Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyoncé’s baby bump crumpled over a bit on the Wendy Williams show when she sat down, think that was her first pregnancy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Beyoncé’s baby bump crumpled over a bit on the Wendy Williams show when she sat down, think that was her first pregnancy
Yes I mentioned this on the conspiracy thread, I've seen the video of this, it does look suspect.

Reactions: 6
I wish I had good celeb gossip 😂

All I have is that I used to see Paul Scholes all the time with his wife and kids. They'd go to Hollywood Bowl and then Frankie and Benny's.

Also Brooke Vincent (Sophie Webster in corrie) went to the same high school as me. She was in with the "popular" crowd, but I never really remember there being any issues with her. Her cousin irl Ellie Leach, who plays Faye Windass also went to the school but I'd left long before she was there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooh ooh I've just thought of something.
Years ago I knew someone who worked behind the scenes on Eastenders.

They were all on the coke especially the guy who played Phil Mitchell

Barbara Windsor wasn't very nice. I love her so this makes me sad but apparently she was very manipulative, had a nasty little cliche that could make other actors really miserable and you didnt dare upset her as she'd turn everyone against you. This rings true as I've come across many people like this in my very unshowbiz job; I can imagine her being a right Queen Bee.

• Sad
It was a hotel worker.

Note the defence,

"a naive young man floundering in a culture which he hasn’t quite come to terms with.”

Enough to make the blood boil.

Oh that’s horrendous! The poor woman!
I don’t follow X Factor, is Lucy still making music, is she alright?

Reactions: 7
First time posting in this thread and I dont know how interesting you'll all find this but - I was speaking to some people who worked in the PR and media departments at Penguin and they said that they once had a little book pop up in one of the central london topshop stores and Phillip Green (supposedly) came in, saw it, and asked for 'that tit' to be taken down cause he didn't want it in his store😷
This is true, it was to launch a book about feminism I believe.

Reactions: 8
With regards to Barbara Windsor. There were rumours of a rift between her and the late Wendy Richard (Pauline Fowler) because Babs acted like the star of the show and yet she’d not joined the cast until the mid 90’s when it had been on for about ten years!

Obviously Wendy was an original who’d been there from day one. So she was miffed about that, and the cats were either team Wendy or team Babs. Wendy was also annoyed when The Queen visited the set and Babs was the one to greet her.

As for the coke rumours well I heard that Rita Simmons and Diane Parish were the worst offenders.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh that’s horrendous! The poor woman!
I don’t follow X Factor, is Lucy still making music, is she alright?
I follow her on insta and she has lost a lot of weight and is really into running. She is still making music, but I haven’t listened to it. She does seem happy but is very open about her mental health struggles.

• Sad
From Datalounge,regarding Ellen-
My ex was a manager in LA, worked with lots of celebrities, especially comedians. It's true what the posters above have said -- comedians are about the angriest people you could ever meet. That's usually what drives their comedy

Ellen is indeed an extremely angry person -- but not always a mean one -- in other words, you can run afoul of her temper at any moment, but you might also end up the recipient of a lovely gift as well. Her anger isn't constant, it fluctuates like the weather, and there's no accurate forecast for what's coming. A friend of my ex's who worked on the set said that Ellen screamed at him several times for no reason at all, in front of the entire crew, and several other times was extremely kind. And as far as Portia goes, well, Portia is actually quite nice and puts up with it all for several reasons, most of which you could easily guess. And, I suspect she does love Ellen. And Ellen probably loves her, as much as an angry person can love another.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From Datalounge,regarding Ellen-
My ex was a manager in LA, worked with lots of celebrities, especially comedians. It's true what the posters above have said -- comedians are about the angriest people you could ever meet. That's usually what drives their comedy

Ellen is indeed an extremely angry person -- but not always a mean one -- in other words, you can run afoul of her temper at any moment, but you might also end up the recipient of a lovely gift as well. Her anger isn't constant, it fluctuates like the weather, and there's no accurate forecast for what's coming. A friend of my ex's who worked on the set said that Ellen screamed at him several times for no reason at all, in front of the entire crew, and several other times was extremely kind. And as far as Portia goes, well, Portia is actually quite nice and puts up with it all for several reasons, most of which you could easily guess. And, I suspect she does love Ellen. And Ellen probably loves her, as much as an angry person can love another.
I bet it's like Sleeping with the Enemy in their house with all the labels facing the same way

• Haha
With regards to Barbara Windsor. There were rumours of a rift between her and the late Wendy Richard (Pauline Fowler) because Babs acted like the star of the show and yet she’d not joined the cast until the mid 90’s when it had been on for about ten years!

Obviously Wendy was an original who’d been there from day one. So she was miffed about that, and the cats were either team Wendy or team Babs. Wendy was also annoyed when The Queen visited the set and Babs was the one to greet her.

As for the coke rumours well I heard that Rita Simmons and Diane Parish were the worst offenders.
Plus Wendy Richard had had a fairly decent consistent career, where as after the Carry On's, BW career was in free fall. Gyles Brandreth talks about doing panto with her in1990, and he was 4th on the bill, and she was 5th!

Oooh ooh I've just thought of something.
Years ago I knew someone who worked behind the scenes on Eastenders.

They were all on the coke especially the guy who played Phil Mitchell

Barbara Windsor wasn't very nice. I love her so this makes me sad but apparently she was very manipulative, had a nasty little cliche that could make other actors really miserable and you didnt dare upset her as she'd turn everyone against you. This rings true as I've come across many people like this in my very unshowbiz job; I can imagine her being a right Queen Bee.
im not a fan of babs, i know most people think she’s a national treasure but i can’t stand her. i think she thinks she’s better than anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First time posting in this thread and I dont know how interesting you'll all find this but - I was speaking to some people who worked in the PR and media departments at Penguin and they said that they once had a little book pop up in one of the central london topshop stores and Phillip Green (supposedly) came in, saw it, and asked for 'that tit' to be taken down cause he didn't want it in his store😷
I remember the backlash at the time - #pinknotgreen - led by the author Scar Curtis. But turned out it was nothing to do with the book itself, apparently Green realised it was the same publishers as then-recently released book by Times journalist Oliver Shah exposing Green.

It’s a very good book btw - Damaged Goods: The Rise and Fall of Philip Green.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.