Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! She took a deal to keep it out of the press. Have to say, in my opinion, everybody on that show who knew about it 100% and were complicit in keeping it quiet have absolutely disgusting morals. Some things are bigger and more important than a tv show ffs x

Absolutely, he’s so far in the closet I’m amazed he isn’t sucking Aslan off! 🦁
Rylan was a contestant on that show at the same time.They became good friends and partied all the time.

If you read the trial of the hotel worker that raped her, it includes testimony from a "male friend " who had checked on her that night before the assault took place. Reading between the lines I think that must have been Rylan. I think they're still good friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Rylan was a contestant on that show at the same time.They became good friends and partied all the time.

If you read the trial of the hotel worker that raped her, it includes testimony from a "male friend " who had checked on her that night before the assault took place. Reading between the lines I think that must have been Rylan. I think they're still good friends.
Rylan comes across as lovely, I want to be his friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My house was filmed for Escape to the Country a bit ago, and I had Johnnie Irwin as the presenter. He arrived for a recce before the couple were driven to the house, and couldn't have been nicer. He's exactly as he seems on TV, but I was surprised at how slight he is. He said lovely things about my house, so that might have coloured my judgment just a tiny bit.

I've heard Nick Knowles is a bit of a dick, but I'd like to think the genuine caring version that comes across on DIY SOS is actually in there somewhere...
I honestly can’t see him being a dick, I met him as a child at a dermatologist department. He was there for some charity thing. It wasn’t a press thing or anything and he was so lovely to me for no benefit to himself. He’d had psoriasis as a child and I did at the time too.

Reactions: 1

yeah it was Rylan, they were out on the 24th October celebrating his birthday which is on the 25th October

• Sad
I’m seeing rumours in the press that Meghan markle and harry are about to announce a second pregnancy and princess Eugenie is about to announce a pregnancy too

I think you're right. It says that they were out celebrating the male friend's birthday on October 24th. Rylan's birthday is 25th.

Absolutely awful thing to happen, and the judges remarks are bloody sickening.

Reactions: 13
It was a hotel worker.

Note the defence,

"a naive young man floundering in a culture which he hasn’t quite come to terms with.”

Enough to make the blood boil.

:mad: Horrible. And so patronising and verging on racist - sort of saying 'well as foreign born man what do you expect? - cut him a bit of slack'. And always the emphasis on the victim being drunk. As if that bloody matters.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
:mad: Horrible. And so patronising and verging on racist - sort of saying 'well as foreign born man what do you expect? - cut him a bit of slack'. And always the emphasis on the victim being drunk. As if that bloody matters.
The defence barrister might as well as just come out with "Well, she was asking for it".

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I always read it in a way more to her defence - as in, she couldn’t possibly have consented because she was in no fit state to, and he would have known this from seeing her.

Reactions: 6
Another Carole Smille one... got this form an old lecturer of mine who back in the day worked as a tv sound guy. Carole was signed up for some charity thing if I remember right. They put her mic on and left her to it in the room until she was called..... she decided to have some ahem, ‘alone time’ that was all caught for the sound guys to hear
Really ? Someone gets fitted with a microphone and as soon as they are left alone hmmm think i’ll have a wank ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kirstie isn’t Phil’s wife Theyve never been a couple. She’s the daughter of a Baron so could use a title but chooses not to
Yes, I know that and didn't think my comment ("Phil from Location, Location, Location is apparently very nice indeed, as is his wife. Kirsty Allsop is grander than the Queen (in her own mind)" suggested that they were? Phil's wife is Australian - named Fiona. And yes, I put a full stop after the first sentence as opposed to a paragraph as I was still discussing the same subject and wanted to show continuity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
They both got 'kicked out' the hotel the night it happened (I believe anyway) and it was spun as being drunken behaviour and them two in the wrong!!

And SC et al let that go out as that... (!)
That’s what I meant when I said about disgusting morals!

• Angry
  • Sad
I met Ozzy & Jack Osborne for a work event both really lovely, i tipped my mate who's a huge fan off to where they were having lunch, she tuned up with her new baby & Ozzy had a chat & photos with them and was a really lovely guy day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, I know that and didn't think my comment ("Phil from Location, Location, Location is apparently very nice indeed, as is his wife. Kirsty Allsop is grander than the Queen (in her own mind)" suggested that they were? Phil's wife is Australian - named Fiona. And yes, I put a full stop after the first sentence as opposed to a paragraph as I was still discussing the same subject and wanted to show continuity.
Apologies, read it first thing and read just saw the word wife and Kirstie, and obviously glossed over the punctuation.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.