baby twins.

Amal and husband's cousin chatted away happily about all things babies, and Amal was feeding and changing her offspring herself (despite her nanny, I presume), but George? George was totally uninterested, in chatter or the babies. He held them once on the whole flight, and that was grudgingly. Husband's cousin said he couldn't have made his disinterest more obvious. Hmm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t see him being a dick, I met him as a child at a dermatologist department. He was there for some charity thing. It wasn’t a press thing or anything and he was so lovely to me for no benefit to himself. He’d had psoriasis as a child and I did at the time too.
I'm really happy to hear that - I don't know why, as it doesn't make any difference really, in the greater scheme of things, but you know... :)

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the author was Scarlett Curtis,Daughter of Richard Curtis & Emma Freud. She’s an activist & journalist. I think she wrote a book about feminism etc that Was supposed to have been displayed & sold in Topshop. It was obviously too much for Phillip Green!!
The book was for charity too. He’s such a prick.

Reactions: 6
The book was for charity too. He’s such a prick.
I'm surprised he hasn't been brought down a peg or two as he's so obnoxious, does nothing for charity and must have rubbed 'officials' up the wrong way. He's such a poster boy for the fat cats I thought they might have made an example of him and make him pay more back into the BHS pension fund or stripping him of his title.

Reactions: 10
I met Ozzy & Jack Osborne for a work event both really lovely, i tipped my mate who's a huge fan off to where they were having lunch, she tuned up with her new baby & Ozzy had a chat & photos with them and was a really lovely guy day.
Many many years ago we were on a family holiday. My brother was out in a bar one evening, got chatting to this bloke all night, who bought him drinks, was a lovely guy etc. Turns out this bloke was Ozzy! My brother had no clue until someone told him who it was, we didn’t believe him but when we’d got back home, we looked into it and Ozzy was in that town at the same time we were

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.