Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
come on im really surprised any of you thought they were ever a genuine couple - really. all this gos on here and u fell for that surely not šŸ˜‚
I always thought they were a showmance. I don't watch Love Island, I've only seen them in the news and on TV shows. I know he made some comments about dating men and he never seemed that into her. They barely saw each other and were only together at red carpet events or on date nights with the paps conveniently showing up. Their fans defended them saying they're just keeping their relationship private :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
They're definitely on here šŸ‘€ All the recent articles popping up on my feed relate back to here some way or another. The weirdest one for me was a whole page of stories claiming that Bob G still mourns Peaches years later, days after the conspiracy thread on here that suggested she could have been murdered. Everytime the media refers to an anonymous source they probably mean Tattle šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s totally what i said too. Nothing ever. And then a flurry of them! I was told he has an album and book coming out. Why anyone would care about either is beyond me though.

Reactions: 5
Arki Busson https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=LfixJkRY9gkvjM:

used to light up and smoke cigarettes at meetings in a boardroom at a hedge fund....please sir can we inhale your secondhand smoke in a confined area. #whatinvestorwantsinvestorgets
I was invited to a Harry Potter premiere in trafalger square back in 2011. The queue on the red carpet was long and quite slow and it was a while before everyone got into the cinema. I had a funny feeling about who was behind me, just a frisson of money and power. I casually looked behind me and there was Arki Busson with what must have been his youngest son by Elle M. I could just feel the money!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m new and spent a few hours catching up.

Rick Astley fell out with the security manager after she parked her car in the last space at a festival a couple of years back. He had a Skoda and got out and demanded she move her car. He asked her if she knew who he was. She told him she didnā€™t and to go find another space.

George Clooney has had a long term relationship with an Italian priest according to a friend of mind who is friendly with someone very close to him.

Brad Pitt is a problem gambler allegedly.

Midge Ure is a lovely guy. He has lots of great stories. Very engaging.

Carole Smillie is a head. My favourite story is about her doing some promotional work and the actual star of the gig arriving waving over. She rushed up to hug him and he went straight by her and hugged my pal who was just behind her. Carole said to him at one point, will we go for a drink. He said great idea and then invited the rest of the people along. In front of everyone she said actually I meant just you and I. He paused and said cā€™mon letā€™s go to everyone and she stood there doing an angry goldfish expression.
Clooney is also rumoured to be a long-time lover of Rande Gerber (Cindy Crawford's husband). Plus, Rande is rumoured to have had a fling with Harry Styles (a few media outlets picked up their comings and goings but reported it as Harry dating their daughter Kaia).

Does anyone have any gossip about British home presenters?

A friend met George Clarke and said he was the nicest guy ever. I find him so frustrating to watch - he's just so boring.

Jasmine from A Place in the Sun used to do my head in. She's probably a perfectly nice person off camera but there's just something about her presenting style that makes me stabby. I'd switch off when she was on. I do really like Laura Hamilton in the hosting role.

Escape to the Country: I love Nicki Chapman ... I could imagine being friends with her in real life. She has had a really interesting career too (promoting and managing several singers and bands). Denise Nurse is also so, so lovely. And Alistair Appleton :love: ... I love his laid-back vibe and how he reacts whenever he sees a cat at one of the homes they're visiting (he loves cats). Some of the others are a bit blah - especially Jules.

60 Minute Makeover: Oh my goodness, Clare Sweeney. Yuck. They should have had Terri Dwyer hosting to begin with, as she was amazing. The woman after her, and then Peter Andre, weren't nearly as good.

I'd love to know what Sarah Beeney is like in real life too ... she strikes me as someone who is pretty much what you see is what you get.

Phil from Location, Location, Location is apparently very nice indeed, as is his wife. Kirsty Allsop is grander than the Queen (in her own mind).

Arki Busson https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=LfixJkRY9gkvjM:

used to light up and smoke cigarettes at meetings in a boardroom at a hedge fund....please sir can we inhale your secondhand smoke in a confined area. #whatinvestorwantsinvestorgets
That guy is a major piece of s***. Read up on what he did to Uma Thurman if you have some time and don't know the back story.

His ex-partner and mother of two kids, Elle Macpherson, is vile. And does not look anything like her (highly airbrushed) photos. She's suing her business partner at the moment for a product that she (the partner) was the brains behind. Says it all really.

Iā€™m seeing rumours in the press that Meghan markle and harry are about to announce a second pregnancy and princess Eugenie is about to announce a pregnancy too
I'm sure if Meggy gets any wind of Eugenie about to make an announcement she'll do anything to spin it around to her ... it's how she rolls šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

No way was brad shagging kourtney. If he was both kourtney and kris would have had that story everywhere across the world! Plus I thought the rumours were thar he was pining for Angie and that there might be a reconciliation given neither of them have had any real relationship for years.

In the subject of Angie, my husband's sister works at at big uni and said when Angie visited she was absolutely lovely, quite shy, took time to speak to students off camera and spoke of her kids and her hopes that they would all go to uni and get a good education. She gets a lot of bad press and has actually covered up a lot of brads worst misdemeanors.
This was from around the time they were rumoured to be banging:
But it wasn't an exclusive relationship. Brad is known to get close to his assistants and seemed to have a thing for reality starlets for a while.

Brad is rumoured to be a hot head boozer and lost it with Maddox on a flight, which was the crux of their split.

I see Pharrell has listed his house:
A gossip columnist has been saying for months now that he's got himself in trouble with drugs and copyright issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m new and spent a few hours catching up.

Rick Astley fell out with the security manager after she parked her car in the last space at a festival a couple of years back. He had a Skoda and got out and demanded she move her car. He asked her if she knew who he was. She told him she didnā€™t and to go find another space.

George Clooney has had a long term relationship with an Italian priest according to a friend of mind who is friendly with someone very close to him.

Brad Pitt is a problem gambler allegedly.

Midge Ure is a lovely guy. He has lots of great stories. Very engaging.

Carole Smillie is a head. My favourite story is about her doing some promotional work and the actual star of the gig arriving waving over. She rushed up to hug him and he went straight by her and hugged my pal who was just behind her. Carole said to him at one point, will we go for a drink. He said great idea and then invited the rest of the people along. In front of everyone she said actually I meant just you and I. He paused and said cā€™mon letā€™s go to everyone and she stood there doing an angry goldfish expression.
Another Carole Smille one... got this form an old lecturer of mine who back in the day worked as a tv sound guy. Carole was signed up for some charity thing if I remember right. They put her mic on and left her to it in the room until she was called..... she decided to have some ahem, ā€˜alone timeā€™ that was all caught for the sound guys to hear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm going to be fairly vague about the specifics just as it is sort of recent(ish) and although 'celeb', the other person involved was not famous. Anyway, so I have read a few negative things on here about Matthew Vaughn so wanted to add this about the amazing kindness extended to his and Claudia's staff. They had a member of staff in recent years who became ill and unfortunately, it became terminal. The person had exhausted all NHS options for treatment and Matthew and Claudia paid for the then ongoing private treatment, adding a few years to life. They also went over and above in other ways after the person passed away. Whatever happens in the way of scandal, I think this shows what kind and loyal people they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Clooney is also rumoured to be a long-time lover of Rande Gerber (Cindy Crawford's husband). Plus, Rande is rumoured to have had a fling with Harry Styles (a few media outlets picked up their comings and goings but reported it as Harry dating their daughter Kaia).

A friend met George Clarke and said he was the nicest guy ever. I find him so frustrating to watch - he's just so boring.

Jasmine from A Place in the Sun used to do my head in. She's probably a perfectly nice person off camera but there's just something about her presenting style that makes me stabby. I'd switch off when she was on. I do really like Laura Hamilton in the hosting role.

Escape to the Country: I love Nicki Chapman ... I could imagine being friends with her in real life. She has had a really interesting career too (promoting and managing several singers and bands). Denise Nurse is also so, so lovely. And Alistair Appleton :love: ... I love his laid-back vibe and how he reacts whenever he sees a cat at one of the homes they're visiting (he loves cats). Some of the others are a bit blah - especially Jules.

60 Minute Makeover: Oh my goodness, Clare Sweeney. Yuck. They should have had Terri Dwyer hosting to begin with, as she was amazing. The woman after her, and then Peter Andre, weren't nearly as good.

I'd love to know what Sarah Beeney is like in real life too ... she strikes me as someone who is pretty much what you see is what you get.
My house was filmed for Escape to the Country a bit ago, and I had Johnnie Irwin as the presenter. He arrived for a recce before the couple were driven to the house, and couldn't have been nicer. He's exactly as he seems on TV, but I was surprised at how slight he is. He said lovely things about my house, so that might have coloured my judgment just a tiny bit.

I've heard Nick Knowles is a bit of a dick, but I'd like to think the genuine caring version that comes across on DIY SOS is actually in there somewhere...

• Heart
This is one of many articles about how Ellen isnā€™t all that nice...

Theres a u.s gossip forum called Datalounge,its been around forever...Its mainly for gay men,a lot of the posters are involved in Hw and film etc...its legendary how evil Ellen is,Firing people on the spot when she thinks the show wasnt good,it can only be a a matter of time until she gets revealed for what she is

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned Matthew Broderick a few pages back. My sister's wife loves Broadway and gay celebrity gossip news. From what she's told us Broderick is a cheat, bitter asshole, and a huge alcoholic. His wife had the career he thought he should have had. Why they are still married I'll never know. SJP isn't my idea of beautiful, but surely she could do better than him. Word is they live together but separately. My husband said it best, "why even bother being married?"

Back in her Broadway days, Lea Michele (Glee, Rachel) had a same-sex fling with another lesser known Broadway singer named Haviland Stillwell. After Googling her, I can't say I blame Michele one bit. Stillwell is an out and proud lesbian. Her now wife either used to work for/still works for Giada De Laurentiis.

I've heard a lot of theories surrounding the nature of Lea Michele and Diane Agron's (Glee, Quinn) relationship as well. Rumor is they too had a fling. Apparently Lea doesn't mind hopping into bed with women but doesn't do relationships with them. Agron also had a ton of rumors linking her romantically to Taylor Swift.

I've seen a fair number of people on these threads joke about celebrities either being gay, coke heads, or pedophiles. Your kinda right. It's more like bisexual, coke heads, and pedophiles. Sounds like a lot of celebrities can and do sleep with both sexes and don't hide it well.

I've heard rumors about Nicole Kidman recently. Apparently she and Keith Urban are each other's beards. Makes you wondered about her "friendship" with Naomi Watts.

Mariska Hargitay has rumors too. Apparently she was getting it on with Maria Bello, who is another openly bisexual actress. I also know that Jorja Fox (Sara Siddle, CSI) is a lesbian. My all time favorite one was about Gillian Anderson and Alex Kingston. Gillian is also bisexual and uh, well, these two not so discreetly carried on an affair while Alex was engaged. This was during Kingston's ER days.

Another thing that seems to be increasing in popularity is open marriages. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have one. So do Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith. There was some actress on Orange Is the New Black who was married and had a girlfriend. To echo my husband's early sentiments, why even bother being married? Just do long-term pair bonding. Think of all the money you'd save on a wedding and in all likelyhood divorce. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not judging anyone here. I just don't get wanting to be married if you're going to see other people. Isn't that like the textbook definition of irony?
I read ā€œlesserā€ as lezzer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

On the gay vein; Rylan,
Did he fall out with Schofield? I didnā€™t see any ā€œIā€™m so proudā€ coming out gushing nosešŸŸ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My house was filmed for Escape to the Country a bit ago, and I had Johnnie Irwin as the presenter. He arrived for a recce before the couple were driven to the house, and couldn't have been nicer. He's exactly as he seems on TV, but I was surprised at how slight he is. He said lovely things about my house, so that might have coloured my judgment just a tiny bit.

I've heard Nick Knowles is a bit of a dick, but I'd like to think the genuine caring version that comes across on DIY SOS is actually in there somewhere...
Oh yes, he's another one I quite like, and what a great experience for you! Catherine Gee, who was on in when it first started is another one that seemed like a fish out of water (she just didn't have the charm that's needed - that the likes of Nicki and Denise ooze). I remember one episode standing out for all the wrong reasons - they turned up to a woman's house and it was dirty and cluttered - she said she didn't know they were coming (!) and was furiously trying to clean up as they walked around. It didn't even feel staged.

I remember reading a post about Jenny Falconer on here (saying she spent a good amount of time in a restaurant sitting by a mirror and admiring herself) which was disappointing to hear, as I loved her on 'Fantasy Homes by the Sea'. Oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if anyone knows who Jennifer Esposito is, but here goes ... she was previously married to Bradley Cooper and acted in NCIS and Blue Bloods. She was fired from Blue Bloods for taking medical time off for her coeliac disease (leading up to that she'd been fainting and accused of disrupting filming time with her need for frequent toilet breaks). Being diagnosed with coeliac myself, and having also been "terminated" for the same reason, her story is particularly close to home to me.

Oh, but the real gossip with her is that her marriage to Bradley was miserable. I get this vibe just from looking at him, but he's moody, self-obsessed and manipulative. Yet charming when he wants to be.

Kyle from RHoBH lives in fears that her house of cards will crumble at any moment. She and her husband - who had a fling with Heather from Million Dollar Listing a few years back - bought Smokey Robinson's former estate in the Valley (NOT BH!), and ever since then has acted even more like a queen of the manor than she ever did. She has a home office that is not dissimilar to her mate Kris Jenner's and would love nothing more than to be her daughter Portia's Momager. (Portia is a spoilt brat, as is the kid who started college last year [complains and cries about everything]; the other kids seem relatively grounded). The reason for Kyle's insecurity is she knows what it's like to be poor, having come from humble beginnings, and her husband's business is under fire from, and being sued by, many unhappy people and past employees - one gave an interview to a media outlet saying that the founders (one of whom is Kyle's husband) stole clients out from underneath her. Kyle wants the sort of life that her half-sister Kathy has, and her sister Kim did have at one point (when she was young and married to a gazillionaire). Kyle and her husband did something dodgy with her sister Kim's share of their mother's home she left them in her will ... I forget the details exactly, but it was something like they bought out her share for what they said was market value, but it was way underestimated. Hence Kim's, "You stole my Goddamn house" outburst in one of the early episodes. Kyle and her husband said they used to pay all Kim's living expenses, which I could see as true ... but Kathy now pays for Kim's home after Kyle and Kim had a(nother) huge falling out. I used to like Kyle as I thought she was relatively grounded, but just in the past couple of years or so - since she bought her new house and had all the dental and other cosmetic work done - I've seen her in a different light. Oh, and her old house in Bel Air is still for sale!
Ooh I do love the Real Housewife gossip, I do think Kyle has changed a lot since the first few seasons, she does like to portray she has the perfect life husband etc. I remember reading somewhere that after the first few seasons of RHOBH she was obsessed with how she looked on screen and would study her face endlessly on each episode. Compared to pics of her years ago she looks very different now with plastic surgery and tweaks. I do think her sister Kim felt very insecure and vulnerable compared to Kyle and her seemingly perfect life

Phil from Location, Location, Location is apparently very nice indeed, as is his wife. Kirsty Allsop is grander than the Queen (in her own mind).

That guy is a major piece of s***. Read up on what he did to Uma Thurman if you have some time and don't know the back story.

His ex-partner and mother of two kids, Elle Macpherson, is vile. And does not look anything like her (highly airbrushed) photos. She's suing her business partner at the moment for a product that she (the partner) was the brains behind. Says it all really.

I'm sure if Meggy gets any wind of Eugenie about to make an announcement she'll do anything to spin it around to her ... it's how she rolls šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

This was from around the time they were rumoured to be banging:
But it wasn't an exclusive relationship. Brad is known to get close to his assistants and seemed to have a thing for reality starlets for a while.

Brad is rumoured to be a hot head boozer and lost it with Maddox on a flight, which was the crux of their split.

I see Pharrell has listed his house:
A gossip columnist has been saying for months now that he's got himself in trouble with drugs and copyright issues.
Kirstie isnā€™t Philā€™s wife Theyve never been a couple. Sheā€™s the daughter of a Baron so could use a title but chooses not to

Reactions: 3
My cousin was head of Alan Sugarā€™s European business back in the day. He used to raise his eyes and laugh about Alan Sugar. Apparently ā€œthe man never sleepsā€ although that may have changed. Other than that he had nothing bad to say about him.

A hard working man who had vision and drive.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.