Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil's a Greek. Queenie and Co are from German stock.

Was it a Scottish guy? One of her 'true loves' I know and he fucked it up by trying it on with half her mates and getting caught porking the russian model natalia vodianova. Still waxes on about all his celeb ex-friends he met through our Trace.
🙏Thank you..But I don’t want to hear his name again ..I don’t care where he’s from or his nationality ,if he’s gay straight or anything in between..I have no interest in him 😴. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was it a Scottish guy? One of her 'true loves' I know and he fucked it up by trying it on with half her mates and getting caught porking the russian model natalia vodianova. Still waxes on about all his celeb ex-friends he met through our Trace.
I don't remember him being Scottish. I'm Scottish too and I usually note that about folk 😂

Reactions: 1
Got chatting to a colleague today who used to work as a nanny all over the world for wealthy people.

She was employed by somebody who went to school with Robert Downey Jr, at the time he went into rehab. Apparently he was the weird kid in school and had no friends. He started using drugs at a very young age.

She also worked for somebody else who was good friends with Gillian Anderson, so she met her on several occasions. She described her as an "ice queen" and "frosty", although when my colleague had a medical accident one day, Gillian did take her to the emergency department!

She has also met several high profile politicians, we didn't have time to speculate more but I'm gonna corner her for another chat soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Blue Bar at The Berkeley back in those heady, matching flat cap days of GR and MC. They used to always drink at the bar itself as it was table service everywhere else in their so no one would need to go to the bar ie. they won’t get spotted/hassled by other patrons. Buttttt after spotting them walking in - she’s tiiiiiny - I went to the bar to request more ice 🤣 so obvious. I stood next to MC at the bar, she was sitting had her back to me GR was facing me on his phone and giving me serious daggers 🙄. Madonna was folding and re folding a tissue she’d been using - she has incredibly veiny hands. They both also drank cosmopolitans and stayed for one drink before they took their tweed outta there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blue Bar at The Berkeley back in those heady, matching flat cap days of GR and MC. They used to always drink at the bar itself as it was table service everywhere else in their so no one would need to go to the bar ie. they won’t get spotted/hassled by other patrons. Buttttt after spotting them walking in - she’s tiiiiiny - I went to the bar to request more ice 🤣 so obvious. I stood next to MC at the bar, she was sitting had her back to me GR was facing me on his phone and giving me serious daggers 🙄. Madonna was folding and re folding a tissue she’d been using - she has incredibly veiny hands. They both also drank cosmopolitans and stayed for one drink before they took their tweed outta there.
It seems so wierd now to think of Madonna marrying him - a really odd couple.

Reactions: 11
This is a bit of a rubbish one and not sure if it’s well known or not, but does anyone remember Lucy Spraggan from the x Factor?
well, she left the XF early because of “illness”. Turns out she was raped. She's never been named in the press for legal reasons, but if you Google “Lucy spraggan raped” it comes up.

editing to add this link:
www.foxella.com/the-woman-was-raped-in-the-hotel-used-by-the-contestants/
Mentioned in a thread earlier (I remember it at the time though) that SC didnt want this reported to the police n promised her an album deal if she didnt pursue it (or something along those lines)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m new and spent a few hours catching up.

Rick Astley fell out with the security manager after she parked her car in the last space at a festival a couple of years back. He had a Skoda and got out and demanded she move her car. He asked her if she knew who he was. She told him she didn’t and to go find another space.

George Clooney has had a long term relationship with an Italian priest according to a friend of mind who is friendly with someone very close to him.

Brad Pitt is a problem gambler allegedly.

Midge Ure is a lovely guy. He has lots of great stories. Very engaging.

Carole Smillie is a head. My favourite story is about her doing some promotional work and the actual star of the gig arriving waving over. She rushed up to hug him and he went straight by her and hugged my pal who was just behind her. Carole said to him at one point, will we go for a drink. He said great idea and then invited the rest of the people along. In front of everyone she said actually I meant just you and I. He paused and said c’mon let’s go to everyone and she stood there doing an angry goldfish expression.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Another one. Phillip Green was in the back rooms of Topshop in Oxford Street walking around smoking a cigar. It being a no smoking zone there were no ashtrays. His assistant had to hold out her hand to catch his ash.

Vile, vile man.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I actually think they were well suited. By all accounts he didn’t take any tit from her.
I heard that before the wedding Guy Ritchie underwent a circumcision for Madonna. She was practicing kabbalah at the time and he converted before the wedding.

• Wow
Another one. Phillip Green was in the back rooms of Topshop in Oxford Street walking around smoking a cigar. It being a no smoking zone there were no ashtrays. His assistant had to hold out her hand to catch his ash.

Vile, vile man.
Arki Busson https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=LfixJkRY9gkvjM:

used to light up and smoke cigarettes at meetings in a boardroom at a hedge fund....please sir can we inhale your secondhand smoke in a confined area. #whatinvestorwantsinvestorgets

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I heard that before the wedding Guy Ritchie underwent a circumcision for Madonna. She was practicing kabbalah at the time and he converted before the wedding.
Did Madonna ever cover the first cut is the deepest ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Phil's a Greek. Queenie and Co are from German stock.
The Greek royals were installed after the fall of the Ottoman empire: none of them were Greek heritage. They're a branch of the House of Glücksburg.

If you go to Philip's wikipedia page and trace back through his ancestry you can see he's mostly Danish and German with a little bit of Russian heritage. He doesn't have Greek nationality and he doesn't consider himself Greek either: "Philip has stated that he thought of himself as Danish, and his family spoke English, French, and German."

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I remember this. Absolutely awful.
Colleague was at school with him at Gordonstone. He said Chas was bullied mercilessly from day one and he hated every minute. Also said he was ‘nice but dim’. Asked Phil the Greek to spring him but he refused saying it would make a man of him. Scarred him for life.
We’ve heard such a lot about this. Did he have protection officers, how on Earth did it get past them if he did

Reactions: 2
alan sugar? any dirt

No actual dirt but I think on The Apprentice he seems to get rid of non-white contestants early on. It’s just my impression. I don’t watch every episode. I’m surprised no one else has noticed (which makes me think I might be wrong)

No actual dirt but I think on The Apprentice he seems to get rid of non-white contestants early on. It’s just my impression. I don’t watch every episode. I’m surprised no one else has noticed (which makes me think I might be wrong)
People in the Daily Mail comments section have noticed.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.